Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) the meaning of....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Jesus or Yashuah who ever he was found out the inner identity of the entitiy worshipped at the temple of Solomon

The only reference I can find is

Ezekiel 8:7-12
7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about.

But I suggest that extrapolating that to Masonry is a bit far fetched. Still each to his own.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>There is just something that crept in with the fallen ages of consciousness and the dominance of the ego.

I cannot think of any organisation that has not been contaminated by the human condition.

>I believe that Masonry itself has been infiltrated by another "order".

Several other orders actually, some very ancient and some more recent. Most have looked for an outer form in which to hide and thus survive. Some of those orders and groups within Masonry however have admitted too many outsiders and have largely lost their focus or knowledge.

Blavatsky maintained that Jesuits penetrated Masonry and invented spurious rituals to keep Masons occupied so that they did not do anything useful. She may well be correct.

>If you knew that the current world was going to end and you could make a deal for the safe spot

We are all now involved in the destruction and regeneration of society as it turns through 90 degrees assisted by a world depression growing weekly in strength.

CoL your view of Masonry might not survive a more detailed knowledge. Try parking outside a lodge and watch the brethren entering - age, affluence, intellect. Try a few more lodges, as many as you like.

Try a Grand Lodge - the same situation but more so.

Where will you go to find any lodge that meets your image of Masonry?

Masonry is faced with renewal or decline into insignificance. Personally I think its prospects are not good. But perhaps new shoots will come from the remaining roots.

CoL, if you must have a bogey man then you will do better searching the etheric and astral planes - particularly at the edge of and inside the planet. But my advice is that you should adhere to the Light and allow natural processes to deal with the balance in Creation.

And now, with contaminated mental processes you will struggle with whether I am lulling you into a false sense of security - disregarding my direct assistance in your freeing yourself of some dark influences. But such is the human condition!

Be of good cheer! It is your best defence

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I wonder just how many times Ive been stabbed with the sword from the base of the spine..

This seems to be an astral attack. Rather than guess about its source, you may wish to investigate.

Visualise the base of your spine and look for dark threads coming in. Fill yourself with Christ light or Buddha diamond light and go looking for the entities - light sabre in hand

Unplugging the anchors takes a bit of doing so the threads will tend to reconnect until you have sorted all the entry points

Cheers

R
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On http://minornotes.com/mason.txt was the following theory:

Quote:
"JAO" is the Greek name for the god of the Gnostic heretics Ialdabaoth or Iao, "BUL" is a rendering of the name, Ba'al and "ON" is the Babylonian name of Osiris.

Ialdabaoth is the same as Demiurge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

Last edited by Cliff Huylebroeck on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff

If you are content with those derivations then there is nothing I can usefully add
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word that I knew was Jaobulon. The variants that I found here were Jahbulon and Jabulon. Then I found Jahbuhlun. Yesterday I found also other variants: Jahbelon, Jabulum, Guibulum and Giblim.

The idea behind could be: the tetragrammaton has to be pronounced as Jehovah, but because they fear to violate the law of Moses, they don't say it aloud. Instead they wanted to use another word that they had to invent, but they knew that they were going to be reluctant to say this word too. So they wanted a word with three syllables that have to be pronounced by three men, each says one syllable. Then they chose three syllables that are a name of God in another language.

The true omnific word, Jehovah, has probably to be pronounced as Jahovah, with the same vowels as Adonai.

By the way, someone sent me a pm to ask me whether I'm a freemason. I'm not a freemason. I'm Catholic.

Last edited by Cliff Huylebroeck on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief.

I found it very pleasant when I discovered that my name could be rearranged to an anagram that says that I'm Lucifer. When I translated it to English, you interpreted that as if I claim to be Lucifer.

Humour and irony are often misinterpreted on the internet because people don't have the time to read it carefully.

If I want to believe in a God who is Love and Good, then this is still better than a God who is Evil, even if people like you believe that God is the Devil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_as_the_Devil

Last edited by Cliff Huylebroeck on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>the lord of the old testament IS lucifer and then Jesus found out about it and was killed in a ritual murder by the levite brotherhood.

CoL

This is a complex statement.

The lord of the OT was clearly jealous, vengeful and bloodthirsty by his own account.

The term Lucifer however is more difficult. It is of course Latin and hence post dates the OT. Lucifer - literally light (lucis) bearer.

In English translations of the OT, Lucifer may be used to refer to the planet Venus which marks the dawn and therefore might be seen as a light bearer.

In esoteric traditions Lucifer can be seen as being that accompanies the human race into darkness to assist in its arising to the light.

Commonly discussion confuses the Satan (tempter) of the OT with Lucifer. Even then the tempter has the god-given role of testing the worth of the worthy.

The concept of Jesus is equally difficult with the usual lack of historical data. Further there is some thought that the accounts of Jesus are a composite of 2 brothers Jesus and James.

And of course the formation of Christianity by Constantine used material from a variety of spiritual and religious traditions.

The particular killing may well have been of James who apparently was thrown down from the walls of the temple and killed with a blow to the head by a fuller's club whereupon all work on the temple ceased. This may be preserved in the Hiram legend in Masonry.

Generally however, the god of the OT was and is a minor god and of little consequence for most of humanity - despite the enthusiastic publicity of the OT. For example consider how small the Palestinian territory coveted by that god and how small the nation.

If you seek greater meaning you may wish to consider the origins of the human race - both genetic and spiritual - and consider the agendas behind both

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
The truth is that the old testament is largely the product of the egyptian brotherhood that moses was a part of and as such is complete SPIN.

Lourde jeu de mots.
Spin is the Dutch word for spider.
Lucifer is the Dutch word for match.

That reminds me of something:
Iuri Lina wrote:
In the degree called the Holy Royal Arch (13th), the appearance of the masonic god Jahbulon is revealed. He has a spider's body and three heads - that of a cat, a toad, and a human head. (...) It is understandable why the freemasons avoid talking about this subject. They venerate a terrible demon, represented by a terrible corruption of the divine Trinity.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
the lord of the old testament IS lucifer and then Jesus found out about it and was killed in a ritual murder by the levite brotherhood.

Freemasons confuse good and evil, God and Satan, and this confusion may be instigated by blurry statements in the old testament.

If you believe that Jesus was murdered for this reason, then what do you think of the following theory.

When Moses invented his law, there was immediately a movement that wanted to neutralize this law, because if there's a law, the result is that there are sinners and they don't want to be punished. They discovered that there was a flaw in this law: if God arrives on earth, then he would be condemned by his own law, so this couldn't be his law. Now they didn't know how they would ever convince the Jews that God arrived on earth. But then they found out: in the year 600 B.C. they calculated that there would be a total eclipse of the sun on Easter. The beliefs of the Jews have often been guided by miracles. So the idea was to let God arrive on earth and be put to death on this day. When the Jews witness the eclipse they would believe that it was a sign of God that proves that he was indeed God. They prepared this 600 years and Jesus executed this plan precisely. The whole story can be read between the lines in the Book of Mormon, which is the chronicle of Joseph, while the Bible is the chronicle of Juda, so they must be read together. Jesus didn't find anything out.

The very precise predictions of the prophets only prove that this was a plan about which they couldn't shut up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: