Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The White Glove Treatment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: The White Glove Treatment Reply with quote

The White Glove Treatment is masonic slang for gangstalking used against so-called "enemies of freemasonry". It has never been sanctioned by the freemasons. It is a rogue practice carried out by groups of freemasons without sanction or permission from superiors.

I read this on
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.magick.moderated/browse_thread/thread/8b0d8944e39286b6

Non-masons can also be recruited for it, thus it is not proven that it is the exclusive domain of the freemasons or that the freemasons organize it. The freemasons have never admitted that they organize it. But if they don't organize it, then there has to be something that is bigger than freemasonry, something that could be a threat to the freemasons.

I didn't know the term White Glove Treatment. (I speak Dutch.) I don't find it in a dictionary. There is no page about White Glove Treatment on wikipedia. I have the impression that originally the term White Glove Treatment was used in a positive way, like a first class treatment. They use often a positive or neutral term for a bad practice, like water boarding.

What do you know about the White Glove Treatment?

Is it organized by the freemasons or is there a bigger conspiracy than freemasonry?

(I know that there is already a thread about gangstalking, but this thread is about the role of the freemasons in gangstalking.)
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>The White Glove Treatment is masonic slang for gangstalking

Have you ever parked outside a lodge and viewed the brethren?

Consider the average age - pushing 70

How are these going to operate as a gang?

Do you repeat lies from the web without any investigation on your own part?

Is this how humans should behave?
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=gang+stalking+%22all+ages%22&meta=&aq=f&oq=

www.englishpage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42509
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where is the evidence that it is a Masonic term?

This is the usual sort of lie without evidence.

What motivation do people have to make up such lies?
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff

I wonder if you are familiar with the Eastern concept of Karma. In a Christian context we would say: as you sow so shall you reap.

And in secular contexts we might say: those that live by the sword, die by the sword, or perhaps: what goes around comes around.

Karma is a wonderful thing. It teaches us by painful experience to deal with humanity and the rest of Creation in an upright and respectful manner.

Its lessons are easier when we understand the game we are in.

Cheers

R
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you say is that people deserve the way that they are treated, to teach them discipline.

The victims of gang stalking and electronic harassment usually compare themselves to the victims of illegal human radiation experiments. Those victims have been called "the crazies" for decades before the US government admitted the atrocities.

People have been radiated without their knowledge and without their consent. Do you deny that this was the work of freemasons? Do you want to suggest that maybe freemasons have been radiated by non-masons? No one is going to believe that.

The US government has a long record of illegal experiments and mind control atrocities. They have never been punished for that and everything indicates that it is still going on, not only in the US but it is also spreading to other countries. Do you deny that this is done by freemasons? Be my guest.

Now read the statement of Suzzanne Starr to the Advisory Committee on human radiation experiments:

http://www.raven1.net/radhearg.htm

Now tell me:
  1. Do people deserve the way that they are treated?
  2. Were the radiation experiments organized by freemasons?
  3. Is gang stalking organized by freemasons?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

Now tell me:
  1. Do people deserve the way that they are treated?
  2. Were the radiation experiments organized by freemasons?
  3. Is gang stalking organized by freemasons?

1. Certainly not

2. There is no evidence that anyone involved was a Mason any more than that any one involved was a Christian or a Muslim

3. There is no evidence that any Mason was involved

Do you think that you earn Karma by accusing with no basis other than prejudice?

I hope that you learn the answer soon.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that humans have ever really proven is the existence of 0 and 1 and the theory of finite sets. This means that our life is not so much a matter of evidence as it is a matter of belief.

For many people the idea of a God is the most important in their life, although we may forget about a God if we care only about what we can prove.

I used a chair to sit on all my life without asking the proof that this chair was good for me, that it solves some problem or that it has some hidden meaning. I just sit on the chair and done. I don't have time for too much consideration. A lot of religious beliefs are based on this feeling. Instead of delivering the proof, we tell a story about a God who told that it was good, so now we don't have to lose our time on unnecessary considerations and we can go on with our life as a more efficient being.

When a baby is confronted with a breast then it will just start sucking. It doesn't need the proof that this is good. If it starts wondering what it is good for, then it will probably die.

So don't try to be too wise and too righteous, too understanding, too correct and too respectful, because it will have the opposite effect.

I disagree with the idea that I have to forget about everything that I can't prove. The freemasons have the arrogance to laugh at you in your face. They believe that you can't prove how bad they really are, so now you are OBLIGED to believe that they are nice persons. This idea is crooked because it is based on what they say and this is only 7% of all communication. Their body says the opposite of what their tongue says. If you can't prove that they lie with words, then you still see how their body tells the truth. This large amount of data will lead you to certain conclusions. In the end you will forget about all these details and just remember a few messages that the freemasons will call delusions. But this is the normal way of life in which a human forms his opinion, for example a political opinion.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> If you can't prove that they lie with words, then you still see how their body tells the truth.

So where did you observe this body?
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a non-mason has authority over someone else, then the freemasons will not just sit and watch. It would mean that eventually this person will have authority over a freemason. Freemasons find that unacceptable. They want to be above all authority. They will do everything in their power to turn him into a freemason, or to crush him. As a result, whenever someone has authority over someone else, you may expect that it's a freemason.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff

I actually asked you where you observed this body and you replied with some rationalising

Have you not observed that body?

Are you then spreading lies based solely on prejudice?

How does karma operate in this situation?
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure when you were banned and for what reason, but I saw it before that freemasons get mad when you suggest that gang stalking is organized by freemasons. It is apparently the only statement about gang stalking that really hurts.

Now take for example a question that I asked Eleanor White, whom I suspected of being a sort of freemason since our earliest contacts.

http://www.fedame.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4431&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
fox045

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoL

"As I have maintained all along it is their system we are in. It seems like the plan is to wipe out all trace of the route back home to God. We stay locked in the conciousness prison while they use the 7 Gates to get out.

The game seems to be about leaving the barrier around the Earth but they don't seem to realise that by war and ritual sacirifice to the powers of darkness that all they are doing is strengthening the barrier that they are trying to break through."

Can you elaborate on these paragraphs. Are you talking about the barrier around earth referenced in MT's video the destruction of atlantis?

And what are the 7 Gates you are referring to?
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Rph have been banned?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: