Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg related 2011 news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: POST BY BILDERBERG SUTHERLAND Reply with quote

http://www.neurope.eu/author/peter-sutherland
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT OF LAUVERGEON SPY CASE (see page 23) Reply with quote

03/01/2012Greenpeace files complaint against French nuclear group

Greenpeace on Tuesday said it had filed a criminal complaint against French nuclear giant Areva which it suspects of having spied on the environmental group.
Greenpeace lawyer Alexandre Faro said the case was about a "fraudulent invasion of privacy". The group suspects Areva used an investigative service to hack into its computers to gain secret or private information.
French Sunday paper Journal du Dimanche recently wrote that Geneva-based investigative firm Alp Services had written a "confidential" report in March last year on Greenpeace, corruption watchdog Transparency International and environmental research group Worldwatch.
Six months later Alp Services wrote another report on Areva's former chief executive Anne Lauvergeon and her husband, energy consultant Olivier Fric, according to media reports.
Lauvergeon and her husband last week filed suit for violation of professional secret, breach of trust and misappropriation of funds, they said.
A spokesman for the Areva group said on Tuesday that "there was never any order from Areva to investigate the non-governmental organisations".
http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/french-news/greenpeace-files-complaint-against-french-nuclear-group_198960.html
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: ABOUT DLD CONFERENCE IN MUNICH BEFORE DAVOS MEETING Reply with quote

DLD CONFERENCE - BURDA'S DIGITAL SUMMIT IN MUNICH - GATHERS INTERNATIONAL AGENDA SETTERS IN GERMANY
Posted by Editor
Wednesday, 04 January 2012

"Europe's hottest conference invitation" WIRED UK calls Burda's international digital conference DLD (Digital, Life, Design). Since its foundation in 2005, DLD discusses the transformation of markets, media, culture and society through digital technologies and the internet. Meanwhile, DLD has developed into an international conference network, producing summits in Munich and Tel Aviv, Palo Alto, New York, London, Rio de Janeiro and Beijing. Conference content is published via DLD's own media platforms alongside with partners.
Following global trends, DLD drives debates and discussions about the digital future. Key aspects of DLD12 are data, commerce, mobile, social and the questions: Which rules apply to the data economy? What do social media and mobile devices mean for brands, retail, lifestyle and art? What makes cities attractive places for digital entrepreneurs? Which data protection do we need? What is happiness? What does the new content ecosystem look like? Will we still drive cars ourselves or control computers just with our thoughts? Are founders the new rock stars? Is there life beyond earth? Does Europe have a chance on the digital world stage? What effects do social entrepreneurs have on our society? How does one internationalize internet companies? What makes social games so successful? India, Turkey, Africa - the markets of tomorrow?
DLD12 takes place from January 22nd until 24th, 2012. Chaired by publisher Dr. Hubert Burda and investor Dr. Yossi Vardi, DLD attracts about 800 participants from all over the world to the HVB forum in Munich, setting the digital elites' agenda. More than half of the guests comes from abroad and again a large delegation from the USA, Israel and Asia. No other event gathers more key representatives of the digital industry in Germany.
In the past years, digital entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg, Eric Schmidt, Sean Parker, Marissa Mayer, but also Lady Gaga, Nobel laureates Martti Ahtisaari and Dan Kahneman, Craig Venter, Deepak Chopra, Paulo Coelho, as well as the architects Norman Foster and Rem Koolhaas took part in DLD.
Stephanie Czerny and Dr. Marcel Reichart bring together those worldwide leading thinkers and pioneers from different areas like digital industry, media, politics, economy, finances, science, society, art and design, and organize talks via interviews and panels during this three-day program in Munich.
Expected speakers are, among others:
Business, Digital & Political Leaders

- Bernd Beetz, CEO Coty
- Marc Benioff, CEO Salesforce
- John Donahoe, CEO eBay
- Jack Dorsey, Creator Twitter
- Christoph Franz, CEO Lufthansa
- Arianna Huffington, co-Founder Huffington Post
- Barbara Kux, Chief Sustainability Officer, Siemens
- David Lauren, VP Marketing Ralph Lauren
- Peter Loscher, CEO Siemens
- Hiroshi Mikitan, CEO Rakuten
- Yuri Milner, Managing Partner, Digital Sky Technologies
- Rene Obermann, CEO Deutsche Telekom
- Nicolas Princen, Digital Advisor to France's President Nicolas Sarkozy
- Viviane Reding, European Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and
Citizenship
- Alec Ross, Senior Advisor for Innovation to Secretary of State Hilary Clinton
- Renzo Rosso, Founder Diesel
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook
- Rene Schuster, CEO Telefonica 02 Germany
- Rupert Stadler, CEO Audi
- Robert Stephens, CTO Bestbuy
- Arkady Volozh, CEO Yandex

Start-ups

- Michael Acton Smith, CEO MindCandy
- Andreey Andreev, CEO Badoo
- Jens Begemann, CEO Wooga
- Troy Carter, Investor & Manager Lady Gaga
- Brian Chesky, CEO AirbnB
- Lisa & Ben Donovan, Founder Maker Studios
- Casey Fenton, Founder Couchsurfing
- Dave Goldberg, CEO Survey Monkey
- Phil Libin, CEO Evernote
- Hilary Mason, Chief Scientist at bit.ly
- Sean Parker, Partner Founders Fund
- Hosain Rahman, Co-Founder Jawbone

Culture, Life & Science

- Freeman Dyson, Albert Einstein Chair with techno-historian George Dyson
and investor Esther Dyson
- David Agus, Professor of Medicine at the University of Southern California
- Peter Diamandis, Founder X-Prize Foundation
- Lidewij Edelkoort, Trend Forecaster
- Thomas Goetz, Managing Editor, WIRED
- Victor Halberstadt, Professor of Public Economics Leiden University. Formerly:
Crown-Member, Netherlands Social-Economic Council
- Andrew Keen, Author, Digital Vertigo
- Jenn Lim, Chief Happiness Officer, Zappos
- Lisa Randall, Harvard Physicist
- Dimitar Sasselov, Professor of Astronomy Director, Harvard Origins of Life
Initiative
- Kevin Slavin, Algo-Culturalist
- Alison Smale, Executive Editor, International Herald Tribune
- Sebastian Thrun, Google Driverless Cars Project Leader

Artists & Designers

- Edwin Chan, Partner Gehry Partners
- Olafur Eliasson, Artist
- Hans-Ulrich Obrist, Curator, Serpentine Gallery
- Paul Miller, aka DJ Spooky
- Yoko Ono, Japanese artist, musician, author and peace activist
- Josua Prince-Ramos, Principal of REX
- Nick Rhodes, Keybordist Duran Duran

Program highlights are the Chairmen & Speaker Dinner at the Jewish Community Centre (January 22nd, 2012), the DLD StarNight at Haus der Kunst (January 23rd, 2012) as well as the bestowal of the "Aenne Burda Awards for Creative Leadership". Former awardees have been, among others, Natalie Massenet (Net-a-Porter), Marissa Mayer (Google) or Mitchell Baker (Mozilla Foundation). Thanks to the DLD Nightcap during the World Economic Forum in Davos (January 25th, 2012), the DLD conference 2012 finds a traditional closure.
For the very first time, there will be a DLD Public Lecture with Skype founder and investor Niklas Zennstroem (January 23rd, 2012) at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich. Additionally, several studies by Telefonica O2 Germany, Siegenheim & Cie, ComScore, Buddymedia as well as the DLD Survey about market-relevant digital trends will be introduced.
All those interested can follow the sessions via live streaming und blogging. To participate at DLD, an invitation of the organizers is obligatory. For the final tickets for DLD12 all those interested can apply under http://www.hbm-events.com/dld12/application. The costs for the three-day ticket are 2.750 EUR Euro, plus VAT.
DLD12 is supported by notable partners and sponsors like Audi, HP, Google, Lufthansa, Microsoft, Siemens and O2 Telefonica.
Further information can be found at http://www.dld-conference.com.
About DLD:
DLD is a Burda Digital company, one of the leading European Internet companies related to a media group. The group with managed revenues of Euro 1.2 billion contains the companies Tomorrow Focus AG, Burda Consumer Tech Group, Burda Direkt Services and Xing AG as well as a venture business with holdings in, among others, Zooplus, Glam Inc. and http://pr-canada.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=495730&Itemid=55Ubermedia.
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: BILDERBERG IN BLOGS..IS NO MORE IGNORED ALTOUGH RESISTANCE Reply with quote

Dingbats in the News
by BurtPrelutsky

After dismissing the importance of the Bilderberg Group, the Tri-Lateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, in a recent article, I knew I would hear from those people who check under their beds every night to make certain that Henry Kissinger isn’t lurking under the box springs. I only wish I could predict Kentucky Derby winners with equal success.

The angriest of the conspiracy nuts insisted that I was intentionally ignoring solid evidence of the threat these people posed, suggesting that I just might be a closet Bilderberger. In response, I wrote to tell him that, like Groucho Marx, I refuse to join any group whose standards were so low that they’d accept me as a member. Besides, I try to never come between a man and his paranoia. But does anyone in his right mind seriously believe we are any closer to a one-world government today than we were a hundred years ago? Heck, we’re not even close to a one-nation America these days. One might as well contend that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, are planning a coup d’état.

Something else I keep hearing, at least from Ron Paul’s groupies, is that America should not be the policeman of the world. Oh, really? Perhaps we should leave it to the likes of France. Or maybe the Netherlands? Costa Rica? Or would we all be better off if we just let China, Russia and the Islamic nutcakes, fight it out for global supremacy? And when the dust settles, I suppose we can just line up on our knees to kiss the heinie of the winner.

It is such an infantile suggestion that it explains why Dr. Paul draws most of his followers from high schools and colleges. You know, the same bunch of youthful ninnies who applaud Obama for keeping them on their parents’ health insurance policies until they’re middle-aged, who turned our streets into latrines as members of the Occupy Wall Street movement and who think George Washington and Samuel Adams are the wide receivers on the Oakland Raiders.

Speaking of Ron Paul, I had been aware of the fact that no important piece of legislation carried his name, even though he’s parked his backside in the House for the past 23 years. But until I heard it on Fox, I was unaware that during that time, he had proposed 620 pieces of legislation and only had one bill passed. And that one dealt with the sale of a Galveston landmark to a Texas historical society. Just think about it. The man has been in Congress for nearly a quarter of a century, collecting roughly $3.5 million in salary, and all he has accomplished is to facilitate the sale of a building he, himself, didn’t own. I’d say that he’s the Republican answer to Dennis Kucinich, except that Kucinich doesn’t keep embarrassing the Democrats by running for president.

Still, I hasten to add that where presidential elections are concerned, it’s rarely, if ever, a contest between a great candidate and a terrible one. But, quite often, it’s a choice between someone who is just mediocre and a Democrat, who really is terrible. Having said that, anyone who fails to acknowledge the huge difference between the two is either a mere dunce or completely deranged.

When I first heard that Nancy Pelosi spent her Christmas vacation in a Hawaiian resort that ran her $10,000-a-night, I was flabbergasted. But, then, I reminded myself that the woman is worth nearly $40 million. Besides, it’s her own dough she was spending. That’s quite different from the Obamas spending over $4 million of our tax dollars to catch the rays 7,000 miles from the White House.

I suppose if you’re a liberal jackass, you don’t see that as an example of gross insensitivity during an economic crisis, but merely as the spirit-lifting equivalent of Churchill’s flashing the V-sign while touring London’s bombed-out buildings during the worst of the Nazi blitz.

But, on the other hand, imagine how they would have reacted if it had been George and Laura enjoying those expensive sunsets, and not Barack and Michelle.

For my part, I can hardly wait for November 6 to roll around, so I can bid them one final heartfelt aloha.

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/dingbats-in-the-news/
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: WILL TURKEY WAIT ANY LONGER TO MEMBERSHIP OF EU ? Reply with quote

SuspendingCustoms Union with EU

I will disclose details of a private meeting between Turkish and EU officials to shed some light on what has been a rather sour note between Ankara and Brussels for more than a decade now. The gathering took place amid a eurozone sovereign debt crisis and tumultuous Arab revolutions, both of which have put Turkey's growing trade under considerable strain.

On Nov. 17, 2011, there was a tense quartet meeting held behind closed doors in İstanbul that covered many issues between the EU and Turkey. The meeting was attended by EU Minister Egemen Bağış and Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan from the Turkish side, and Commissioner for Trade Karel De Gucht and Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy Stephan Füle from the EU side.

Turkey's economy minister was furious at the meeting, lashing out at the EU commissioners for putting Turkey in a perilous position when it comes to the unilateral free trade agreements (FTAs) the EU signs with third countries without bothering to consult Turkey even though Turkey is obliged to comply with these FTAs indirectly through Turkey's Customs Union (CU) agreement with the EU. Çağlayan accused the EU of being two-faced: being insincere and putting Turkey at a competitive disadvantage with regard to other countries. He listed a number of complaints, and then asked, “Do you have any objections to what I just said,” pointing a finger at the commissioners sitting across the table. In contrast, Bağış was calmer, trying to lighten the mood in the room to diffuse the tension.

In a private conversation with a handful of journalists recently, Çağlayan described this situation as a “ruptured hernia” caused by the EU's indifference to lingering Turkish woes. He recalled that the CU was supposed to be a fast-track to full membership when it was first proposed. “Seventeen years have lapsed since we signed that agreement, and we are nowhere close to full membership,” he pointed out. “If we had the FTA with the EU, we would just need to adjust duties and tariffs spread out over time. But with the CU, we have to align all of our customs regulations with the EU acquis,” he lamented. With the CU, Turkey has become hostage to the EU's common trade and customs policy without having any say in matters like FTA talks with third countries, he argued.

According to Article 16 of the CU agreement, Turkey has to adopt the common trade policy of the EU, which also includes FTAs with third countries. The bizarre point in the agreement is that an FTA the EU signs with a third country automatically kicks in with respect to the Turkish market but does not allow Turkey to gain access to the market of the EU's FTA partner. In other words, Turkey has to open its market for any country the EU signs an FTA agreement with but would have to negotiate its own FTA with this country to benefit from similar preferential trade.

This represents unfair competition and puts Turkey in quite an awkward position because, as is often the case, third countries may not wish to conclude the same agreement with Turkey since they have already been given concessions by an agreement they signed with the EU. As a result, Turkey is not only in a position to breach the Article 16 but also has to suffer from what was called a “trade distortion.” This is also a violation of the consultation mechanism envisaged in the Ankara Agreement with the EU.

To alleviate these concerns, Turkey proposed two solutions to this problem, but unfortunately fell on deaf ears in Brussels. Ankara wanted the EU to require third parties to sign a similar agreement with Turkey during FTA negotiations or let the FTAs enter into force only after a third country concludes the same agreement with Turkey. The EU Commission bluntly said it only negotiates on behalf of 27 member states despite the fact that the FTA covers 27 + Turkey. With regard to its last request, Ankara said the Commission could and should consult Turkey prior to FTA talks the EU pursues with third countries. That was ignored as well.

Çağlayan says he spends an awful lot of time chasing after the tail of the EU's FTA partners, hoping to strike the same or a similar deal with these. The problem, however, he says, is that some of these countries have simply no incentive to pursue FTAs with Turkey. “Algeria, Mexico and South Africa do not even want to start FTA talks with Turkey since they already have preferential access to the Turkish market through FTA agreements with the EU,” he explained.

While Çağlayan was lashing out at the EU commissioners in the meeting mentioned above, Füle handed out a three-page memo to him, explaining how the CU was beneficial for Turkey based on export and foreign direct investment (FDI) numbers originating from the EU. The note mentioned that Turkey attracted 80 percent of Europe's investment, while close to 50 percent of Turkish exports went directly to European countries. “I turned the pages over to Füle, saying I know these numbers by heart,” he said.

He then added: “If you imply that these [FDI from and export to Europe] came with the CU, do not believe in a ‘self-fulfilling prophecy.' Where do you think the FDI would go in Europe except to Turkey? You have no other choice if you look at the current situation in Europe. You are coming to a country where the market rules have been liberalized, banking regulations have been reformed and the legal rules have been overhauled. You have no young labor force to fuel the economy. Working hours in France are 35 hours on a weekly basis and 38 in Britain. In my country, it is 45 hours. I'm your closest logistic supplier.”

Çağlayan also added: “We have the CU, but Turkish businessmen have a hard time obtaining visas. Turkish goods are subject to trade barriers because the EU restricts the quotes on Turkish semitrailers entering the EU market.” There is in fact no freedom of movement of goods or free movement for professionals and business owners. Since Turkey's grievances have not been addressed in Brussels for a long time, I would not be surprised if some people start questioning the Customs Union agreement with the EU. They might lobby for the suspension of the agreement and argue that for all intent and purposes it has worn out its usefulness and become detrimental to Turkish national interests in trade and economy.
http://www.todayszaman.com/columnist-267794-suspending-customs-union-with-eu.html
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: SOME NEWS ABOUT BILDERBERGER HEATHER REISMAN Reply with quote

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/01/06/heathers-fix/
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: WHEN BILDERBERG BARNIER MEET BILDERBERG ALMUNIA Reply with quote

Commission seeks to reduce banking fees
By Ian Wishart - 06.01.2012 / 06:12 CET

Barnier says fees are holding back growth and competition.

The fees that banks charge each other for processing payments will be in the firing line as the European Commission launches another bid to boost public confidence in conducting transactions over the internet and by mobile phone.
Michel Barnier, the European commissioner for the internal market and services, and Joaquín Almunia, the commissioner for competition, are to launch a consultation on e-payments next week (11 January). It is likely to say that growth and competition are being held back by transaction fees and by fragmentation of the cross-border payments market.

The number of online shoppers in Europe is expected to soar over the next three years, but the Commission believes that progress is still impeded by complicated payment methods and differences in the way payments are organised between member states. The e-payments green paper, a draft of which has been seen by European Voice, will also question to what extent fears over data security are preventing people from fully embracing internet payments.

The consultation, a precursor to probable legislation, is intended to identify improvements needed to bring about further integration of internet, card and mobile phone payments.

Card charges

The draft suggests that the Commission will once again take aim at multilateral interchange fees (MIFs), the fees that banks charge each other when a card transaction takes place. The Commission has frequently criticised the practice over recent years, claiming that it restricts competition.

It believes that the current level of MIFs may act as barriers to entry for low-cost card payment systems, and hinder the development of other forms of internet and mobile payments. The consultation will explore whether there is support for lowering fees.

Other areas to be tackled by the green paper include increased standardisation of e-payment and mobile-payment technology to ensure full interoperability between different devices, and what extra security processes should be required to authorise payments.

http://www.europeanvoice.com/article/imported/commission-seeks-to-reduce-banking-fees/73115.aspx
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: SWEDISH OPINION REACTS TO CARL BILDT'S BUSINESS Reply with quote

Have a look upon this swedish youtube piece of facts.
Our dear Bilderberg contacts with Khadaffi, interests in
oil, Iraq war, murdering oil industry in Africa etc..etc...

How much time will it be needed to make this cruel
foreign Minister be judged?

Marek Tysis
http://corruptio.blog.com/2012/01/05/massmordaren-carl-bildt/
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: THIRD WORLD WAR AT THE DOOR Reply with quote

Warning
The following information is given to consider the actions of Bilderberg in
a frame made of economic recession due to the actions in the economic
field by a bunch a Bilderbergs members ( including the CFR, chattam House, Trilateral, etc...).Their ultimate goal is to obtain the abandon of
Nations independance through the remittance of the latter to a supranational government. To get this final work, in a situation in which harassed people are working hard or are in a perillous economic posture,
they need economic instability inside and war outside.
They will use the war to meet one of their goal: depopulation on earth, end of democracy ( which became a kind of democrature in our days).
War has become a necessity for America ( Oceania is now in a permanent
no-end war as in George Orwell's roman).
Thus these events are related to their plans.

Marek Tysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WAR ON IRAN: THE DEPLOYMENT OF THOUSANDS OF US TROOPS TO ISRAEL, THE INTEGRATION OF US-ISRAELI COMMAND STRUCTURES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Islamic Republic of Iran has been threatened with military action by the US and its allies for the last eight years.

Iran has been involved in war games in the Persian Gulf. The US Navy is deployed. Iran’s naval exercises which commenced on December 24th were conducted in an area which is patrolled by the US Fifth Fleet, based in Bahrain.

Meanwhile, a new round of economic sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran has been unleashed, largely targeting Iran’s Central Bank, leading to a dramatic plunge of Iran’s currency.
Reacting to US threats, Iran declared that it would consider blocking the shipment of oil through the Strait of Hormuz:

”Roughly 40 percent of the world’s oil tanker shipments transit the strait daily, carrying 15.5 million barrels of Saudi, Iraqi, Iranian, Kuwaiti, Bahraini, Qatari and United Arab Emirates crude oil, leading the United States Energy Information Administration to label the Strait of Hormuz “the world’s most important oil chokepoint.” (John C.K. Daly, War Imminent in Strait of Hormuz? $200 a Barrel Oil?Global Research, January 3, 2012)

The Globalization of War and the Demise of the American Republic

There is a symbiotic relationship between War and the Economic Crisis.

The planning of the Iran war is being carried out at the crossroads of a worldwide economic depression, which is conducive to widening social inequalities, mass unemployment and the impoverishment of large sectors of the world population.

Crushing social movements on the domestic front –including all forms of resistance to America’s military agenda and its neoliberal economic policies– is an integral part of the United States’ hegemonic role Worldwide.

Does Constitutional Government in the eyes of the Obama Administration constitute an encroachment to “The Globalization of War”?
History tells us that an Empire cannot be built on the political foundations of a Republic.

In this regard, it should come as no surprise that the new Iran sanctions regime adopted by the US Congress became law on New Year’s Eve, December 31st, on the same day Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA 2012), which suspends civil liberties and allows for the “Indefinite Detention of Americans”. (See Michel Chossudovsky, The Inauguration of Police State USA 2012. Obama Signs the “National Defense Authorization Act “, Global Research, January 1, 2012)

The Obama administration is intent upon crushing both social dissent as well as antiwar protest. The American Republic is incompatible with America’s “long war”. What is required is the instatement of a “democratic dictatorship”, a de facto military rule in civilian cloths.

Thousands of Troops to Israel

Advanced war preparations are ongoing. Barely mentioned by the Western media, although confirmed by Israeli press reports, the Pentagon is preparing to send several thousand US troops to Israel.
In the context of ongoing war preparations, these troops are slated to participate in joint US-Israeli military maneuvers in Spring 2012, described by the Jerusalem Post as “the largest-ever missile defense exercise in [Israel's] history.” (emphasis added)

Last week [11-18 December], Lt.-Gen. Frank Gorenc, commander of the US’s Third Air Force based in Germany, visited Israel to finalize plans for the upcoming drill, expected to see the deployment of several thousand American soldiers in Israel. (US commander visits Israel to finalize missile… Jerusalem Post December 21, 2011 emphasis added)

These war games involve the testing of Israel’s air defense system, which is now fully integrated into the US global missile detection system, following the installation (December 2008) of a new sophisticated X-band early warning radar system. (See www.defense.gov/news/, December 30, 2011, .See also Sen. Joseph Azzolina, Protecting Israel from Iran’s missiles, Bayshore News, December 26, 2008).

The US global missile detection system includes satellites, Aegis ships in the Mediterranean, Persian Gulf and Red Sea as well as land-based Patriot radars and interceptors. In the context of planning the US-Israel Spring war games:

“The US will also bring its THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) and shipbased Aegis ballistic missile defense systems to Israel to simulate the interception of missile salvos against Israel.

The American systems will work in conjunction with Israel’s missile defense systems – the Arrow, Patriot and Iron Dome.

Gorenc came to Israel for talks with Brig.-Gen. Doron Gavish, commander of the Air Force’s Air Defense Division.

He toured one of the Iron Dome batteries in the South and the Israel Test Bed lab in Holon where the IAF holds its interception simulation exercises.
The IAF is planning to deploy a fourth battery of the Iron Dome counter-rocket system in the coming months and is mulling the possibility of stationing it in Haifa to protect oil refineries located there.

The Defense Ministry has allocated a budget to manufacture an additional three Iron Dome batteries by the end of 2012. IAF operational requirements call for the deployment of about a dozen batteries along Israel’s northern and southern borders.

The IAF is also moving forward with plans to deploy Rafael’s David’s Sling missile defense system, which is designed to defend against medium-range rockets and cruise missiles. Rafael recently completed a series of successful navigation and flight tests of the David’s Sling’s interceptor and plans to hold the first interception test by mid-2012. US commander visits Israel to finalize missile… Jerusalem Post December 21, 2011)

Integrated US-NATO-Israel Command Structures

Pursuant to these joint US-Israel games, there are indications that the US is also planning to increase the number of American troops stationed in Israel.

Moreover, these military exercises planned for next Spring are accompanied by a fundamental shift in US-NATO-Israel command structures.

What is now unfolding at Washington’s behest is an integration of US-Israel military command structures.

Washington is not a reluctant partner, as some observers have suggested, “with the Obama administration attempting to distance itself” from an Israeli sponsored war on Iran. Quite the opposite!

Given the integration of Israel’s air defense system into that of the US, Israel cannot, under any circumstances, wage a war on Iran without the US.Moreover, since mid-2005, following the signing of a protacol between NATO and Tel Aviv, Israel has beocme a de facto member of the Atlantic Alliance.

The Pentagon calls the shots. The planned deployment of US troops in Israel is part and parcel of a US sponsored war.

In the context of the Spring 2012 military drills, the United States military will establish Command Posts in Israel. In turn, Israel’s IDF will establish Command Posts at United States European Command headquarters (EUCOM), in Stuttgart, Germany. (Ibid).

The ultimate objective of these command posts is to establish “joint [US-Israeli] task forces in the event of a large-scale conflict in the Middle East”, (Ibid). In other words, these task forces will be involved in planning the deployment of troops and weapons systems directed against Iran, with Israel playing an important role as a launchpad for military action.

What these developments suggest is that the war on Iran –which has been on the drawing board of the Pentagon since 2003– will involve the direct participation of Israel under a unified US military command.

The people of Israel are the unspoken victims of America’s global military agenda as well their own government’s war plans directed against Iran.

They are led to believe that Iran possesses nuclear weapons when in fact Israel possesses an advanced nuclear arsenal, which is directed against Iran.

The people of Israel as well as Western public opinion, more generally, are also led to believe that Iran’s president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wants “to Wipe Israel off the Map”, when in fact this statement was concocted by the Western media, as a means of demonizing the Iranian head of state as well as presenting Iran as a threat to the security of Israel:

“Across the world, a dangerous rumor has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran’s President has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, “Israel must be wiped off the map”. Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made”

(See Arash Norouzi, Israel: “Wiped off The Map”. The Rumor of the Century, Fabricated by the US Media to Justify An All out War on Iran, Global Research, January 20, 2007)

Who wants to “wipe Israel off the Map”? Tehran or Washington? Ahmadinejad or Obama?

In actual fact, the Obama administration as well as the Netanyahu government indelibly constitute a threat to the people of Israel.
Tehran has since 2005 warned that it will retaliate if attacked, in the form of ballistic missile strikes directed against Israel as well as against US military facilities in the Persian Gulf, which would immediately lead us into a scenario of military escalation.

This war would engulf a region extending from the Mediterranean to the heartland of Central Asia. It would have devastating consequences, resulting in a massive loss of life.

It would precipitate humanity into a World War III scenario.

Source : http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28503
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: ARAB REVOLUTIONS SEEN BY BILDERBERG OLIVIER ROY Reply with quote

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11224834-arab-spring-revolutions-according-to-the-french-thinker-olivier-roy
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: HENRI DE CASTRIES...FULL PORTRAIT OF A BILDERBERGER... Reply with quote

Henri de Castries

Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Management Committee, AXA

Mr. Henri De Castries has been the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at AXA since May 3, 2000. He serves as the Chief Executive Officer at AXA Paris. Mr. De Castries serves as a Director of AXA America Holding Co. He serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at AXA Group. Mr. De Castries serves as the Chairman of the Management Board of AXA Supervisory Board mandates FINAXA, Conseil Vie Assurance Mutuelle, Assurances IARD, Assurances Vie Mutuelle, AXA Courtage ...

Read Full Background

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=324831&ticker=CS:TQ
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: QUEEN BEA IN OMAN FOR NETHERLAND BUSINESS... Reply with quote

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/oman/queen-beatrix-arrives-in-oman-on-a-three-day-visit-1.964055
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: LLYOD BLANFEIN CONFIRM MY PRONOSTIC ( see first pages) Reply with quote

http://www.newser.com/story/137134/goldman-sachs-ceo-lloyd-blankfein-predicts-mitt-romney-will-win-republican-nomination.html

My pronostic was based upon canadian free press...revelations
Six month in advance... Smile

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: ABOUT BILDERBERG ORBINTSKI... Reply with quote

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/craig-scott-gets-ndp-nod-to-run-in-by-election-in-laytons-old-riding/article2296681/
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: BAD ENCOUNTERS BY US POLITICIANS... Reply with quote

Although Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich has been in the news of late for attacking former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney for his role at Bain Capital, it seems that Gingrich also had a paid role at a major private equity firm.

From 1999 to 2001, Gingrich served on an advisory board for Forstmann Little, according to a New York Times report. Former Sen. Bob Dole and former Secretary of State Henry Kissenger also served Forstmann Little in similar capacities, a Gingrich campaign spokesperson told the Times.

The Forstmann Little advisory board that Gingrich served on met twice a year in Manhattan at either the “21″ Club or at the Four Seasons. Discussions at these meetings revolved around potential investments, principally in the health care industry.

The Times also reported that Gingrich made actual investments in some of the companies held by Forstmann Little.

Forstmann Little has a history of close ties with Washington insiders. The investment company employed former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld as chief executive of General Instrument when it held the company in its portfolio.

“Forstmann Little earned billions of dollars in profits from its investments in companies, including General Instrument and Gulfstream Aerospace. But the firm shut down most of its operations a decade ago after suffering losses from ill-timed bets on high-flying telecommunications companies at the height of that industry’s bubble,” the Times reported.

Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital, Henry R. Kravis’s Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts and Forstmann Little were three of the top private investment companies of the 1980s and 1990s. Forstmann Little and Kravis’s Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts struggle for RJR Nabisco, which KKR eventually won, is profiled in the book — and later movie — ”Barbarians at the Gate.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/11/gingrich-also-profited-from-private-equity-firm/#ixzz1jHIn32Pv

---------------------
hum... it seems that some bilderbergers use their money to
buy politicians....not a surprise for us.
Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 24 of 30

Jump to: