Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freekmason Briana v England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Freekmason Briana v England Reply with quote

Freekmason Briana v England

I write this thread for the ignorant people everywhere who do not understand the criminal freemasons. I used to run a free support group for victims of freemasonry. We became Second Family UK but the pedophile masons have lots of money and destroyed our group.

I now spend my time studying the Beautiful Bible and educating people world-wide the truth about this satanic cult. I have nothing to hide and my personal details (home address-email-phone numbers, etc) are all over the Net.

I wrote this thread in answer to a weird freemason who posted a thread called "Joe V England". You can read it on this forum. I do not want your sympathy or support, I just want you to educate yourselves.

You can see I tried hard to have a logical debate with this thing that calls him/herself? brianrob1961 (not real name). He/she requested my contact details so I gave him/her my mobile and email, I even asked him/her to PM (Private Message) me without reply. I initially asked for his/her details and the thing just replied with ridicule and insists on hiding.

I have dealt with dozens of freemasons in many countries who follow these exact same tactics. They will ALWAYS hide behind the curtains (Internet).
They will attack you personally. They will try to turn others against you, hence "Joe V England".

If you want to understand their mind-set, then I suggest you read the thread called "Freemasonry is a criminal organisation". These masonic things love reverse-psychology so never take them seriously. A freemason is a rabid dog protecting a poisoned bone (satan/lucifer).

I get lots of fun writing to them in their own language and thinking processes (none). Please educate others as freemasonry infects everything it comes into contact with. Freekmasonry is a human virus (fact).

Love, peace and FR33DOM (from evil)….. Joe Stirling Christie
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a very strange post, Jesus.

Let's get some facts straight here. Firstly - as I have told you many times - I am not an active Mason. When I was active I reached no further than Master Mason and refused to move off the benches. I never even acted as inner guard. I declined invertations to join Chapter. I doubt that such a lowly Mason would be admitted to secret plots and devil worship. "Here's your apron. Now can you just pop out and kill someone for us? Oh and wind Joe up when you get a chance".

Secondly, the only reason that I am here is to piss you off because you have pissed me off by spreading your illness all over Usenet. The fact that I am who I said I am is provable by the fact that I have been posting on the railway group for maybe ten years before you came along. What do you think I was doing? Just sitting their feigning interest in the topic while I waited for you? Idiot! Keep your shit on here and I will leave you alone.

Thirdly, the reasons that I will not ring your mobile number are very simple. Firstly, I have no intention of paying for a mobile conversation with you. I don't waste money on such trivia. Secondly, I really don't see what can be acheived by talking to someobe who is mentally I'll. Lastly, I don't really want to have someone who thinks he is Jesus getting inside my head!

But the strangest thing about your post is that you actually believe you have an audience. 25 people out of over 6 billion on this planethave viewed your rubbish, and one of them is me! lol Who is it that you think you are talking to, Jesus? Nobody is listening.

And that's why you post on Usenet, isn't it? Because you see lots of people there, and because you can't be banned easily, your illness convinces you that people are hanging on your every word and actually read your junk. They don't, Jesus. They all simply block you.

Even the real Jesus managed to get 12 followers. How many have you got, Joe? You say you had a group to help people survive Freemasonry and that it was shut down by rich masons. No, Jesus, it was shut down by the religious but who ran it. That's my bet. Everyone left because of YOU!
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
What a very strange post, Jesus.

Let's get some facts straight here. Firstly - as I have told you many times - I am not an active Mason. When I was active I reached no further than Master Mason and refused to move off the benches. I never even acted as inner guard. I declined invertations to join Chapter. I doubt that such a lowly Mason would be admitted to secret plots and devil worship. "Here's your apron. Now can you just pop out and kill someone for us? Oh and wind Joe up when you get a chance".

Secondly, the only reason that I am here is to piss you off because you have pissed me off by spreading your illness all over Usenet. The fact that I am who I said I am is provable by the fact that I have been posting on the railway group for maybe ten years before you came along. What do you think I was doing? Just sitting their feigning interest in the topic while I waited for you? Idiot! Keep your shit on here and I will leave you alone.

Thirdly, the reasons that I will not ring your mobile number are very simple. Firstly, I have no intention of paying for a mobile conversation with you. I don't waste money on such trivia. Secondly, I really don't see what can be acheived by talking to someobe who is mentally I'll. Lastly, I don't really want to have someone who thinks he is Jesus getting inside my head!

But the strangest thing about your post is that you actually believe you have an audience. 25 people out of over 6 billion on this planethave viewed your rubbish, and one of them is me! lol Who is it that you think you are talking to, Jesus? Nobody is listening.

And that's why you post on Usenet, isn't it? Because you see lots of people there, and because you can't be banned easily, your illness convinces you that people are hanging on your every word and actually read your junk. They don't, Jesus. They all simply block you.

Even the real Jesus managed to get 12 followers. How many have you got, Joe? You say you had a group to help people survive Freemasonry and that it was shut down by rich masons. No, Jesus, it was shut down by the religious but who ran it. That's my bet. Everyone left because of YOU!

Hello DH, you are not self opinionated are you Heh heh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: