Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2007: breaking news on date and location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

SWISS HOTEL ( near the radisson sas hotel) FULLY BOOKED may 31 june 3
MARMARA PERA (*****) FREE
CONRAD NOT FREE
NOVOTEL ISTAMBUL MARMARA ( open since March 2007) IS FULLY BOOKED

Timuçin, what are we to do?
Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOVOTEL HOTEL
+++++++++++

As a chain, as Sofitel ( remember the Dorint Sofitel in Munich?),Mercure,Suitehotel,Etap,Accor Thalassa, Atria, Coralia,motel6,redoof Inn,Dorint, Villageshotel, Cie des Wagons lits,....it is belonging to the Accor Group.

In this group you find at the administration council:

Etienne Davignon
(have a look on Wikipedia) and Philippe Camus ( EADS).(with others)

Why should not we consider that mr Davignon could favorize this Accor hotel in the avenue Kennedy in Istanbul?
Have a look on the official site of Novotel to pick this brand new hotel..the site meets some informatical^problems. Curious not?

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RADISSON SAS HOTEL
+++++++++++++++

This chain of hotel was originally created in USA by the Carlson family.Now most is exploited by franchisees. I read but without having the direct link that SAS Group has an interest in it.I have been on the SAS site but did not find anything. Oh yes the annual meeting of shareholders is taking place on april 17 (thursday) in presence of Jacob Wallenberg and Myklebust who will be reelected.
Through the site of Radisson i may confirm the Radisson SAS Bosphorus is fully booked at dates of Bilderberg meeting. In the past Carlson group had interests in the Compagnie des WAgons lits which is now affiliated to Accor Group. I believe Davignon had an administrative title in this company...

So, it will be useful to know the influence the Scandinavian Airlines group has in Radisson SAS to know if they may block an hotel for Bilderberg interests and plunging us in the mere confusion.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONRAD & CO
++++++++++
Conrad is controlled by Hilton hotel corporation in developpment of Luxury hotels.I don t believe Hilton family connected to Bilderberg interests, unless you demonstarte the opposite, of course.

We have seen this hotel was too big for such a meeting (600 rooms)

Pricess hotel ( free at Bilderberg's time) is property of a Thailand group based in Bangkok.

I did not made the research for the AKGUN, informations are probably in turkish language and for the Klassis Resort Golf etc..

Timuçin could you do that ?
Many thanks in advance

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a day for Akgun.

Re: Klassis Resort, I think you checked those dates already. I re-checked and Expedia says "No rooms available on: 5/31/2007 - 6/3/2007"

HOWEVER, it also says "No rooms" for: 6/21/2007 - 6/28/2007, AND for 10/4/2007 - 10/23/2007, AND for 10/4/2007 - 11/20/2007. As these were just test-dates, I suspect the Klassis server is still down (interesting). I'll check with some travel agencies, but they're closed today due to bank holiday.

Also, I think the Princess Hotel may have been originally the Movenpick Hotel (Swiss chain), but got bought over. Don't know if this is any use to you.
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Timuçin for checking.
As we are blocked on the ground, we have to find the solution by the high, to say to know who are the landlords of these hotels.

SAS RADISSON and NOVOTEL ( could it be a goods place for security?) , we know the landlord ( for the SAS we imagine). AKGUN, we don t know as well than Klassis ressort.I imagine the IBIS ( free) with its poor *** is not making the weight. Novotel ( don t know its *, but could be a good place if security is assumed.Is the point of view Great? For the cook ( Rockefeller is a connaisseur in eating) i imagine Davignon can invite a reputed Chief Cook.

For the proximity of sea, Klassis and SAS Radisson.( Swiss hotel as well ,but who own the swiss hotel)
For the quiet, Klassis with golf; but whois the owner of Klassis?

Other choice ***** Akgun

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIVE STARS CHECK
////////////////////////
Barcelo eresin+intercontinental+ortakoy+Eresin crown hotel+Moevenpick+SWissotel+Hotel residence gzrettepe+Renaissance POlat istanvul+Instanbu princess hote: ALL FREE

THE RITZ HOTEL ISTANBUL: NOT FREE-

So now we have : RITZ-SAS BOSPHORUS-SWISSHOTEL ( if not the same that SWISSOTEL) NOVOTEL- AKGUN - KLASSIS NOT FREE. I have been on the official site of CARLTON RITZ HOTEL. Corporate info is poor.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a look on the Carlton Ritz. Quite impressive and looking like the brookstreet resort of last year.But how much rooms in it?
Could be the ideal candidate for tranquillity but all depends of the number of rooms available.

MArek
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agenda continued
++++++++++++
April 18-Queen Bea is opening the 'las palmas culture' in REotterdam

May 2= queen Bea is opening a sculpture exposition about Shiskichi Tajiri.Do anyone knows this sculptor?

Happily on this week there is nothing to signalize. The Dutch krown is making a lot of efforts to place its activities in the first part of the week.But why? Smile

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: FROM PRISON PLANET TODAY Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE FROM PRISON PLANET
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wolfowitz To Attend 2007 Istanbul Bilderberg Meeting
Turkish journalist refers to ultra-elitist confab as "covert world government"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/100407bilderbergmeeting.htm
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In an interview with a Turkish journalist, World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz brags of his upcoming attendance of the 2007 Bilderberg Group meeting in Istanbul Turkey, while the journalist who is also set to be an an attendee refers to the elitist confab as a "covert world government."

Bilderberg is an annual conference of the global elite, the location of which changes every year. Power brokers from industry, oil, politics, banking, business, academia, royalty and the media get together to secretly discuss the course of the world with no independent oversight or press coverage whatsoever, save leaked details obtained by muck-raking lone journalists like veteran Jim Tucker.

Bilderberg claims it does not set policy and yet whatever is discussed usually pans out in the real world within 12 months.

The BBC uncovered documents form a former Bilderberg member dating back to the early 50's betraying the fact that the European Union and the single Euro currency were both brainchild's of the Bilderberg Group.

At the 2005 Bilderberg meeting in Munich Germany, leaked talking points obtained from the speeches given at the conference indicated that Bilderberg expected oil prices to surge over the next 12 months, which is exactly what happened.

Bilderberg has a proven history of acting in a kingmaker capacity. Both Bill Clinton and Tony Blair attended before becoming President and Prime Minister and the mainstream media reported that Bilderberg selected John Edwards as Kerry's running mate in 2004. Hillary Clinton was rumored to have attended last year's conference.

The Turkish news website Referans features an article written by Cengiz Çandar, who recently interviewed Wolfowitz in Washington about Turkey's relationship with the World Bank.

During the interview, according to a translation carried at Bilderberg.org, Wolfowitz spoke of his anticipation at potentially attending Bilderberg's next get-together in Istanbul, which runs from 31st of May to June 3rd.

Wolfowitz describes Bilderberg as a "a valuable opportunity to meet many people and make acquaintances."

Çandar, relishing his own invitation to attend, states, "For years, conspiracy theorists claimed that the Bilderberg was covert world government. This year I will be there myself. I shall see what covert world government is all about," to which Wolfowitz mockingly responds, "That is still being claimed, there are many web sites making similar claims."

Çandar refers to Wolfowitz as having "Been in the administration of the Bilderberg and attended these meetings many times already."

The main theme of this year's conference, overlapping with Bilderberg's sister organization the Trilateral Commission, is likely to be an agreement on behalf of the power brokers to fan the hysteria of man-made global warming in order to push a standardized carbon tax.

Shortly before last year's Bilderberg Group meeting in Ottawa Canada, Alex Jones and his film crew were detained overnight by Canadian immigration officials and interrogated simply for trying to fly into the country to provide media coverage of an event that is uniformly ignored by major establishment newspapers because their own editors are in attendance and sworn to secrecy.

Jones was told by the immigration officials that they were tipped off by Bilderberg security and ordered to detain the radio host and his crew. Laptops were searched as Alex and crew were shouted at, harassed, and threatened with jail or deportation.

In addition, three Canadian citizens who visited the Brookestreet Hotel in Ottawa where Bilderberg met were kidnapped off the street by militarized police with guns, detained without charge and suffered the ordeal of a marathon interrogation session and psychological torture - including threats to "cut off the arms" of one of the victims.

This is how the Bilderberg Group treats anyone that tries to peaceably protest or simply cover their activities, so forgive us for scoffing when claims that they are a benign talking shop for publicity shy old men are regurgitated year upon year by the lapdog press that dare even mention their name, while demonizing the rest of us as conspiracy theorists for even suggesting that a secret conference of 200+ world power brokers, including Congressmen and members of Parliament, without oversight, is worthy of some serious scrutiny.

PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2007 Alex Jones All rights reserved.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,

Why did you not speak us about Wolfowitz or did i really bad read?
The claim about the three guys is emanating from Vetchilo.

I am happy to know that Wolfowitz will be there...

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marek, I've been spending less time here and I also tend to speed-read. I thought we already knew Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld were Bilderbergers? Wasn't aware he was any more important than Kissinger or Beatrix.

Re: Akgun "Computer says no"

Expedia.com says "No rooms available on the selected dates: 31/5/2007 - 3/6/2007" for Akgun. But it also says the same for the test dates: 21/6/2007 to 23/6/2007 and 8/8/2007 to 10/8/2007

Maybe Expedia.com is faulty?... Other sites like venere.com / hotel.de require your credit card details before confirming availability, which I don't like doing. I think I'll just have to ring them up.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Çandar, relishing his own invitation to attend, states, "For years, conspiracy theorists claimed that the Bilderberg was covert world government. This year I will be there myself. I shall see what covert world government is all about," to which Wolfowitz mockingly responds, "That is still being claimed, there are many web sites making similar claims."

According to Wikipedia, Mr. Çandar was a Bilgi University lecturer, and according to 2 other sources, Bilgi is an American university. So the above assertion is pointless. Will he just be doing a PR job? For verification about Bilgi being an American university: http://hurarsiv.hurriyet.com.tr/goster/haber.aspx?id=5475643

"Conspiracy Theorists" become "whistle-blowers" once they back up their information with documented sources.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sun May 13, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will travel to Germany next week to attend the Hanover Fair. He will also meet with his German counterpart Angela Merkel. Erdogan reportedly will focus on a draft resolution of the European Union which proposes punishment of people who deny genocides to be taken up on April 18-19. The Turkish premier is expected to urge Merkel to lift the draft, as it will block the freedom of expression and scientific work on the issue. /Turkiye/

Marek

Timuçin,
As the text of Alex Jones is saying, was it written in the Candar text that Wolfowitz was to attend and pompously and fierly was proud to say it?
I am certainly not happy because i was just supposing and that was publicly said.For me it could have been a verification.An important one.

MArek
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agenda-continued
++++++++++++
WTO: Pascal Lamy is in the Jamaïque on april 12 & 13.
MArek
+BP meeting is closing this week. Mr Lamy is pressented as future prime minister of France if Mr Beyrou is elected on May 6 and has a large career of Bilderberger.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 8 of 15

Jump to: