Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why are names read out under the pole star in lodges?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanboy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Why are names read out under the pole star in lodges? Reply with quote

I was curious to find out from a fellow sufferer that names of people to be given special interest in a masonic lodge were read out under the pole star in a lodge. I've heard that these people are actually called "Stars"and that it goes back to the Star Chamber at the Houses of Parliament ( or close too). I have also heard that people have been invited into freemasonry to be destroyed quoting the expression " Keep your friends close to your chest but keep your enemy even closer still" These people are called 0 degree masons.

If you can't beat em, join them. Could someone tell me the significance of a Dirty apron too?
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) there is no pole star in a masonic lodge

2) the only names read out in open lodge are those of men who have petitioned to join

3) no one is ever labelled, titled or called a star, well unless you could count someone saying "your a star" in response t someone offering them a lift, or lending them a fiver or something

4) Parliment is a political arena, which they are not allowed to discuss in a masonic lodge, or gather of Freemasons for the purpose of Freemasonry.

5) no one is invited into Freemasonry, it is actually against the rules for a Freemason to invite someone. They can talk about it, make people they feel would be interested aware, and stuff like that, but the individual has to ask for the petition or ask to join before they can, so "inviting to destroy" kinda can't happen.

6) There is no 0 (zero) degree, only 1st, 2nd, 3rd Degree and the Order of the Holy Royal Arch.

7) the significance of a dirty apron is it needs to be dry-cleaned. However, I have seen some American Freemasons use the phrase "dirty apron" with reference to someone who has acted in an unmasonic manner, ie been unfaithful to his wife, ripped someone off, acted less than ethically (these are the actually incidencies where the term was used by the way) and was a derogatory term. It is however not a term used in Freemasonry, but a phrase coined by a few that has caught on in some areas, nothing official about it.

Hope that helps
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondi wrote:
1) there is no pole star in a masonic lodge

2) the only names read out in open lodge are those of men who have petitioned to join

3) no one is ever labelled, titled or called a star, well unless you could count someone saying "your a star" in response t someone offering them a lift, or lending them a fiver or something

4) Parliment is a political arena, which they are not allowed to discuss in a masonic lodge, or gather of Freemasons for the purpose of Freemasonry.

5) no one is invited into Freemasonry, it is actually against the rules for a Freemason to invite someone. They can talk about it, make people they feel would be interested aware, and stuff like that, but the individual has to ask for the petition or ask to join before they can, so "inviting to destroy" kinda can't happen.

6) There is no 0 (zero) degree, only 1st, 2nd, 3rd Degree and the Order of the Holy Royal Arch.

7) the significance of a dirty apron is it needs to be dry-cleaned. However, I have seen some American Freemasons use the phrase "dirty apron" with reference to someone who has acted in an unmasonic manner, ie been unfaithful to his wife, ripped someone off, acted less than ethically (these are the actually incidencies where the term was used by the way) and was a derogatory term. It is however not a term used in Freemasonry, but a phrase coined by a few that has caught on in some areas, nothing official about it.

Hope that helps

1 their is a pole star

http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/
encyclopedia/article_show/knighthood_orders_of/m0017101.html

Sweden

The Order of the Seraphim, or the Blue Ribbon, believed to have been founded in 1280 by Magnus I, is the most ancient and illustrious Swedish order. The badge is a star with the initials J.h.s. (Jesus hominum salvator). Other orders are those of the Pole Star, Charles XIII (granted to freemasons of high degree), the Vasa or Green Ribbon, and the Sword or Yellow Ribbon.

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/temple.html

"The Phoenicians called themselves ‘Kinahna' meaning Canaanites. The Greeks called them ‘Phoenicians' which means purple because of the royal purple cloth the Greeks traded with them. These people were traders, not warriors. From history we acknowledge the Phoenicians as a very civilized and intelligent race. They were extremely skilled as artists and artisans. From the Egyptians they had developed a high degree of skill in making glass and weaving the imported linen. Their skill in navigation and seafaring was unparalleled and to them is credited the discovery and use of Polaris, the Pole Star. "

http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/22/p08.php

Navel of the World

Paul Devereux Encourages Us To Seek The Centre

The ancient mind perceived the world navel motif at all scales. At the largest, cosmic, level the north or pole star, Polaris, was often its symbol for peoples in the northern hemisphere, because it marks the fixed position around which the heavens appear to rotate. Even as far south as Vijayanagara, India, the axis of the ancient royal city is aligned towards Polaris, which at that latitude appears low in the sky, shining above the Virabhadra temple on the summit of a nearby holy hill.

Quote:

my comment

This is true upto a point, out side of the ritual services and masonic services politics are allowed but Religous conversation is no spoken about.

Quote:

Actually this has changed,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/education/6734355.stm

Freemasons are extending a welcoming handshake to students on university campuses across England in a bid to attract more younger members.

They invite students who are non-masons to join the lodges.

Quote:

Like i explained before the Scottish rite has 33o`s

http://www.supremecouncil.org/index.tpl?&ng_view=18

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/aasrslideshow.html

what you refare to was the Craft Freemasonry not the Concordant or Appendant Bodies

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/masonic_degrees.html

Quote:

I agree with this statement.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you willow from Joe & Co
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="willow the wip"]

1 their is a pole star
Quote:

Not in Freemasonry there isn't...

willow the wip wrote:
http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/
encyclopedia/article_show/knighthood_orders_of/m0017101.html

This is to do with Orders of Knights, or Knighthood Orders, NOT FREEMASONRY.

willow the wip wrote:
The Order of the Seraphim, or the Blue Ribbon, believed to have been founded in 1280 by Magnus I, is the most ancient and illustrious Swedish order. The badge is a star with the initials J.h.s. (Jesus hominum salvator). Other orders are those of the Pole Star, Charles XIII (granted to freemasons of high degree), the Vasa or Green Ribbon, and the Sword or Yellow Ribbon.

Again, NOT FREEMASONRY, although I can see your confusion with the reference to one being awarded to Freemasons, however, again, it is NOT FREEMASONRY

willow the wip wrote:
http://www.masonicdictionary.com/temple.html

"The Phoenicians called themselves ‘Kinahna' meaning Canaanites. The Greeks called them ‘Phoenicians' which means purple because of the royal purple cloth the Greeks traded with them. These people were traders, not warriors. From history we acknowledge the Phoenicians as a very civilized and intelligent race. They were extremely skilled as artists and artisans. From the Egyptians they had developed a high degree of skill in making glass and weaving the imported linen. Their skill in navigation and seafaring was unparalleled and to them is credited the discovery and use of Polaris, the Pole Star. "

Absoutely factual, but this information is about Phoenicians, NOT FREEMASONS

willow the wip wrote:
http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/22/p08.php

This is an article in a Freemasonry Magazine granted, but it is not ABOUT FREEMASONRY.

I can see where confusion may arise, but even with the mistake regarding what these pages are actually talking about, none are in the correct context to relate to the original thread. There is no Pole Star in the masonic lodge, blazing star yes. Peoples names are not read out under it, the only names read out are for candidates and that is by the secretary who would, in masonic terms, be sat in the north. The Polaris Star is reference to the centre and would not be placed, if anywhere, in the North.

willow the wip wrote:

my comment

This is true upto a point, out side of the ritual services and masonic services politics are allowed but Religous conversation is no spoken about.

Slight digression from the point, however granted you may find one Freemason may talk to another or many regarding political, and even religious matters, BUT this is NEVER done when said person is in their capacity as a Freemason, ie in Lodge, attending a Masonic event, or when with other Freemasons for the purposes of Freemasonry.

willow the wip wrote:

Actually this has changed,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/education/6734355.stm

They still are not "Invited" to qoute the same article

Those wishing to become masons The requirement to join is still the same, they must ask.

The university scheme is not new, Oxford and Cambridge students have always had this.

willow the wip wrote:

Like i explained before the Scottish rite has 33o`s

And as I have again replied, I do not dispute the quantity of degrees in the Scottish rite, but

1) not one of your links provides details of a Degree numbered Zero
2) the A&ASR is not Freemasonry but another rite that has chosen to accept only Freemasons.

willow the wip wrote:
I agree with this statement.

I'd like to thank you for your politeness and exchange. It is always enjoyable to find conversation in such forums, rather than simple ridicule and insult.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would anyone talk to an invisible Mason., Read the psychology in their tactics. Might as well talk to a dead tree. Don't worry guys, we've had debates with this guy before, he always hides. Very brainwashed man.
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
Why would anyone talk to an invisible Mason., Read the psychology in their tactics. Might as well talk to a dead tree. Don't worry guys, we've had debates with this guy before, he always hides. Very brainwashed man.

I believe Many masons are deceaved, I know one day masonry will no longer be around, basically it will distroy it self.

Much of the masonic imagery is about death.

I wonder why they dont want to talk about Jahbulon.
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I wonder why they dont want to talk about Jahbulon.

There are many veilings in Masonry and that is one of them

Jahbulon is a composite word derived from the gods of Abraham and the meaning is largely lost to Masons and possibly to Jews (any confirmation of that?)

The use of the word is primarily an historical residue rather like the use of the word Lord by orthodox Christians when they mean God
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Much of the masonic imagery is about death

Well it might seem that way

But it could also be seen that much of the imagery is about resurrection.

Thus the Egyptian tradition of the raising of Asar (Osiris) by Horus (the Lord of Light) comes through the New Testament as the raising of Lazarus and into the Masonic third degree

Thus the brother learns not to fear death but look past it to life eternal

Incidentally some consider that "the one whom Jesus loved" (Lazarus) is the same as John the Beloved. And with the significance of John the Baptist, there was a traditional dedication of Masonic lodges to the holy Sts John

Cheers

R
joe stirling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Masonic scenario Reply with quote

While in a field, I saw this large unusual shaped rock. Interesting piece of mother nature but nothing special.

Wrong, says a passing mason, this is a special rock. it is an ancient rock with many properties. It is a symbolic rock. A famous mason slept next to this rock and it sheltered him from the weather. We have taught all masons to worship this rock as it was the great architect that carved it.

If you read some of their sacred literature, you will read about this masonic rock. It is named after a masonic god called "Boulder"

to be continued....

Last edited by joe stirling on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me guess - this is the rock that Jacob used as a pillow and is now supposed by the English to be the "Stone of Destiny" that they use for coronations

Of course the Scots thought the English a bit gullible when they seized the wrong stone
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Masonic scenario Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
It is named after a masonic god called "Boulder"

to be continued....

This is a new one, can't wait...
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I wonder why they dont want to talk about Jahbulon.

Joe

I have talked about Jahbulon.

Its your turn now

Tell us what you think it means
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is what i found

Acording to King, Francis (1973). The Secret Rituals of the O.T.O. Samuel Weiser, Inc. ISBN 0-87728-144-0

Jahbulon or Jabulon is a word which was used historically in some rituals of Royal Arch Masonry. In addition, according to Francis X. King, the word is used in rituals of the Ordo Templi Orientis, as Aleister Crowley had contact with various clandestine Masonic groups.

According to The Rev. Canon Richard Tydeman, in an address to the Supreme Grand Chapter of England on 13 November, 1985, the word is a compound of three Hebrew terms:

יהּ (Yah, I AM, which indicates eternal existence),
בּעל (bul, on high, in heaven) and
און (on, strength); pronouncing three aspects or qualities of Deity, namely Eternal Existence, Transcendence, and Omnipotence and equating to "The True and Living God - Most High - Almighty".

An Historical Address to Grand Chapter, (of England), The Rev’d Canon Richard Tydeman, Grand Chapter Proceedings, 13 November 1985.

An Historical Address to Grand Chapter, (of England), The Rev’d Canon Richard Tydeman, Grand Chapter Proceedings, 13 November 1985. the word is a compound of the names of three gods worshipped in the ancient Middle East.

Darkness Visible, pps. 34-5, Hannah, 1952, reprint 1998, ISBN 1-901157-70-9

Jah (= Yahweh)
Baal

On, a name in Genesis in the Bible (in "Potiphar priest of On"), thought in older times to be a name of Osiris (but now known to be the Hebrew form of the Ancient Egyptian name of the city of Heliopolis).

BAAL OR BEL. This word signifies a lord, master, or possessor, and hence it was applied by many of the nations of the East to denote the Lord of all things, and the Master of the world.

With Jah and On, [Bel] has been introduced into the Royal Arch system as a representative of the Tetragrammaton, which it and the accompanying words have sometimes ignorantly been made to displace. At the session of the General Grand Chapter of the United States, in 1871, this error was corrected; and while the Tetragrammaton was declared to be the true omnific word, the other three were permitted to be retained as merely explanatory. Entry for Bel, ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FREEMASONRY AND ITS KINDRED SCIENCES, by ALBERT C. MACKEY M. D.

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/mackeys_encyclopedia/b.htm

I wanted to know why it is forbidden for masons to talk about it.

Here is an actual scanned copy from the "Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor or guide to the three symbolic degrees of the Ancient York Rite and to the degrees of Mark Master, Past Master, Most Excellent Master, and the Royal Arch" by Malcom C. Duncan, David McKay Company, Inc. New York.

Please note that they are saying that the Early Eastern Church mistakenly represented the Greek letters IAΩ as “Jesus, the first and the Last.”

But the Royal Arch Degree has “seen it in its true light; but they have corrected the error unlearnedly. It ought to have been….”

Then they spell out the blasphemous name JAH BUL ON confirming this word to the combination of the names of the Syrian God, the Chaldea God and the Egyptian God.

Are these other God's the same God of the Christian faith?

JAH- representing the name JAHOVAH, the blessed name of the Lord in the Old Testament. The name "Jesus" means "Jehovah is Salvation."
BUL- representing the name BAAL or BEL, an Old Testament demon god. (1 Kings 16:29-33)

ON- represents the name of the Egyptian Sun god, another demon god. (Gen. 41:45, 50)

They have mixed the name of the Lord with DEMON GODS!

... and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. Exodus 23:13

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (1 Cor 10:20-21 KJV)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, (2 Cor 6:14-17 KJV)

JAH BUL ON the Masonic replacement for the name Jesus Christ, is ANTICHRIST! The Mason (who claims to be a Christain) is forbidden by oath, to evangelize his Mason "brothers" and proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord! The name of Jesus Christ is an offense to those who are perishing. So they devise a name by which the Christian and the Pagans can both use without offending each other!

Personally, I don't believe that any Mason is a "saved" Christian, but rather someone who thinks they are saved, never really having surrendered their heart to Jesus. They do not have the Holy Spirit to give them the discearnment to know what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of the living God. The Holy Spirit will not allow a child of God to partake in these rituals, swear these death oaths, or declare a blasphemous name for God. Without the Holy Spirit indwelling, the person is NOT saved and still a subject of God's wrath on judgment day!

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:8-9
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I wanted to know why it is forbidden for masons to talk about it.

Willow

The position in Masonry is that it contains secrets and mysteries.

As no one authoritative knows what those secrets and mysteries are, the official position is that the recognition signs are the secrets

Thus the recognition signs (signs, words and grips) serve to protect themselves

The brother takes an oath not to betray the secrets of Masonry and since the recognition signs are the only official secrets, the brother is reluctant to discuss them

Of course there are real secrets in Masonry but they are hidden in the ritual and its practice and not widely known

The accounts you quoted about Jabhulon tend to be the usual sort of philosophising in Masonry - an attempt to understand that often serves to veil more than reveal

But I would argue that Christianity has the same issues ever since the Lord spoke only in parables to the multitudes and St Paul found the faithful were as children so fed them only milk

Cheers

R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: