Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Greece it may well be this year.

If Marek is convinced, so am I.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisbon campaign is heating up as Bilderberger and EU President Barroso held a meeting at Dublin Castle yesterday (Thursday). Last year Kissinger addressed a conference in Turkey on the Thursday before the BB meeting, so I was posting in case BB was being held in Ireland today. Looks like Marek Thysis beat me to it stating Barroso is only here for 2 days, though.

Last year Marek used logic to figure out that the meeting would be held at the Ritz-Carlton and was 100% accurate. Earlier on this forum he suspected that it would be Greece, so I guess I shall have to yield to whatever his methods are. Tony re: leaks. I agree. Couldn't have done it without them. Although I'm not at liberty to divulge my own thoughts right now without further evidence, it was interesting to note that one of their colleagues said the information was leaked "by mistake". Read into it what you will. Also, Fehmi Koru's pro-BB hitpiece on ATV was reiterated ad nauseum to the point of hilarity, thus affecting its impact.

Ravenhawk: Thanks. Adare Manor conference room had been partitioned, so - yes - it must have been bigger. Maximus says both BB and Trilaterals held meetings in USA (Virginia) back in 2002 - http://www.trilateral.org/recent.htm . I agree with USA 2009, but must exhaust this year's possibility.

Atola just answered stating that he receives his information through "feelings, research, information and clues from people as to how things will be turning out." Sounds a bit flaky! He's always vague with his answers and I suspect he answered recently because I posted my doubts about him (must also know English). My serious reservation about him is that he originally wrote to me sounding like a derogatory 50-year old, then pretended to be a college student needing a visa. I shall have to give up on this lead.

Barosso's Lisbon "dirty tricks" campaign is now on the EU Treaty thread (English Forum). VOTE NO.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
freeman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone considered gleneagles in scotland as a possible location?

tried and tested security at the g8...

big place, middle of know where and the locals would not know what was going on, trust me i was about when it was 1st there and know one new anything about it

just a thought...
Ravenhawk
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ireland/Portugal are becoming increasingly less likely and Greece the likelier place, can one be 100% certain it'll be in Athens or close to Athens?. Will they go the same route as last year- Ritz-Carlton or will it in fact be held around the periphery of Athens a la '93 (Vouliagmeni)?. Everything seems to point towards the latter. Considering Bilderberg's track record of favoring exclusive luxury 5* resort hotels, the Grand Resort Lagonissi, Grecotel Cape Sounio and Nafplia Palace look like definite possibilities. Why deviate from what has already been established?. They may also return to the Nafsika Astir Palace. Your thoughts, Marek, Tony, Timucin.

I stand corrected by Maximus on Bilderberg/Trilateral USA. Thanks, Timucin.

Ravenhawk
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually you're doing brilliant work. No thoughts about Greece, but would like to know why Marek thinks it will be there this year. Political/Economic reasons. I'll keep checking Ireland "to be sure, to be sure"

Gleneagles: They haven't held a meeting at the same hotel twice, but they have at the same city (Istanbul). Keep scouting.

Tony, please check your PM.

Difficult to say right now, but Ravenhawk may have a point re: Adare. Large bookings at Adare Manor for: May 2,3,4 and 16,17,18 and less so on the Sunday of 30,31,01. These could just be non-BB people and just that the booking dates are so close to the present. Marek, could you please check: https://www.aro.ie/aroreserve/sites/AdareManor/
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
Timuçin, forget about the week april 17-20 closing now.Baroso was in Ireland, but was going on friday 18 to the trilateral commission meeting.Neely kroes was invited yesterday to the aspen institute european dialogue whose subject was ' the need for a new britton wood' hels in Paris .Prince Philippe of Belgium got a new daughter from his wife yesterday (princess eleonore)and i may assure you he was in brussels. So forget about the last week . Smile

Week 24-26 april may be the good one
Week 30 april-may 4 a bit less
Week 8-11 may could be the good one in athens
Week may 15-18 impossible
week may 22-25 impossible
week 29may-june 1 possible but not possible.
week 5-june 8 possible but beginning late.

I am working with pure logic. I have some elements showing it s athens.
I work to get more confirmations.Including some contacts i have.

Indeed, Greece and THE BALKANS QUESTION IS AT THE CENTER ( with other subjects naturally) of Bilderberg at the moment, to consolide what they have done since 10 years in the area. Don't forget Bilderberg is an Euro Atlantic forum.Other subjects would be Afghanistan, expansion of Nato and Russia rebuts, Energy and containment of Russia in this field, Energy and nuclear power plants, the world after the subprime crisis thus possibility for international groups to renew with benefits in Europe and elsewere,South east Asia, China and Tibet and democracy. Expect invitation of Soros, Richard Haass by instance, Gate's Foundation and probably Brzezinsky as a suprise invitee, etc...
Balkan has a lot of problems to be solved in relation with the mediterranean dialogue.In fact Europe is trying to work more with Libya and other african oil producers.Target: do not depend on Russian oil...

I always may get lost.So anybody with a good information may always put it here .I will always check it. Geece is the only trail now for me...

But i accept you disagree !

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accept your points because you've given the political/economic reasons for Greece. I've been overwhelmed with work commitments this year, so I'm glad you're on top of the situation.

However, the Adare Manor May 2,3,4 bookings coincide with your predictions. What do you think? Maybe the Balkans are more important than the Treaty?
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the American election only seven months away, I'd predict it'll be quite high on their agenda this year. They need to select who'll be on the ticket(s) of the Democrats and/or Republicans. This happened in the early '70s with the selection of Sen. Walter Mondale to be on the Carter ticket and then later in the '80s with Sen. Lloyd Bentsen as running mate to Michael Dukakis and most recently in 2004 with Sen. John Edwards for Kerry. They also selected Bill Clinton way back in '91 for the Presidency.
Who will it be this time?. Hillary attended once before in '97. Obama and McCain(CFR) have yet to attend. There has been ample speculation in various U.S. media outlets that Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, who attended Bilderberg last year in Istanbul, could be put on the Democratic ticket, possibly as Obama's running mate. Former Secretary of State Gen. Colin Powell or Sen. Chuck Hagel, both Bilderbergers and Vietnam War vets like McCain, might serve the same purpose for the Republican ticket. We shall see.

You may be right about May 8-11, Marek. I'm still holding on to May 29-June 1 as the target date.

Timucin-
Bilderberg met three times at the Palace Hotel in Burgenstock, Switz. (1960, 1981, 1995)
three times at the Grand Hotel Saltsjobaden in Sweden (1962, 1973, 1984)
and twice at the Villa d'Este in Cernobbio, Italy (1965, 1987)

Ravenhawk Very Happy
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
Could you ( again) let us think about the reservations in Ireland?
Give us again the main point of this hotel occupation.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ravenhawk,

As you expect, Obama will be the elected candidate. He has Brzezinski as godfather, and this man is extremely dangerous.The reason for which i predict his venue in the next meeting as for Soros who predicted a long time ago the explosion of the building bubble.Man who succeded in prevision are always invited although Brzezinski is 80 years old.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact, today mr secretary general of NATO, Jaap de Hoof Scheffer was in Skopje today.

"Milososki's statements also coincided with a visit to Skopje by NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, who among others, noted after a meeting with the FYROM FM that "my personal ambition is to see your country in NATO. I believe that Euro-Atlantic integration is crucial for the stability of this region."

"You can do two things: to look back with anger and to look ahead. I want on July 9, when Albania and Croatia will be signing the NATO accession protocol, to be joined at the table by a third nation, your nation ... You have the opportunity as of now until July 9 to find a name solution," Scheffer was quoted as saying by local media.

More tellingly, the NATO chief reminded his FYROM hosts that the Alliance is based on the "principles of consensus". ".

Up to April 24, our 'friends' are activated.But after wednesday april 23, nothing is happening on my radar screen. Bizarre?

For Athens, here are the few ( by contrast with the 4.000 hotels of Istambul) five stars hotels which could be considered:

-Andromeda
-Armonia (renovated in 2001)
-Athenaeum Intercontinental
-Divani Apollon Palace

Not so much ...My choice is Armonia and Divani because of their vicinity of the sea. Shall i say that i prefer the divani for security reasons?

There is some others ***** hotels. If you like them, then check them

I recall the dates:
april 24 to 27
May1 to may 4
may8 to may 11
may 29to june 1
june 5- june 8
my personnal preference ( for motives i know) is may 8-11

Let us try the registartions in these hotels.Be clever, they can -as last year have received counsels from CIA, MI6, Mossad to deny to be occupied.At the first strange move, signal it here.

Great Chase for everybody !
Marek Tysis
"
kevink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek,

Looking at venues and dates of BB meetings over the last 54 years on
http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm
and venues and dates of Trilateral meetings on
http://www.trilateral.org/recent.htm
(2000 to present, don't have prior venues and dates handy)

Some observations:

At least 3 weeks, usually more, between Trilateral and BB meetings.
Seldom do BB meetings occur in adjacent countries in successive years.
Exceptions to the latter: 2003-4, 1991-2, 1979-80-81, 1954-55

So Greece May 8-11 two weeks after the Trilateral meet (this weekend) would be be highly unusual based on past stats, but then you can't put anything past these BB plutocrats.

kevink
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit, Marek, the Armonia http://www.armonia.gr/ and the Divani Apollon Palace http://www.divanis.com/apollon/default-en.htm are very impressive 5* choices. Both hotels are located in Vouliagmeni and either one will be most suitable. Forget about the Andromeda and Intercontinental. Those two are not even on their radar. My question to you is- if they'll be returning to Vouliagmeni, wouldn't the natural preference be the Nafsika Astir Palace as it was in 1993?.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Ravenhawk Wink
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ravenhawk,
Thanks for your gentle words.Now we have to check the hotel disponibility.
I called somebody in their entourage who refused to confirm me or deny Athens. But he told me : Africa is now gaining a great momentum in american and european circles. I know it is true, probably justified by the Chinese rivalry on the black continent and the future rarety of oil. African command ( Africom) with thousand Us soldiers is situated on the the Guinea sea ( San Tome archipelago) and French soldiers have yet interest in some french speaking countries. About 180.000 chinese are now working in Africa. This situation could justify some invitees...

Dear Ravink,

Statistics may also lie. Remember that Bilderberg staitically is going outside the big cities, but went into Versailles,Ottawa, and last year Istanbul.

Naturally after a Trilateral meeting it s perhaps beter to take some time to think about the facts discussed, but never forget that the invitees are invited about october of the year before the meeting , and the hotel ORDERED BEFORE, ONE YEAR BEFORE THE EVENT.

mAREK
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Marek,

Technically, the Ottawa meeting occurred in Kanata (Brookstreet Resort) and the conference in Istanbul was actually in Sisli. The first time they met close to Istanbul was in Yesilkoy (1959). So, therefore, one can accurately state that the big city meets took place at Versailles, France, the two university cities of Cambridge, UK (1967) and Princeton, USA (1978) and lastly, Helsinki, Finland (1994). That's only four times in the entire history of Bilderberg. All the rest were at resorts outside the major cities.

Ravenhawk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: