Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenhawk
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something which has remained a big mystery to me for a number of years is why doesn't Bilderberg have an official website?. Countless secretive, globalist and elitist institutions have websites such as Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Ditchley Foundation, World Economic Forum (Davos), Salzburg Seminar, Renaissance Weekend, Mont Pelerin Society, Wilton Park, Herzliya Conference, Konigswinter Conference, Pugwash Conferences, Atlantic Council (U.S. & UK), Aspen Institute, Tavistock Institute, Fabian Society, the Jason Society, The British Round Table, RIIA (Chatham House), CFR, Alpbach Forum, Group of Thirty, Bretton Woods Commission, Lucis Trust, CSIS, IISS, the European Council on Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy Association, European Round Table of Industrialists, World Constitution and Parliament Association, Rhodes Trust, MJ-12, the Jewish ADL, Opus Dei, the Illuminati, Council of European Princes, the European Movement, the Holy Roman Empire Association, Order of the Dragon (Dragon Court), Order of the Garter, Carlyle Group, Bank for International Settlements (BIS), various worldwide Freemasonic lodges and groups, etc. etc. except Bilderberg. They apparently have a main office located in Holland and one in the United States operating under the name of the American Friends of Bilderberg administered by their longtime PR firm, Murden & Company.
If they had a website, it would make our jobs of tracking them down each year much, much easier. I propose we pressure them to have an official website available to the public and to finally put an end to their insipient secrecy. The same applies to Bohemian Grove/Club and the Sun Valley conferences.

Any comments on this - Marek, Timucin, Tony, etc.

Ravenhawk
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: They hate being tracked down Reply with quote

Hello,every one.

I can not say that I have a correct answer,but I think that the reason they do not have official webiste---open for non-member likes us-- is that they hates being tracked down by us , freedom writers.

Last year , I travelled to NY, and went to the building that houses the American Friends of the Bilderberg. I can not enter into the building because of the security person.

But, I thought that their office in USA is very small, just a room in the building.

The American Friends of the Bilderberg is located in this building.(picure below)

Of course, they have their own exclusive member-only mailing list or website.
But they keep it a secret,I think.

Yasu
spooky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenhawk wrote:
Dear Marek,

Technically, the Ottawa meeting occurred in Kanata (Brookstreet Resort) and the conference in Istanbul was actually in Sisli. The first time they met close to Istanbul was in Yesilkoy (1959). So, therefore, one can accurately state that the big city meets took place at Versailles, France, the two university cities of Cambridge, UK (1967) and Princeton, USA (1978) and lastly, Helsinki, Finland (1994). That's only four times in the entire history of Bilderberg. All the rest were at resorts outside the major cities.

Ravenhawk

@Ravenhawk,
the conference in Instanbul was NOT in Sisli. Sisli was just a resort several dozen miles away from Instabul, too small to hold such a conference. I have checked it PERSONALLY. Some parts of my footage in that hotel in Sisli were included in Alex Jones' documentary ENDGAME 1.2 (the extra footage).

The conference was just within 1-2 miles from the city center.
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Spooky, ravenhawk and others,
The reason they don t have a site is that they like to keep their meeting secret, although we got the info last year and the year before from a turkish journalist. Before that they were leaks. Dear CJ, this year we got NO INFOMATION AT ALL.

HAS ANYBODY CHECKED THE RESERVATION OF THE TWO GREEK HOTELS designated by me and the links of Ravenhawk? Could be this week, because april 25 and 26 are national holidays days in Greece....

Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a chat to Jim Tucker at American Free Press tonight and he has not a clue so far. He made the point that this year the G8 are meeting for the first time in Japan and that Bilderberg usually meet nearby or in the same country between one and three weeks before.

This presents us with the narrow possibility that Bilderberg may depart from the NATO countries this year.

According to the Japanese G8 site Japan has hosted the G8 and held the presidency before, in the years 1979, 1986, 1993, and 2000. So I'm curious as to any patterns in the Bilderberg locations before those meetings. I hope people agree with me that Bilderberg does preparatory work, agenda setting etc. for the G8 which is why the two meetings are chronologically connected.

Jim expressed scepticism that the royals that attend Bilderberg would want to travel to Japan and I do see his point, so that makes a far east meeting less likely.

It does seem they really have us guessing this year.

See
Hokkaido Summit, Japan, July 7-9, 2008
http://www.g7.utoronto.ca/
http://www.g-8.de/Webs/G8/EN/Homepage/home.html

Quote:

What is the G8 Summit?
http://www.mofa.go.jp/policy/economy/summit/2008/info/index.html
The Group of Eight (GCool Summit is an annual meeting attended by the leaders of the eight countries, namely, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America, and the President of the European Commission. "Summit" in the strict sense means a leaders' meeting, but it usually refers to a series of meetings which include those of foreign ministers and finance ministers that are held prior to the leaders' meeting.

At the Summit, leaders freely and vigorously exchange opinions on a variety of issues facing the global community centering on economic and social problems. They work to reach a consensus to make top-down decisions. The results are then compiled into a declaration. In a globalized world, countries are becoming increasingly interdependent. Events unfold with drastic speed and the impact of events becomes more significant beyond national borders. Flexible, resolute, and well-balanced decisions as well as effective measures are needed in order to deal with such situation. Unlike other international forums, the G8 Summit does not have a secretariat, but can make appropriate decisions and swiftly implement measures as the leaders -- who are in a position to comprehensively oversee the various fields in their countries -- will act decisively in the meeting.

The host country of the Summit holds the G8 presidency for the entire calendar year. The Presidency carries out preparatory meetings and prepares for the Summit meeting, Foreign Ministers' meeting and Finance Ministers' meeting. Furthermore, the Presidency may call for emergency meetings as necessary in light of international situations at a given time.

In the past, Japan has assumed the G8 Presidency for four times, namely, in 1979, 1986, 1993, and 2000. In 2008, Japan will assume the Presidency for the fifth time and will hold the Summit in Hokkaido Toyako............
kevink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony and all,

Here’s what I found:

1979: TC Tokyo April 24-26 1979, BB Austria April 27-29, G8 Tokyo June 28-9

1985: TC Tokyo April 21-23, BB United States May 10-12, G8 Tokyo May 4-6

1993: TC United States March 27-29, BB Greece April 22-25, G8 Tokyo July 7-9

2000: TC Tokyo April 8-10, BB Belgium June 1-4, G8 Tokyo July 7-9

Note that BB met the day after TC in 1979.

A close chronological and geographical connection between BB and G8 did NOT occur in 2006 and 2004. It surely did in 2003 and 1998, Another obvious pattern is that for recent BB meetings, Bush was in the same geography when BB met. Don’t see Bush’s near-term itinerary on http://www.whitehouse.gov/, but perhaps this is posted elsewhere?

Check out this set of four videos of a Benjaimin Fulford interview of David Rockefeller in December 2007 that occurred in Tokyo in December 2007. David was visiting Tokyo to meet with Emperor Akihito. Perhaps to set the stage for the G8 summit or even a first-ever BB meeting in the East?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6dWGfOy2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckymsI9rwwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OywL7iliROA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1FLxbRQCRQ

Remember that Rockefeller unsuccessfully tried to persuade the European Bilderbergers to invite Asians into Bilderberg and they said no, so he founded TC in 1973. See 4:30 into:

http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2006/03/23/1/an-hour-about-the-asia-society

In light of the Fulford interview that mentions a secret Asian oligarchy and in light of the shift of monetary power to the East, and despite Jim Tucker’s comments, could it possibly be that the European royals and Rothschilds would hold BB 2008 in the in the East and include the Asian oligarchs? Unprecedented and unlikely, but a thought.

No hard clues emerge from all of this, sorry to say.

kevink
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Spooky,

Check the facts carefully again. The Ritz-Carlton, where Bilderberg met, is located in Sisli. Check the link- http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Istanbul/
Click Contact Us and it clearly lists the address as being Sisli. The address is also listed at the top of the main page. Sisli is right there.

TonyGosling wrote:
I had a chat to Jim Tucker at American Free Press tonight and he has not a clue so far. He made the point that this year the G8 are meeting for the first time in Japan and that Bilderberg usually meet nearby or in the same country between one and three weeks before.

This presents us with the narrow possibility that Bilderberg may depart from the NATO countries this year.

According to the Japanese G8 site Japan has hosted the G8 and held the presidency before, in the years 1979, 1986, 1993, and 2000. So I'm curious as to any patterns in the Bilderberg locations before those meetings. I hope people agree with me that Bilderberg does preparatory work, agenda setting etc. for the G8 which is why the two meetings are chronologically connected.

Jim expressed scepticism that the royals that attend Bilderberg would want to travel to Japan and I do see his point, so that makes a far east meeting less likely.

It does seem they really have us guessing this year.

See
Hokkaido Summit, Japan, July 7-9, 2008
http://www.g7.utoronto.ca/
http://www.g-8.de/Webs/G8/EN/Homepage/home.html

Quote:

What is the G8 Summit?
http://www.mofa.go.jp/policy/economy/summit/2008/info/index.html
The Group of Eight (GCool Summit is an annual meeting attended by the leaders of the eight countries, namely, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America, and the President of the European Commission. "Summit" in the strict sense means a leaders' meeting, but it usually refers to a series of meetings which include those of foreign ministers and finance ministers that are held prior to the leaders' meeting.

At the Summit, leaders freely and vigorously exchange opinions on a variety of issues facing the global community centering on economic and social problems. They work to reach a consensus to make top-down decisions. The results are then compiled into a declaration. In a globalized world, countries are becoming increasingly interdependent. Events unfold with drastic speed and the impact of events becomes more significant beyond national borders. Flexible, resolute, and well-balanced decisions as well as effective measures are needed in order to deal with such situation. Unlike other international forums, the G8 Summit does not have a secretariat, but can make appropriate decisions and swiftly implement measures as the leaders -- who are in a position to comprehensively oversee the various fields in their countries -- will act decisively in the meeting.

The host country of the Summit holds the G8 presidency for the entire calendar year. The Presidency carries out preparatory meetings and prepares for the Summit meeting, Foreign Ministers' meeting and Finance Ministers' meeting. Furthermore, the Presidency may call for emergency meetings as necessary in light of international situations at a given time.

In the past, Japan has assumed the G8 Presidency for four times, namely, in 1979, 1986, 1993, and 2000. In 2008, Japan will assume the Presidency for the fifth time and will hold the Summit in Hokkaido Toyako............

Very interesting, Tony. Usually, Jim has the info in his possession at least a month before the conference begins. I'd say it's highly irregular for Jim.
I'm inclined to be in agreement with Jim that there won't be an Asian meeting this year or anytime in the future. Japan is Trilateral territory.

Ravenhawk
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: ===Breaking News=== Reply with quote

===Breaking News===

2008 Trilateral Commission Annual Meeting April 25-28
at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington D.C.
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ravenhawk,
Washington TC meeting from april 18-april 20 in washington.Not the week after.Please buy a new agenda as i do only for bilderberg meeting.

About the BB in Japan, i don t agree at all about this.

Where is Estulin? good question .I expect an answer as soon as possible.
the year is difficult for everybody.
WHO HAS CHECKED THE HOTELS I GAVE THE NAME????

GOD bless you.

Marek
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Marek,

Not possible for TC to have met on the dates you specified. The Atlantic Council held an awards dinner honoring Tony Blair on April 21 at the Ritz-Carlton http://www.acus.org/about-news-Awards_dinner2008.asp
Therefore, how could TC meet there three days earlier while AC was preparing for the dinner on the 21st?.

Check TC's site http://www.trilateral.org/recent.htm for confirmation of the exact dates of the DC conference. They've never lied in the past about this. Jim Tucker has the dates on the American Free Press site, as well. Could he be wrong?. Is Estulin MIA?. What's going on?.

Ravenhawk
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Ravenhawk,
You are right and i too !TC modified its programm of meeting in Washington.Initially said 18 april to april 20, for an unknown reason this was postposed of one week.Look on a former post of me to see that the information was previousl posted.For which reason this displacement i do not know. Curious?
Daniel Estulin missing in action ? yes indeed. You will have to replace him and give some help.Has anybody gone on the reservation site of the two hotels i gave to you.Look at former links posted by Ravenhawk.
This week is busy with TC meeting whose date changed...( curiously, really curiously)

Marek

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

written on march 30 on this forum:
week 14 -20/4

meeting BP shareholders 17/4 with Sutherland and Trilateral commission in Washinton 18-20/4/2008
NOT POSSIBLE

WEEK 21/4 -27/4

AG SHAREHOLDERS RIO TINTO IN BRISBANE 24/4 THUS STILL OPEN

WEEK 28/4-4MAY

30/4 QUEEN BEA IN NETHERLAND
SATURDAY 4 -5 MAY QUEEN BEA OBLIGED TO CELEBRATE NETHERLANDS LIBERATION.
STILL POSSIBLE

5/5-11 MAY

MAY 6 -SUEZ GENERAL ASSEMBLY
MAY 8-SOLVAY AG
MAY 8- NOKIA AG

WEEK 12/5 -18/5

14 MAY/ UNILEVER NV
15 MAY/UNILEVER PLC AG
STILL POSSIBLE IF MEETING IN NETHERLANDS OR NEAR GERMANY.

WEEK 19/5-25/5

STILL FREE. 22/5/2008 IS A FREE DAY IN AUSTRIA.

WEEK 26/5-JUNE 1

STILL FREE

mAREK

krijec

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am a new member from Greece ! I salute you all and i congratulate you for your great effort !!
Marek, I was impressed by your estimation that the Bilderberg meeting of 2008 would take place in Greece. I have made the same prediction. As you have already mentioned the changes in the former Yugoslavia let Greece be the ideal country for organizing the meeting of this year. Of course anybody would think automatically of Athens as the venue!!
Having the priviledge to know greek matters a little better, I came to the conclusion that Thessaloniki would be their first choice!!! It is the second city in greece in population terms( about 1,5 million),it is located in the northern part of the country and since many years is promoted by many international and local politicians and businessmen as the ' Capital of the Balkans' !!!!
If they have selected this city it would facilitate many not first class or not traditional bilderbergs- officials from the balkan countries to join the meeting !!!

For me, 2 are the most possible hotels to host the meeting:
1) the Hyatt Regency Hotel. A big modern one, located very near to the international airport and to the sea!!
2)And the favourite one to me: ' Porto Carras grand resort'. This is a traditional one. It is located in Halkidiki, a three-legged peninsula, and is about 1 hour from THessaloniki. This resort has a great capacity,many big outdoor areas and is perfectly isolated with a direct access by the sea !!!
It is considered one of the ideal venues for safety reasons and has the great advantage of having been tested in the resent past!!!! Indeed, in 2003, the Summit of the European Council took place in that resort, and all the organizing and safety measures proved to be quite perfect. During those days took place for the first time the European Union-Western Balkans Countries meeting !!!
You can check in 'Wikipedia' for ' porto carras grand resort' and see even pictures of it.

As you mentioned Marek, i find the date 8-11 May the most possible one for 2 reasons:
1) the Athens Summit for climate changes and energy would have previously taken place from 5-6 in Athens, so many officials would have already been gothered in Greece and
2) the following Saturday, May the 17th, would take place in Thessaloniki the final of the Hellenic cup in soccer between Aris Thessaloniki and Olympiakos Of Piraus(the port of Athens), two clubs with many fans and a traditional hostility( Thessaloniki vs Athens).
That means that a great number of greek people woud be disorientated by that event, not in the point to catch on the ' Bilderberg meeting' and secondly that the authorities would find the motive to gother a high number of police forces in the region, without generate suspicions, due to a high risk of violent incidents before,during and after the cup final !!!
Anyway,we all have to admit that Bilderbergs were very good this year in keeping so secret, even till so late, their meeting venue !!!!
I hope to have managed to inspire some of you to search more and better !!!!!

I salute you all,
Krijek.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Krijec,

Another reason for certain of them to go to Thessaloniki, would be their belonging to shabbataïsm, whose roots are justly there in this part of Greece.

DAVID ROCKEFELLER IS PREPARING HIS END
avid Rockefeller makes largest donation to Harvard University
Front page / Business
04/25/2008 15:52 Source:

David Rockefeller, Sr., a prominent American banker, statesman, globalist, has donated $100 million to Harvard University, to date the largest single donation to the university by an alumnus.

David Rockefeller makes largest donation to Harvard University

The donation will be used to finance studies abroad ($70 million) and renovate Harvard's Fogg Art Museum the arts (left $30).

David himself studied at Harvard University, doing his senior thesis on Fabian socialism, and understands quite well the necessity of foreign programs. He will enable more students to take classes, serve as interns, perform research, or travel abroad.

His previous donation to Harvard was $40 million, including $25 million to create the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies.

Harvard will get the donation only after Rockefeller's death. Meanwhile he will give the school $2.5 million a year, apart from the $100 million gift.

The New York Times estimated in November, 2006, that his total charitable donations amount to $900 million over his lifetime, a figure that was substantiated by a monograph on the family's overall benefactions, entitled The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Krijec,

May we take in account that thessaloniki airport is welcoming international flights?
This is important for the queen of Netherlands or Queen Sofia?Or David Rockefeller if he eventually comes.

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: