Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attacked and Harrased in America by Freemasonry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Attacked and Harrased in America by Freemasonry Reply with quote

Greetings all.
Let me just start that I have experienced what has been posted on here in the forums. I advise EVERYONE to read and pass it on to anyone you know.
I have experienced the "street theatre", the store incidence, doors knocked, "wrong number" calls, the harassment at work, my car doors being unlocked as I lock them the night before and just recently, while my wife and I were out shopping, we came back home and we found the phone was on (connected) with the numbers "33" that had been dialed. The weird thing was, on my cellular in the store, I tried to call my wife as she was in another department but I accidentally I called the house and the phone rang and had completed connection to the answering machine. I did reach my wife and spoke to her, but I had this uneasy feeling. So I called my home again, this time the phone was busy.
Somehow these fools go into my home and did this. The thing is, where I live, the neighbors won't tell crap! I do suspect that my whole community, counties and immediate area, the majority could be masons, something like from the twilight zone. So there is no one for me to tell this to but you all. I live in the southeast country side. So like I said, I am out numbered.
I read some where, that in small towns, in order for you to get a job like a dog catcher, you have to be a mason.
I really despise these people. They have no conscience or morals. No respect for the other persons privacy and beliefs.
I have to add, that at work, they tried to say something about certain things about which websites I go to (they are trying to tell me the see my computer habits) but, instead what they mention, are things that my son is doing on his computer! HA! As I am on a network.
It doesn't matter if I am firewalled or have any type of privacy shield, they can still see, but on a network, it is hard for them to distinguish who is who.

I am ready to fight against darkness. Let justice come hard and swift.

I am not losing it mentally as they try hard for me to. But it would seem the opposite is occurring. I seem to be getting mentally stronger. Even more saner if it seems possible. Either case, I am being made aware even more to how and what evil is.

We may all find ourselves making hard decisions in the near future.
Truthseekers have in ally in me.
Keep peace.
Second Family (UK)
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are in good company here. We are very confident that Freekmasonry will collapse on the next two to five years.
nodiggedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Family (UK) wrote:
You are in good company here. We are very confident that Freekmasonry will collapse on the next two to five years.

thats some good news man. i was a bit sceptic and the only solutions to end with this crazyness me and my friends saw at this time was by experiencing some big events, including WWIII (?)... i hope things will go the easiest way, and i'd like to be as convinced as you are.

hope that you ment global worldwide collapse... BTW very good site SF(UK), its good to see people stand up against these real terrorist we have in our society. thanks for being there.
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Family (UK), I am glad you started this website! It IS very informative. It sort of confirms everything that is going on and now I look at some of the people in a whole new light.

To add to my ordeals, I had forgot to mention that I never had any "points" against me until one day at the convenience store after work (another job). I was starting to back out of the parking space and made sure to double check the rear. I looked to my right once more and then when I looked left a car had pulled in the next space (on the left) but so tight that my front bumper had rubbed a little rubber on his rear right (the idiot!). So he felt that it was necessary to call the cops and gave his story. I gave mine honestly, but to find out maybe a month later, my insurance company found me at fault!!!!!

If, these so called people do these things to irritate, they do so to their detriment. Their act is up.

Again SF, thanks for this website and allowing me to share this. Any idea if there are U.S. chapters of this kind?
Arcee
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>to find out maybe a month later, my insurance company found me at fault!!!!!

So which ones do you think were the Masons?
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure it does not matter. You aren't THAT pedantic are you?
Arcee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I am sure it does not matter. You aren't THAT pedantic are you?

Well, how would I know if Masons were after me?
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, how would I know if Masons were after me?

If you had to log on to ask this question, then you are NOT being a target of them, now are you? So quite frankly, you have nothing to be concerned about.
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all those security things you keep clicking and allowing here.

all the things you keep telling us.

ever considered...

...that maybe this forum is the source of your trouble?

:p
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you are saying that because I come to sites like this...

Bullocks!!

You guys are cowards. Very Happy
Arcee

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that I do not understand how Freemasonry with declining numbers and mainly elderly members can put enough people on the ground to manage the harassment.

Perhaps they pay criminal organisations to do it for them, but then lots of Masonic lodges close down through lack of funds and members

Does not compute
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I believe any of it either.

I know that Masonry is certainly corrupt, but all these fantasies about 'street theater' and stuff like that just seems a bit silly.

I read somewhere that to provide the stalkers they supposedly manipulate other groups into harrassing a target, for instance by telling church groups that you're a paedophile, so it wouldnt actually be MASONS stalking the individual, but just other pawns.

that is, if this is even real.

And I'm sorry 'death2....', but I'm not one of 'them'.

I am an anarchist and I despise the tyrannical ruling class, but when it comes to:

'reptilians'
magical beams from space demolishing WTC
organised stalking networks and 'street theater'

I have to say, those things simply do not make any sense.

we KNOW how WTC was brought down, using explosives and thermite.
we know reptilians are a lie. I bet COINTELPRO are laughing their arses off at all those reptards.
we're not too sure on this masonic stalking persecution type thing....

I mean, It would help the credibility along somewhat if Joe Sterling would show us his 'evidence'...... but ive been asking for months and he won't show us a thing, yet spends hours writing about it....

I'm close to just writing this forum off as disinfo.
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death2SecretSocieties wrote:
my insurance company found me at fault!!!!!

duuuuh, this is what insurance companies do, they are some of the biggest bastards out there.

Another driver caused me to crash into him by emergency braking for no reason on a fast road, and even though it was clearly his fault, I was still found at fault for it.

This totally raped me both financially and mentally, the frustration and anger is beyond words, and I ******* loved that car and now it's a tiny metal cube or various scrap parts Sad

it doesnt amount to any kind of masonic persecution though.

I think what some people need to remember is that....bad things happen all the time and life is shit.

and just because life sucks, doesnt mean that secret societies are out to get you.
Arcee

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>my insurance company found me at fault!!!!!

My guess is that when only one vehicle is moving that insurance companies use simple rules of thumb in assigning blame

That at least would avoid law suits from the driver of the stationary vehicle
Hangedman
On the (winning) side of the angels?
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand UncleBarneys Scepticism .

Sh** happens right? I used to tell myself that when policemen used to come around to my house at night to pick up penalty fines for parking offenses. I used to tell myself that when i had 6 engines seize on me and the last time i found grinding paste in my engine which wears down the pistons until the engine seized. I used to tell myself that when i couldn't get work although i am one of the best fireplace restoration guys in the country. I used to tell myelf this when my Dad was stopped for car tax evasion in Dover, but the policeman asked if his son drove this vehicle? I lived 60 miles away and had no record of anything connecting me to that vehicle. I used to tell myself that when my car was broken into and the police offered to put a tracking device in the car just in case someone tried to steal it again. At the time these trackers cost a fortune. I used to tell myself that when i was being dragged into court for tax offenses only to find that they had lost my files, but was that a good reason to take someone to court? I used to think that even when i had been dragged into court so many times for poll tax evasion ( my payments kept going missing) that i had an official apology from the borough treasurer of Bromley Council only to be dragged into court 6 weeks later for the same offense. I used to think that your tyre going down 28 times a year was unlucky, but the norm, until i just started to pump them up again instead of buying new ones and guess what? they were fine! Even caught people i had never met letting my tyres down every time i parked up, be it in Manston, Rochester, Orpington, name it, sh** always happened to my tyres on lots of different cars too.

I used to tell my self that "sh** happens. Then i realized that some of it was created by masons and i know it was masons, and i know what masons do to people who talk about these things too, and here i am saying, i am going to tell you anyway. Not that it would ever change your mind. I lived it, i am not doing this for some cheap thrill, i am doing it to let you know what does happen out there and these are very small things compared to other events in my life which i won't go into here. I won't be able to change your mind in a month of Sundays, why would i be interested in trying to change the mind of one person? I want to change the world and how it works, i want to take away the privilages masons have that the rest of us do not. I know about that telephone number some masons are privy to, where minor offenses can be scrubbed from the system if they haven't gone to court. I have met some fine masons in my time, good, kind people, but i have also met the butt end of freemasonry too, my argument is with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: