Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reptilians - are they real or metaphorical?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neafront
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey.

I experienced some kind of entity's presence a few years ago. it was visible on a digital camera's viewfinder, it showed 'shadows' and a skeletal/metallic looking face, it looked dark and terrifying. I've never felt such fear.

I had a dream the night before that, in which I encountered a ghost.

for 4 weeks after that I had 1 precognitive dream each week. not going into details, but I'd always tell people about them, then these people would watch each week as the predictions came true. This freaked out my friends and myself too.

what happened??

am I possessed? WAS I possessed?

Now I have strong instincts and intuition and often just 'know' things without having to learn about them (mostly recently I discovered my so-called 'best friend' was screwing my ex after I had a dream about it and woke up upset, I encountered them and they lied about it. Later on though, my 'best mate' confessed to what he did. I had KNOWN, but simply couldn't prove it, these people made me out to be ridiculous at the time and I was right, based on a DREAM. This is not an isolated event either, I've had too many precognitive dreams, or 'indicative' dreams...)

Can you explain any of this R??

so confusing...

I left all of this stuff aside, but the more I look for the truth, the more relevant my 'ghost' experience seems.

I no longer even think it was a 'ghost', all I can gather is that it was something I do NOT understand.

it scared the hell out of me though and it was black, skeletal, kind of metallic, very DARK....
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replied privately
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: