Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

freemasons-just another boys club with more money than heart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
not_from_here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: freemasons-just another boys club with more money than heart Reply with quote

hi everyone

there is obviously a major imbalance in the world today, much more darkness than light.

we need to stop blaming these organisations for our problems. they are not the cause, yes they have the power to change things for the better but that's never gonna happen is it? these people will all have their day, upon death they will judge themselves. there is no other force that we need to worry about Smile

we alone have the power to become the multi-dimensional beings that we were born to be. we alone can do this

everyone in existence has their own agenda - the battle to survive. we are fractions of existence. people say we are one, this is only true in the highest dimension. once we are split into fractions, everyone has their own agenda. the battle to survive... that's why chanelled info is no different. it is merely "fractions of truth/existence"

til this day the only material that i've ever read which represents every soul group in existence, free from bias, are the writings of gautamo buddha. i am not a buddhist but know exactly where he is coming from. soul physics, the key to freedom from the senses.

all of the info that we read, all of the info that is chanelled from non-physical entities, and all of the other stuff that's out there is mostly bullshit. you see and hear people preaching this chanelled information like it is gospel. they use words like "it is law", totally oblivious to the fact that no law is without exceptions and all of the past trauma, redundant vows, self sabotage, higher-self interfering with it's own agenda, and all of the other invisible forces override their "laws".

once the concepts of soul physics are understood, if we leave all of the words, theories and philosophies behind, we experience the total emptiness that is literally complete freedom from the senses. no force here or there can ever manipulate you again.

mystics and other "beings" say that our 3d world is an illusion. if that is the case, all dimensions other than the very highest dimension are also illusions. therefore, all "truth" is a lie because anything other than the highest dimension is a lie/illusion. polarity in each dimension means that simultaneously these lies are individual truths in each individual dimension, with the polar opposite of each dimension always equaling the highest dimension.

could go on forever in circles, but why bother? emptiness is much warmer Smile
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you are doing battle with existential problems.

The concept of a silence or an emptiness is common in the mystical writings but I wonder if that is the end of the road.

Perhaps when our inner senses are developed the silence turns out to be full of the song of the Creator and the emptiness is full of light and beings

In this line it might be better to consider a soul ecology rather than a soul physics

And whether there is freedom to be found in the silence rather depends upon what freedoms you may seek. For example, if the silence is a river returning to its source, then there is freedom only if one wishes to return to that source.
not_from_here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the battle with existence is over, it just goes on and on in circles.

the emptiness i was referring to is the complete freedom of the senses. others call it god. yes it is full of light and beings. magnificent colors and endless unconditional love. with this emptiness i have started healing people over the last 9 months. you probably won't believe it but even people with cancer are now fully healthy and free of disease that i have treated with energy only.

soul physics got me to where i am now, nothing in existence can ever manipulate me again, regardless of which organisations are out there doing their unethical greed driven activities. this is the freedom i speak of. it is within everyone's grasp if they would stop blaming everything around themselves. this silence or freedom is simply having full control over one's own senses, no longer being bound by the chains of sensual desire, greed and manipulation.

what do you mean by soul ecology?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
not_from_here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And as for "there is no other force that we need to worry about" not_from_here
You clearly have never had the misfortune of invoking or otherwise you would see things differently about the heart of some of the secret societies. But good luck with your spiritual choice and path."
child_of_light

i was asked to join the freemasons last year. i believe in sharing knowledge and information, free of charge and discrimination. so i didn;t join...

i have been attacked by the nastiest non-physical entities imaginable. there have been many times where i just wanted to die.

at the end of everyday the only person we can count on is ourselves. none of these energies can effect me anymore because i have full control of my senses and the energies that run through me.

this is within every human beings grasp, except those ridden with fear and paranoia. especially about outside forces controlling them.
not_from_here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@rph - for those who do not wish to return to that source, that is their choice brother. it would be a shame though, especially if they're unaware of the opportunity to get there. free of bullshit and lies.

once our frequency is high enough these impermanent entities or 'vampires' can never enter our space us again. like when concepts are grasped, words should be forgotten..

am not trying to force my view on anyone, just sharing thoughts.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not_from_here wrote:

what do you mean by soul ecology?

"soul physics" is a reasonable label for learning the principles of energies and subtle substance including how to manage in the inflows and outflows.

Having brought the subtle bodies into reasonable shape and learned to control them, we may well wish to offer assistance to others to do the same

And having done some of that we may consider the broader system in which human souls exist including other types of beings and their proper roles in the solar ecology.

Thus the enlightened human is not a law to itself but a cell within a greater being with its own rhythms, flows and agendas
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:

After all its not just about us but those who come after who are still developing.

You'll find that when our inner-vibrations increase and all our genetic dna material is activated (currently labled junk DNA) it will most likely be across the whole board. I.e. no one will be left behind. The world will also change with us as it's inner vibratory field will change.

NB: I am not an authority.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: