Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Masons, victims & truthseekers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Dear Masons, victims & truthseekers Reply with quote

Dear Masons, victims and truthseekers.

SF started off diplomatically and honest on their www.thefreemason.com forum (and our Bilderberg forum at www.masonfree.org.uk to get to the truth. Read it all for yourselves(between the lines)and see how they defend this criminal network/organisation.

If the truth be told then it's very apparent that these human rejects will take their crimes and secrets to the grave in support of their pretend brotherhood. SF has documented much on this fact.

THE FREEMASONS ARE TOTALLY SELFISH, GREEDY, COULDN'T GIVE ???? ABOUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE FREEMASONRY, ME, FMs, ME, FMs. SOD THE PLANET, WHAT'S POLLUTION?, DESTROY FAMILIES IN THE COURTS, PHONE A BROTHER TO GET OFF WITH CRIME, MASONS ARE ABOVE THE LAW, ETC, ETC, ETC.

www.secondfamily-uk have all the proof. The crooked Masons want to see our evidence. What loony would take their story to these criminals ?

We do not have the resources to take on a large criminal organisation. Mike murphy, druid and unclebarney, etc have managed to hack into our Bilderberg forum and do what Masons do best (destroy everything non - Masonic). The crooked Masons have an endless supply of dirty money. We have no funds, yet. Everything sounds so terrible, boo hoo hoo.

It's OK good people, Second Family UK has only just begun. We have sown the seeds of truth and thats how we grow. The Masonic Cat is out of the bag and NOTHING the Masons can do now, tick tock tick tock.

After reading through this drones forum, you now understand how easy it is for them to brainwash each other with the "G" in Freemasonry (= Gobble De Gook). Not one of them understand it? but gladly give money to it. BULL55IT.... the Masons know EXACTLY what they are a part of.

Comprehensive proof that you could never trust a word that comes out of ANY Mason's mouth, you have their twisted guarantee on that !

Dear jstn druid, you are exceptionally evil and doing your persecution (from behind the curtains) for freemasonry. He is a high up COWARD. You have given SF much documentation and credit to our cause, thanks.

NONE OF YOU ARE FOCUSED.... NOW THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE EXTREMELY EVIL MASONS AND THEIR CRIMINAL GANG AND HOW THEY OPERATE. HOW CAN A PERSON TALK TO ANOTHER FELLOW HUMAN BEING ? THIS IS A SCARY FACT.

WHEN A MASON APPROACHES ANOTHER MASON TO ASK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS JUST MOVED INTO THE AREA. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DAMAGE THIS STARTS

SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL PARENTS, YOU HAVE TO EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN BEFORE THE SECRET SOCIETIES WORM THEIR WAY INTO THEIR HEADS OR YOU CAN CONTACT "SECOND FAMILY UK" FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND FREE HELP.

Remember www.secondfamily-uk can back everything up in front of an independent audience with live camera's. We invited the Masons but heard nothing in 8 months, so far. This offer is still available.

A thousand thank yous from all at SF (fighting for your fr33dom)

Today is 31st and time to go.

A very happy new year to you all and bye for now. Joe & co
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe,

I don't get the Second Family thing, I mean I get that some people have had some real poor luck, been mistreated by others, but I have spent the last hour reading and re-reading the true story piece, 301-351, which according to the page has ALL happened to you?

However the main conundrum I have is there is nothing there that would actually make me think "Freemasonry", and I mean nothing at all...?

Now I appreciate with the claims that Freemasonry control this, control that, have their hands in this etc etc you would not want to show your cards because you seem so adament on this "in front of cameras" situation, but could you not provide the stone cold, hard hitting facts for at least a couple of occurances?

And of course I know that you wont come forward with simply "this bloke did this and he is a mason", I am sure with your zeal, and consistant points that your proof actually shows these actions are by Freemasonry, the organisation, and not by someone who happens to be a member of that fraternity... wont it?

As I am sure you will appreciate that all groups have 101 nut jobs who simply take a dislike to them and will say and do all sorts of things to try and make others agree with their hatred, Freemasonry is no exception and if you want to be different, if you don't want to be considered just another "nut-job" "kook" "weirdo" etc you need to be different from the others who just sit at a computer, on forums, and post a load of claims and opinions with zero fact...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

identify yourself or bye
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what would you like to know?
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u kant reed ? no time for fm timewasters Last Chance druid
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not a very polite person are you.

Ask the admin of this board to run my IP, I give him full permission to detail to you the results, I am no, and have never, gone by the screen name or nickname Druid.

It will bring up that I am in the United Kingdom, Suffolk in fact. Just as my profile dictates.

You are still however skittind around my request. If you can prove all them things on your site, detailing one should be of no detriment to your case, would infact promote your cause on this forum and the internet and I am astonished that someone who seems to want to actually do something is acting so aggressive and evasive, especially when most of your threads hear claim that Freemasons hide behind things, you have buckets of proof???

Last chance, if you want any credibility with your claims, points, opinions etc give more than hear say and occurances that could of happened for many reasons. If you act like this all the time, I can imagine why someone had a whack at you with a pool cue... and they wouldn't have to be a Freemason!
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u definitely can't read

shall we present the evidence to u, ? mr bond from suffolk, big area
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
joe stirling wrote:
identify yourself or bye

What would you like to know

Seems like a perfectly adequate response seeing as you wish me to identify myself and I ask how...?

I would suggest placing the evidence where it would get most exposure, here is fine seeing as we are both here...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha ha cheers mate we love masonic comedians who make us laugh heartily
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to be of assistance, but it was not my intention to cause you amusement or make you laugh.

It has obviously never crossed your mind that those of the group you claim as pure evil etc might actually be interested in what, although what appears non-existant, proof you have with a view to re-assessing their membership.

Your own site claims that most Freemason are good people and don't realise, but even YOU who has gone to the trouble of setting up a few sites and making some posts here and there on the net, don't seem interested in actually exposing anything, sharing anything or actually providing anything factual beyond stories of "this bloke" "didn't know at the time but years later I have come to realise" "they wear baseball caps".

I am not denying these things happened to you, what interests me is how you connect it to Freemasonry, with membership in the millions currently all your would have to do to reduce that considerably (which is your aim is it not) would be factually show your proof. Not even all of it, you should save the best bits for the cameras...

I asked for one piece of proof.
You asked for me to identify myself.

I've identified myself,

I've now asked for one piece, out of the hundreds of 100% factual, of your proof twice....

Still nothing?? Do you actually have any or are you wasting my time and everyone else who arrive here via SF?

I didn't come here to argue, debate, cause issues, or anything negative. I simply landed on your SF site, saw your page on the claimed injustices of Freemasonry followed a link here and asked... just like YOUR site states to do. And yet I seem to be getting friction... I am not sure I understand...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have indeed identified yourself 007 from suffolk and I'm billy from strathclyde. stick to comedy
Bondi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
you have indeed identified yourself 007 from suffolk and I'm billy from strathclyde. stick to comedy

No you are not, your are Joe from 93 Ashburn Road, GLASGOW.

But you obvioulsy have nothing and are wasting everyones time, and certainly are not worth of mine when there are others here who actually have conversations.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

appreciate the way you masons twist things where's the cloning factory ?
Bondi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
appreciate the way you masons twist things where's the cloning factory ?

Joe if you would actually post anything for us to twist you would at least have grounds for the claim, but like everything else thus far here and on your excuse for a website, there is no legitimate point being made.

Nothing comes out of your mouth, or via your keyboard, other than hate and malice, and there is no reason for it?

You haven't stated anything yet, but yet you slander freemasons for twisting things, THERE IS NOTHING TO TWIST.... YOU STILL HAVEN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear dic ed Bondi.
Excuse the cheap reference, but we think you deserve it.
You are still invisible?
you are still shouting from behind the curtains (as Masons do)
Why would any logical person talk to a dead tree thats not there?
You don't exist

Prove us wrong, ed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: