Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ive, the missing demon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Ive, the missing demon Reply with quote

This is my full name:

Code:
CLIFF HENRI GODELIEVE JULIA LUCIEN HUYLEBROECK

(5 names contain L, my family name contains also B and Y, and my national number is 690317 339-39)

You can rearrange the letters to:

Code:
LUCIFER LUCIFER HEL HEL LOKI GEB JUNO CYANIDE IVE

• Lucifer is the devil.
  • Hel is Dutch for hell or the daughter of Loki.
  • Loki is the evil side of fire.
  • Geb is the god of the earth.
  • Juno is the heavenly mother of women, like Jupiter is the heavenly father of men.
  • Cyanide is a poisonous gas.
  • But! I forgot what Ive is. Ive is a Dutch name, but I think I found a few months ago that it was also a god or demon from the mythology, but I forgot!
Have you heard of a demon called Ive?
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff

The letters of your name are no better or worse than most others.

You might find it more rewarding to focus on more positive matters such as delivering your contribution to the unfoldment of the planet.

Cheers

R
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
The letters of your name are no better or worse than most others. You might find it more rewarding to focus on more positive matters such as delivering your contribution to the unfoldment of the planet.

The letters of my name are significantly worse than most others, like Jan Jansen.

It's clearly an anagram of devilish names, the sort of word games that the freemasons love. My first name was chosen to make this possible, to suggest that I'm the Antichrist.

Maybe you didn't know that only very few people have so many names, like princes and princesses?
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff

I welcome you as an anti-christ. You are the first I have met.

Previously I have met 3 embodiments of the Christ and they variously explained to me that I was Judas, Joseph and some other that escapes me.

I suspect that they were all a little touched by their determination to be spiritual.

Cheers
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it could mean that I'm the Antichrist, or that "they" wished that it were so.

You can rearrange the letters also to:

Code:
LUCIFER LUCIFER HEL HEL LOKI GEB JUNO DEVI CIA YEN

Devi is Indo-European for God. The word devil is derived from devi, according to the Satanic Bible.

It could mean that I'm the Antichrist, and if I work for the CIA they will make me a wealthy man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godelina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel_(being)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(mythology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

I'm still not convinced that I am actually the Antichrist, because there are still words in my anagram that don't refer to demons.

Now I will turn my question upside down. Try to rearrange the following letters to a sequence of old-fashioned names:

Code:
LUCIFER LUCIFER HEL HEL DEVI

I don't like freemasonry, but I too, I love word games.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
Previously I have met 3 embodiments of the Christ and they variously explained to me that I was Judas, Joseph and some other that escapes me.

I'm sorry that I don't know you well enough to determine whether you are Judas, Joseph, Adrammelek or the Antichrist, and "rph" is insufficient data to make a profound analysis.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago I used a program that could make anagrams to prove that my name could not be turned into an anagram of devilish names known so far. I'm disappointed, but I come closer.

But I think we might have here a perfect match:

The letters on the mitre of the pope are "Vicarius Filii Dei". In classical Latin: "VICARIVS FILII DEI". Now look at the Roman numerals:

Code:
D x 1 = 500 x 1 = 500
C x 1 = 100 x 1 = 100
L x 1 =  50 x 1 =  50
V x 2 =   5 x 2 =  10
I x 6 =   1 x 6 =   6
                  ---
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the church is infiltrated by freemasonry, that they are merging towards outright devil worship. If we are looking for the Antichrist, we have to start there.

Quote:
33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

The Oath of Fealty. I bind my blood in Satan's hands. All this that lieth betwixt my hands. To thee, the Beast, and thy control, I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.

Quote:
Former Catholic Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo revealed before the Fatima 2000 International Congress on World Peace in Rome on November 18-23, 1996 that Satan worship is practiced within the very walls of the Vatican.

Former Jesuit Malachi Martin (...) also recounts the actual occurrence of a Satanic "Black Mass" in which members of the Vatican hierarchy participated.

Quote:
But at night he would conduct black masses in the basement.

Quote:
Albert Pike said that "the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Pike calls Satan an "Angel of Light" to distinguish him from God, whom he calls the "Prince of Darkness".
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I think that the church is infiltrated by freemasonry,

I assume you mean the Catholic church. If so that is pretty unlikely as that church claims all authority, knowledge and infallibility to itself.

>that they are merging towards outright devil worship.

Some christian churches in France are quite dark, but most countries are not too bad.

> If we are looking for the Antichrist, we have to start there.

You are rather assuming that the Antichrist is to be taken literally. What if the Antichrist is like a monster that is talked about to make sure children stay in their beds?

>33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

As Crowley was never a Mason under any regular Grand Lodge, you might like to provide a source for your supposed information.

>Former Catholic Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo revealed before the Fatima 2000 International Congress on World Peace in Rome on November 18-23, 1996 that Satan worship is practiced within the very walls of the Vatican.

Can you provide a source for that?

>Albert Pike said that "the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer,

I am struggling to find where he says that.

The best I can find is:" The conviction of all men that God is good led to a belief in a Devil, the fallen _Lucifer_ or _Light-bearer_, Shaitan the adversary, Ahriman and Tuphōn, as an attempt to explain the existence of Evil," Morals and Dogma

Can you give a reference?

Cliff, I wonder if you have trouble testing assertions and accept them too easily.

Cheers

R
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to look up those references.

I found an anagram in the form of a correct Dutch sentence (loco and gay are adjectives in the Dutch dictionary):

Code:
HE, IK BEN LUCIFER, LOCO LUCIFER, JE GAY DUIVEL IN HEL

Hi, I am Lucifer, crazy Lucifer, your gay devil in hell.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
I think that the church is infiltrated by freemasonry,
I assume you mean the Catholic church. If so that is pretty unlikely as that church claims all authority, knowledge and infallibility to itself.

100% of the Vatican is Opus Dei, a dangerous sect with Talmudic teachings.
(They don't recognize Jesus for example.)
This is the way that the Jews and the freemasons try to infiltrate the church to subject us to them.

rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
If we are looking for the Antichrist, we have to start there.
You are rather assuming that the Antichrist is to be taken literally.

We accepted Jesus as Messiah, and we are waiting for his return.
The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.
They believe that THE JEW is the Messiah.
Don't ask me to tell you that THE JEW is the Antichrist, because that would be terribly racist, wouldn't it?
So the Jews are going to take the Vatican, and when a Jew is pope, that will be a good candidate for the Antichrist.

rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:
As Crowley was never a Mason under any regular Grand Lodge, you might like to provide a source for your supposed information.

Crowley was a 33 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite and also held the 95 of the Rite of Memphis and the 90 of the Rite of Mizraim.

Aleister Crowley, Black Lodge Publishing, 1991.

rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
Former Catholic Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo revealed before the Fatima 2000 International Congress on World Peace in Rome on November 18-23, 1996 that Satan worship is practiced within the very walls of the Vatican.
Can you provide a source for that?

The New American, Dark dealings in the Vatican, March 3, 1997.

rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
Albert Pike said that "the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer"

Des Griffin, The fourth reich of the rich, 1993.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you in the Holy Mass

And don't forget your apron.

rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

100% of the Vatican is Opus Dei, a dangerous sect with Talmudic teachings.

Gosh. I wonder what the Vatican was before the invention of Opus Dei.

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

So the Jews are going to take the Vatican, and when a Jew is pope, that will be a good candidate for the Antichrist.

I guess you are determined to take the anti-christ literally.

I wonder if you have considered the Cosmic Christ as described by de Chardin - a well respected Catholic theologian

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

Crowley was a 33 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite and also held the 95 of the Rite of Memphis and the 90 of the Rite of Mizraim.

Aleister Crowley, Black Lodge Publishing, 1991.

You may consider Crowley's disciples an objective source, nevertheless, as far as I can discover Crowley was not recognised as a Mason by any "regular" Grand Lodge. Indeed UGLE specifically rejected his plea for recognition. Crowley seems to have purchased titles from various fringe bodies that liked to call themselves Masonic.

Masonry is a bit like Christianity. If you look far enough you will find a church with a grand sounding name to meet any particular belief or practice you may desire.

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

The New American, Dark dealings in the Vatican, March 3, 1997.

Leaving aside the reliability of that source, it seems that the archbishop is or was a Moonie. "Milingo's letter says he has turned his back on Moon's Unification Church, satisfying conditions set by Vatican to avoid excommunication"

He may well be correct but Moonies do not always have high credibility.

And it rather looks that he spoke about followers rather than rituals. It is certainly possible to find followers of darkness in every human activity - even conspiracy web sites

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
rph wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
Albert Pike said that "the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer"

Des Griffin, The fourth reich of the rich, 1993.

It would be more comforting to find where Pike said it rather than where Griffin said that he said it. Many authors have happily misquoted Pike for their own purposes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: