Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why are names read out under the pole star in lodges?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRUID

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought this was just a conspiracy forum, your all fundies???
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
According to The Rev. Canon Richard Tydeman, in an address to the Supreme Grand Chapter of England on 13 November, 1985, the word is a compound of three Hebrew terms:

יהּ (Yah, I AM, which indicates eternal existence),
בּעל (bul, on high, in heaven) and
און (on, strength); pronouncing three aspects or qualities of Deity, namely Eternal Existence, Transcendence, and Omnipotence and equating to "The True and Living God - Most High - Almighty".

An Historical Address to Grand Chapter, (of England), The Rev’d Canon Richard Tydeman, Grand Chapter Proceedings, 13 November 1985.

The only one that matters! This is the truth as explained to me when I joined Royal Arch.

Mike
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only one that matters! This is the truth as explained to me when I
joined Royal Arch.

Mike[/quote]
Quote:

How do you know it was the truth ? and who told the royal arch it was the truth ?

We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
rusty100

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>How do you know it was the truth ?

Well we are told that Masonry is veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols

So all explanations may be taken with some degree of scepticism

Of course the situation is similar in Christianity in which only the parables survive in the public domain while the disciples were taught the mysteries of heaven

Mathew 13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. ......... 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Who is it here who understands the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven?

Masons have the same problem. The mysteries are hidden in Masonry but few can see them
willow the wip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is simple, Jesus explains in parables, because Parables are a way of teaching simple people, Parables are idioms because they were ment to be taken as spiritual, though's who are in Christ when they first become Christians they have had a taste of what heaven would be like.

Mathew 13 refares to the hearts of men and those who did not understand were not of Him, if men are not of Christ they will never have the understanding believers do, the Kingdom of Heaven is what a person experiances, men do not understand because they have not experianced, they have not believed.

The Book of Reverlation gives a discription of the Kingdom of Heaven, would look like.

Masonry dose not explain it for masonry cannot be of God, the fact they are not allowed to have a discussion about Christ and He is removed masonry is not of Ha Shem.
B0ndi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
the fact they are not allowed to have a discussion about Christ and He is removed masonry is not of Ha Shem.

This is the key issue for yourself isn't?

Which I have no arguement other than a masonic lodge is not a place of worship, which is why no discussion of such takes place. The fact there is a rule stems from the time and public attitudes at the time where death over religious dispute, full campaigns of war etc were a regular thing.

For me, I would understand your problem if the lodge was involved with faith issues or religion, but it isn't. The same as many fraternal, or even general groups do not discuss faith issues. I know of masonic lodges who's members are 100% made up of Christians, and their prayers are made directly and in name to Jesus Christ, because it is the only faith.

In Sweden, because the state law covers faith, ie Christianity is the only one, Freemasonry due to the fact it is submissive to the law, is Christian ONLY and accordingly the ceremonies are slightly different due to it being only a single faith, ie no generic terms just God, Bible and JC all the way.

I would imagine most who have issue with Freemasonry over Christian faith issue would not have any if all operate as it does in Sweden.
willow the wip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndi wrote:
willow the wip wrote:
the fact they are not allowed to have a discussion about Christ and He is removed masonry is not of Ha Shem.

This is the key issue for yourself isn't?

Which I have no arguement other than a masonic lodge is not a place of worship, which is why no discussion of such takes place. The fact there is a rule stems from the time and public attitudes at the time where death over religious dispute, full campaigns of war etc were a regular thing.

For me, I would understand your problem if the lodge was involved with faith issues or religion, but it isn't. The same as many fraternal, or even general groups do not discuss faith issues. I know of masonic lodges who's members are 100% made up of Christians, and their prayers are made directly and in name to Jesus Christ, because it is the only faith.

In Sweden, because the state law covers faith, ie Christianity is the only one, Freemasonry due to the fact it is submissive to the law, is Christian ONLY and accordingly the ceremonies are slightly different due to it being only a single faith, ie no generic terms just God, Bible and JC all the way.

I would imagine most who have issue with Freemasonry over Christian faith issue would not have any if all operate as it does in Sweden.

You got it wrong, to Worship God is not simply a place where you goto, Obediance to God is worshiping God, Singing songs is praise and praying is mainly a expresion of how we cominicate with God you dont need to be in any perticular building, many people think that ecclesia, is a place that people goto, ecclesia is the people not the building, Worshiping God is required of us every day not just on a sunday.

The Lodge takes Christ away from people, that is why a Christian cannot be a mason.

many Christians believe that Ha Shem is above mans law, so Christians must submit under the authority of Christ not the authority of man or the Law`s of the lodge.

I believe that their is only one true faith that is in Christ not in charitable works, works mearly bear witness to our submission to God.

God require`s believers to talk about him in our place of work, infact where ever we are, if we yeld and do not talk about God at all then we dissobey God, Obediance is greater then sacrifice.

obedience is an important part of living for God, 1Sa 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey [is] better than sacrifice, [and] to hearken than the fat of rams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: