Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu (or another) fever hits Britain
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Bird Flu (or another) fever hits Britain Reply with quote

You can see some of my H5N1 comments towards the end of my "World War on the Horizon" thread.

Britain is a country full of bird watchers...a countryside intensively manged with exprienced folk on the ground....farmers, hunts, ramblers and the odd naturist. Yet no one has seen an ill bird, let alone handed/reported one to the authorities. Now of course, after the event, H5N1 might be found in wild birds. When a flock of "housed" birds were infected in France, no wild birds were found to be infected with H5N1, apart from one dead bird found just before the infected French flock.

In the past, before BBC Radio 4 Today message boards were censored via a system of post submission to the hosts, I posted a shed load on H5N1. One point I kept bringing up was London and its vermin pidgeon population....I couldn`t understand and still can`t understand why they weren`t being culled....and here we are again with a full blown infection and the authorities are blaming wild birds AND still no action on London`s flying defecation machines....this being proof that Bernard`s turkey plant was infected by agents of the NWO...

...migration has been ruled out this time....migration was ruled out when the headless swan was found, but cold weather was blamed. These infected turkeys were bred on site. I could believe this was just unfortunate luck. If the authorities could state that several infected wild birds had been found over several weeks, or months. This is not the case!!

Now, many of you might be thinking; "what on earth does this have to do with a site like this one"? Simple really. We already see the fear media at work...we could see travel restrictions, enforced carrying of ID...more ammo for ID cards!! If this thing were to take off (pardon the pun), we could even see food rationing.

As I`ve pointed out in other posts. I`m not entirely convinced that H5N1 is entirely natural. This bird flu kills very quickly, 70 turkeys died at the start, the fiollowing day 1500 plus died (memory)!! For this virus to spread via migratory birds would cause a very visable wave of death in the wild bird population....ie, an infected bird can`t travel far before it dies. So in order for N5N1 top spread halfway around the world would leave a very visable trail of evidence and so far this has not been shown to be the case!

You will also note that all the messures taken so far are designed to contain the infection....STOP IT GETTING OUT....yet it is very clear the infection came from outside. They suggest walked in bird poo, or that some small "INFECTED" bird got into the bird house....I suppose the small bird was a hardy chap...very ill, it managed to go un-noticed and unfound, or the poor blighter escaped as well.

So if we are to believe the NWO version of events. A newly infected bird managed to poo in a place where a Bernard Mathews employee happened to tread....THE VIRUS MANAGED TO SURVIVE THIS ORDEAL AND INFECT BERNARD`S TURKEY FLOCK.....yet tonight I`ve heard the BBC and C4 News state the dead infected turkeys pose no risk of infection....so why would a bit of poo allow the infection to survive?????

I smell a rat...sorry, I smell a pidgeon!

CHANGING THE PERSPECTIVE

Many suspect AIDS was man made and from what I`ve read, it most certainly was. Here`s a factoid; the AIDS viron is smaller than the smallest passable hole in a condom....safe sex....remember safe beef? Sure, sex is safe provided that your partner isn`t infected!!

SARS looks like its genetic. Two highly placed Russians in the Moscow healthcare system stated that SARS was two old viruses and this could have only happened with help from man. The two Chinese air hosteses who went ill in Sydney, had flown back and too, in planes carrying mainly white passengers...they got ill, no one else did! The China/Russia rail link did not close...infection did not spread. I had the opportunity to speak with people who lived in Toronto. This was the only place with a SARS infection outside Asia....all those infected in Toronto were Asian....SARS was a geneticly selective virus!

Now H5N1 is different. It has a family tree. Its develpement is a matter of record/history and much is made of the term "mutation". Sure, this is usually natural. But its entirely possible that man can effect its own mutation. According to an article I read in the Washington Post, only the receptor size needs to be changed in H5H1 to make it highly infectious to humans.

The wealthy West could cope, but Africa, India, China and the rest of Asia could not. So why would the NWO need, or want to depopulate the human race?

Here are a few reasons.

The FASTEST way to stop/slow global warming is population reduction.

The best way to preserve falling stocks of oil, is populatiion reduction.

Usable water is running out, again population reduction.

The white Western elite has dominated global affairs for 3-400 years. Will they give it all up to China and India over the next 30 years???? I thought not. The answer might be population reduction. It could be made to look natural, it could be several events, stacking up and of course, they could blame the NWO created terrorists!

Remember the NWO media pitch after 9/11....this was a global message; "the terrorists could have Smallpox or any other bio-weapon you care to mention"....since then, the West has been stockpiling SP vaccines. Yet there is no proof that any of the three site storing SP have been breached. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.

All the social control laws are in place, lock-down tactics will be used and families will be broken up. You see, if this thing kicks off, forget about your rights, justice and your familiar smiling BBC face....the politicians will vanish from your screens and you will be read the riot act

All opinions wecome.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the title change, I`ve been so busy and as you can see by the posting times. I`m aware my posts could also be better constructed.

This morning I picked up another liitle titbit on BBC Radio 4`s Today programme. They stated that DEFRA was looking at dead wild bird[s] collected/given to the RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds)!!!

Now, I have no idea what the RSPB does with regard to its procedures....how long it holds on to dead birds. The RSPB must have some sort of safety procedure when given, or collecting a dead bird. I also have no idea how often they carry out tests on dead birds. In the US as of 29th December 2006. 37,000 wild birds were tested for H5N1, all tested negative.

The incubation period for turkeys is 3-7 days. This means workers at the infected farm were exposed for some time. It does seem the media are misleading us by say that dead infected birds pose no risk of infection. From what I`ve read, a dead H5N1 infected bird is a real danger....so why transport these dead turkeys 100 miles to be incinerated???

If this infection occoured due to droppings or by a wild bird getting into the farm....then our government is guilty of a massive coverup and that H5N1 is in the UK wild bird population. I still find this senario unlikely. Country folk and vets would have known something was up. The chances of H5N1 coming into the UK and straightaway finding its way into a secure turkey farm is again very unlikely....I think DEFRA needed a few dead wild birds and went to the RSPB....what a nice way out of a tight corner!!

Still waiting for Ken Livingstone to announce a London pidgeon cull!!LOL
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here`s an interesting perspective.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2007/060207Profiteering.htm

So why are the neocons so interested in expensive drills for a public who have in the past been treated like garbage??

Get prepared, because when the tipping point is reached, it will come so quick...you`ll be under marshall law!
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sweet....Bernard`s turkey farm takes direct meat imports from a turkey farm in Hungary....this after the Suffolk H5N1 was found to be identical to an infected goose found in Hungary.....well that would make sense if someone was going around spreading bird flu. Remember, the spread of H5N1 from Asia to the wider world cannot be explained by bird migration aloan....just how much contact would two wild birds need to infect one or other isn`t messaged to us pleb publikas....

....an exercise in fear escalation and control....one wonders why it took so long for the Hungary link to be made public? Cool

Jean-Luc Angot Deputy Director-General of the WHO "World Health Org." for animal health said...."this suggests the virus HOLED up in birds in Hungary enabling it to survive after the end of spring", he said Confused Shocked Rolling Eyes ...I could go on.

So the WHO thinks that H5N1 was hiding in the "wild bird" population for nealy a year in Hungary (since spring 2006)....only then, to pop its head up in a goose farm. Remember, no one handed in, or reported seeing any unusually dead, dying, or distressed birds in Hungary and yet we are supposed to believe that it just awoke from its slumbers....sorry, but when you know that the WHO`s No1 objective is population reduction and was most likely behind the design, manufacture and deployment of AIDS, you`d know they`d invent a neat story to be messaged to us via the NWO controlled media. Laughing

"Tomorrow...expect this to appear: son of Bernard Matthews employee brings wild bird back from a holiday in Hungary...it was stuffed and made of polyester. This bird was maufactured in China...some of these Chinese employees kept chickens at home"....please don`t laff, I`ve seen stranger stuff in the MSM.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today watching BBC News 24, I couldn`t believe the NWO tarts who had been dragged out of a Saturday to speculate on whether H5N1 started its current outbreak here, or in Hungary....or was it wild birds, or meat imports. Cool

In either senario, there are no wild birds infected with H5N1....in an earlier post, I mention the RSPB providing DEPRA with dead wild birds....the tests, either way should be ""IN"" by now! It doesn`t matter whether any of this is real, except to say, there is much disinformation going on. For instance, I mentioned that dead infected turkeys pose no threat of infection....this turns out to be untrue, yet I heard the BBC relay this NWO message several times during one day, yet todays message was one about cleaning the turkey sheds...its all about pulling you mind about, so you don`t develope firm reference points. They did this big time after the Diana assassination.

Hey, Ken (livingston: London`s elected mayor), when are you going to sanction the slaughter of London`s vermin pidgeon population? Days later and nothing has happened....there are no infected wild birds in the UK!

This evening I lent on a wall with bare forarms, my wife noticed bird poo on the wall....very likely pidgeon poo. Of course, I washed straight away. There`s a lot of pidgeon poo in London, with a lot of people. I`me sure the slaughter of London`s pidgeons will happen, but only when it has the most dramatic effect on the publics mental perspective.

Remember, if you modify a flu virus so it kiils "X" amount of people, then you will also have the "right" vaccine....another foolproof NWO scam! Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bird flu doctors are to have armed guards! Still no infected wild birds in Hungary, or the UK! And Red Ked still hasn`t announced a London pidgeon cull and dogs still go for walks in the countryside. The focus on Hungary, is to stop you thinking too hard about Suffolk and the lack of dead wild birds....I wonder, will these "armed guards" be police? will they be Israeli trained like the Stockwell murders? Will they be murdering members of the public with "headshots"...or will they fall back on the usual torso kill?? Of course, the really big question is, will the "doctor" be allowed to treat the poor member of the public who`s just been shot, or will the armed guard (copper) simply walk over and tell the doc. not to bother, "I`m going to pump another 5 or 6 bullets in him/her, lest they try and get up"! Cool

Rule by fear! Laughing
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there you go....the only evidence that Hungary was responsible for Britain`s H5N1 infection is a "lable"....evidence almost as good as the ManU shirts found in a bin, in an area which had already been searched/comtaminated in Soham....the police/SIS often setup their case evidence inadvance.

As I`ve said....still no infected wild birds in Hungary, still no infected wild birds in Britian! Tommorow the Hungarian government will publish documents which will prove the British H5N1 infection did not come from Hungary.

In an earlier post in this thread, you`ll see a quote from the WHO stating that H5N1 remained dorment in Hugarian wild birds for nearly a year...this is an interesting concept. NWO desperation more like, it seems they want public fear/concern, with no real threat. The only way to do this is in large well managed flocks which are kept inside....we also know that Hungaries 2006 and 2007 infections are genetically very different. Thus contradicting Mr WHO.

Most of the big outbreaks have been in large captive flocks infected by the movenment of captive birds, yet H5N1 has (so say) spread around the world via wild birds, yet no one can demonstrate a decline in wild birds. 11 months ago the US was forecasting a US infection. In spring 2006, birds from Asia migrate to Alaska and then in the fall, birds migrate South into the US....last year the US tested 36,000 wild birds....NO H5N1 infections were found...yet it has (so say) spread to Europe from Asia....even though wild bird migration patterns don`t fit the sites of infection. For instance, infections in Africa occoured at the same time as the infections in Europe, so how did Africa get infections of H5N1 while African wild birds are migrating North into Europe....nothing fits the NWO script. Confused
Harpo_Marx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Bird flue Reply with quote

Dear CJ,

What you are saying is all most all true, but so are may things in life.
Trouble is, nobody thinks for themselves anymore!
That is where the real trouble lies, people life their lives with out thinking what about things as who makes the news? People are being kept busy with things that deliberetly take them away from sticky subjects.

What I am saying, is that a lot things are either common knowledge, or are staring them in the face with them realizing it, which is a shame!
Because that way we are letting the people of let´s say NWO to get away with a lot of things, including something enormous as bringing down the WTC centre.

Regards,

Harpo_Marx
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The blame it on Hungary plot hasn`t quite worked. So squalor and bio-security are being heaped on the Bernard Matthews turkey farm....much of this maybe true, but this official line still requires H5N1 infected wild birds....where are they? Cool

Meanwhile the government continues to prepare to deal with a virus which kills nearly 60% of its victims, yet Red Ken still hasn`t announced a cull of London`s flying vermin population. In fact, the more I read about this subject, the more I form the opinion that H5N1 is being moved by NWO man. H5N1`s global spread can`t be blamed on migratory birds, or the movemnents of farmed birds, dead or alive.

Just remember, H5N1 doesn`t need to mutate, it just needs its receptor changing and that could be done by anyone, including NWO terrorists. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Pleaee, please, someone tell me the news I long to hear? Reply with quote

Has ANYONE heard of any, H5N1 infected wild birds being found in the UK?? Confused
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, please, please....has anyone heard of any wild birds, which have been handed in dead and infected with H5N1 in Hungary or thew UK? Very Happy
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stand Down....pigeon racing is back on in Europe....no evidence of H5N1 in the wild bird population...this more evidence that corporate flocks are being infected by man as part of a propaganda campaign of fear and corporate profit. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: The NWO Drug of Choice Reply with quote

Tamiflu has been stockpiled around the world in case of a H5N1 pandemic. This has been done at great cost to tax payers and at great PROFIT for big pharma....yet, in every case of human H5N1 infection where tamiflu has been used as a treatment, the patient has died.

Note; I said in cases of H5N1 infection. Of course, tamiflu is still being used in no non H5N1 infections. The Japanese are banning the use of TAMIFLU in patients aged from 11-19, because they are self-harming themselves.

In 1918 there was another wonder drug called ASPIRIN....the use of ASPIRIN killed more people than the flu pandemic. You see, when you get real flu, your body produces a very high temperature. It is this HIGH TEMPREATURE which prevents the virus from spreading around your body, by taking ASPIRIN, your body temperature would fall. You would feel better, return to work and days later the flu would return, often killing you. Sad

While I`m here, I`ll take the opportunity to remind you of something I`ve noticed about H5N1 human infections; in tight-knit infected family clusters (Asia/Turkey are eg`s), the virus seems to be genetically selective....not only does H5N1 kill 2/3 of a familly cluster, of say 5/6/7 familly members, but the surviving members never become infected, dispite the fact that these families live in cramped conditions with their infected birds and are eating the same infected birds.

Of course, we still don`t understand how these Turkish families became infected. Because bird migration alone can`t explain the spread of H5N1. Cool

As a closing note relevent to my post prior to this one; there is no mention on the BBC`s site, regarding the return of International pidgeon racing. Well, non that I can find...good news in no news, or should I say it reduces the FEAR QUOTION! Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just returned from a two and a bit week holiday in France....saw a lorry carrying racing pigeons and saw chickens running around an open yard and every day the French country air was full of bird song....where is the wild bird flu??? Confused
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Synchronisation Reply with quote

Major changes (the same), to H5N1 in Ghana, Eygpt and Russia....and all at the same time. Now, how does that happen? Cool

I know, its a really fast flying bird. to you and me, its called a plane Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: