Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Educated Guesswork - 2008 Predictions Anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Educated Guesswork - 2008 Predictions Anyone? Reply with quote

predictions for world events in 2008 anyone?

happy new year btw.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A False Flag Alien Invasion using military pulsed-ion-drive aircraft and a group of Chinese people genetically engineered to look like aliens? ...Anyone?

Damn, I just lost my credibility.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there isn`t a major terrorist attack in the US during 2008, Hilary Clinton will become US president.....this was a very hard prediction to work out.LOL Smile
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilary...lol.

come off it:

female president? no way.

obama?

black president? no way.

Ron Paul

good guy president? not a ******* chance.

I have no idea whats gonna happen with the US. But it seems like this is the last chance for bush to impose this martial law scenario which has been legislated to be possible.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way to make that happen would be to assassinate Dubya in the run-up to the next election. CJ and I were talking about this on another forum. Military Intelligence would carry out the operation, then blame it on an Iranian. Cheney would be sworn in as interim President, declare martial law and launch the war with Iran they always wanted. The docudrama "Death of a president" outlines this. Also watch "Shooter" and the recent "Manchurian Candidate". Anyway, for real predictions, just read the Cheney-Wolfowitz "Project for a New American Century." Iraq, Iran, North Korea and China are mentioned... Yee-hah! Lock'n'load! Wink
samuel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Obama and Romney have been called by wall street to be constructive builders..so i doubt cheney, giuliani or huckabee will win.

One of them have to win and they will pay for this to happen..

I would agree it is a strategic step to make sure independant voters don't block them from not letting Iran gets nuclear (which would put more pressure on the price of uranium), china remain at 10% inflation (which gives them a reason to keep expanding military since revolt are the only answer for a population who cant keep up with the consumer prices).

They cant have it both way you'd say, i think they are mature enough to see that only positive president can help resolve international inflation.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Hilary...lol. >>

Hillary is the obvious choice here. It appears she attended one of the Bilderberg meetings and a Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton dictatorship is what has been keeping the USA under their control since the 80's. She's also pro-war (both Iran and Iraq) and is linked to Kissinger Associates who may be advising her to take that stance.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/150606clintonattend.htm
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a bullet with Obama`s name on it. Cool
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some woman did a study of Obama's geneology and found out he's a distant cousin of Dick Cheney. Just keeping it in the family, I guess.
Percy Veer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think daddy Bush is going to sacrifice his retarded puppet son to get the war with Iran going (a good advert for not taking drugs/drinking (well, not with him as Bill Hicks would've said!). Maybe it's brain damage from constantly crashing his bike?). Assassination by the CIA blamed on Iran somehow!
I can't see even the fluoride addled Americans allowing a new president sworn in to continue the present administrations foreign policies(well, not to let the public know it's business as usual, democracy on their terms) so the war needs to be started asap to further their agenda.
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this year's elections could produce the first ACTUALLY elected president in years.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama will give her a run for her money

Check the Democratic Convention this August.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shallow propaganda for a shallow public. I still think Hilary will win and if Obama does get the nomination, he`ll be shot before the election. The piggy bank is empty, Obama can`t deliver squat.
Andrew_MCR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 9/11truth.org:

Quote:
A few days ago, Michael Chertoff, head of Homeland Security, essentially told reporters that he fears the next 9/11, which could be a suitcase nuke. Yesterday, in threatening to veto a waterboarding ban, Bush said, and I quote, "terrorists are planning new attacks on our country... that will make Sept. 11 pale by comparison.

Now add this little tidbit: Presidential Directives NSPD51 & HSPD20 ... essentially new Homeland security directives."

NSPD51 & HSPD20 = These orders would place the United States under total Martial Law and Military Dictatorship in the event of another attack. This Executive Order allows the President to declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything...including a national election. Congress is powerless to prevent such an Executive Dictatorship, as long as the President advises Congress in a timely matter.

Let's see how this one rolls out...
Andrew_MCR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unclebarney wrote:
i think this year's elections could produce the first ACTUALLY elected president in years.

You'd hope so, but considering things like the controversy surrounding Diebold's voting computers which have been pinned for deleting ron paul votes as well as their easy hackability, add that to the above post and more hard-to-trace 'spoiled vote' tactics as used in 2004 - see Greg Palast talk on that here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6757612420128645563&hl=en - it becomes apparent that it's unlikely. I don't believe real election exists in the US anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: