Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu (or another) fever hits Britain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it been a while since I`ve posted on this thread. This is not out of a lack of interest on my part. Right across the world there are new turns and twists on this plot, but hardly any of it in the MSM.

However, just the other day I saw a bit of dejar ve...a dry day and I looked at my car (black) and neatly placed on the door was a large bird feather...no big deal, but I knew I`d had this image in my head before. In all my 46 years I`ve never seen a feather on a car`s side body work before and no doubt I won`t ever see it again. Are they scanning our dreams? I hardly ever remember my dreams, sometimes just a snippet. The other day I was reading a post on another forum, the poster suggested that this scanning was going on. Of course, it must be targetted. This is all a bit much for me, not really my thing, but I suppose it could be some sort of sign. Smile
MrGinger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grew up near Pirbright, and so I followed the so called outbreak with a magnifying glass.

I will not repeat the already excellent analysis, just add that as a local, I do not buy the govt line.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go!

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/october2007/291007flu.htm

Enjoy the detailed planning and considerations towards the poor coffin manufacturas. Laughing

Remember; the only thing stopping humans from being infected on a large scale, is the size of the receptor and this is well within the bounds of todays science. Dispite articles like this, Ken has not ordered a cull of London`s pegeon population. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my last post there is a link to a Telegraph article dated 29 Oct. The first line is all about peddling "FEAR"....650,000 deaths. Today its been confirmed that Britan had a H5N1 outbreak in a flock of free range birds. Cool

Now PLEASE pay attention; only a few hours before these test results were released today, I heard an expert (alledgedly) say that there had been NO H5N1 infections reported in wild birds anywhere in Europe (big area with the UK on its Western fringe), since August!!!! Very Happy

Yet BBC News presenters were doing their best to link this infection to bird migration, but another expert said it was far too early to blame bird migration. So 70 odd days without a single wild bird infected with H5N1 in all of Europe. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last post was on the 14th, today is the 18th, although very early. We are supposed to believe that his H5N1 infection was caused by wild birds, ye nothing has been done.

If I were in control of this supposed threat, I`d have teams of marksmen shooting wild birds so that we can establish the true extent of H5N1 infection across the UK. This is not being done, so it is clear, the authorities don`t see/know that wild birds are a risk and this begs the question, "why aren`t they concerned? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there are more captive bird culls...som of these farms have proved negative for H5N1 and there are still no reports of any wild birds with H5N1 since the headless swan was found.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4884922.stm

Today the UK governement announced that flu vaccine stocks are to be lifted upto half the UK population. Of course, these vaccines won`t be specific to a H5N1 virus which has mutated. In todays statement, we were told that historical incidence had affected 25% of the population, so they are playing really safe by having 50% in stock...

....so all previous flu infections have affected 25% of the population, so why go as far as 50%?? Cool

If you`ve read the old BBC link above quoting EXPERTS that there will be more infected wild birds....we are still waiting for these infected wild birds!! Cool

You will also note the media has dropped H5N1, of course, new constructed news stories have been deployed, such as "data loss"....this is typical NWO brianwashing, raise the issue, fade away, then bring it back. By doing this over a number of months and years, the public take on all the important points in a pre-designed construct....they are being led to a pre-determined conclusion. Cool

I don`t want to scare people, but if bird flu takes off (pardon the pun), things will fall apart, there will be curfews, food will run very short...will you want to go out? So get organised, but don`t tell anyone what you are doing. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So H5N1 was confirmed in the UK on November 12. Yesterday on November 23, restrictions were lifted on bird fairs, displays and racing....remember, we were messaged that infected wild birds were responsible!! Very Happy We are still waiting for our first infected wild bird, so who infected these turkey farms? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Movements of people and poultry have been ruled out in the UK H5N1 infection on two farms. Channel 4 News said that "wild birds" were thought to be responsible...this is worrying. Very Happy

I have already sent emails to the Mayor of London warning of the risks to London with its huge pigeon population...so far nothing has been done. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poland selling H5N1 infected turkeys in shops!! Strange how a flock became infected just prior to slaughter. Were these infected birds near other flocks and why weren`t they infected by the unknown infector,be it a wild bird, or a human? Every question asked, produces at least two more questions. Cool

In the Congo, there`s an Ebola outbreak which has medical staff fleeing their posts. I`m not saying this will be more than previous Ebola outbreaks. But when these things happen, it pays to keep an eye on things. Stuff happens and before you know it, there are several potential pandemics fighting for MSM attention. Remember, the Congo is the size of Western Europe. Would local scientists notice a small but significant man-made change to the Ebola virus...in fact, would these scientists survive long enough to report any suspicious findings? Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current ebola outbreak (Uganda) appears to be a "new" ebola substrain. Cool There is significantly less blood loss. In the past, death from shock brought on by blood loss was thought to be the mechanism of death, but this new strain kills just as effectively, with less blood loss...

...those boys at the WHO, have been busy. Sad
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of H5N1 stories....but they all come from Pakistan....enough said...I hope I`m wrong.lol
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 dead H5N1 infected swans found in Dorset. A vet on BBC Radio 5 Live just made the comment that "bird migration is at its lowest at this time of year". Cool

Still waiting for Britain`s second infected wild bird...where are the dead and dying wild birds??? Who (WHO) is spreading the H5N1 virus? Cool
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tamiflu has some horrible side effects.

look it up.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last months swannery infection in Dorset was most likely caused by a H5N1 infected wild migratory bird....says DEFRA....

...DEFRA went onto say that "there was no widespread evidence of H5N1 infection in wild birds".

What they really mean to say is, "no wild birds have been found to be infected by H5N1". Cool

Before this announcement today, I checked the BBC`s main Bird Flu (H5N1) information webpage; it was last updated on the 10 January 2008....this dispite all the H5N1 infections in humans and birds in India, Bengal, Pakistan and Eygpt (not a full list). Cool
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mate, get this:

my gf's father works for a company which supplies the police with autopsy and other equipment like bonesaws.

He recently attended a 'secret meeting' (honestly) in London, in which the Met arranged a deal purchasing 200,000 bodybags, he was told the bodybags were 'for the bird flu epidemic', in a matter-of-fact way.

sort of like saying

'yeah...it's definately goin to happen'

Bird Flu will be a perfect excuse for them to pump us full of dumbing-down drugs (tamiflu -_-) as well as whatever diseases they are spraying in the sky.

I was slightly shaken when she told me, she says her dad is also 'anxious'.

crazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: