Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu (or another) fever hits Britain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi its me "CJ"

For some reason I can`t log on as CJ. I PM`d Tony Gosling...emailed him and even texted him....no reply...does Tony exist? Who is running Bilderberg.org??

One wonders at what they FEAR? What am I saying that has them sooo WORRIED? Cool

Checkout this link.

http://www.russiatoday.com/Top_News/2009-11-18/flu-ukraine-aid-russia.html

This is no mutation....this a a weapon right out of Porton Down.

The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) doesn`t even advise you to avoid the Ukraine. lol

I have some middle class relatives....they don`t care who dies, as long as it isn`t them....they don`t care that its mass murder...genocide....no better that willing Nazi`s.

I could be banned again at any time, so if you don`t hear from me, you know whats happened.

Cool
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read away.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/140492/Million-hit-by-plague-worse-than-swine-flu-
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite old.

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedom/2009/11/microbiologist-kidnapped-by-fbi-warning-vaccine-is-bioweapon.html

It gets worse.lol
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of us will have watched a film dram about the Titanic and so you will know those famous scenes where the band continues to play and the parties carry on and on.

This is where we are with the various viruses. In the Ukraine, it is very bad, they call it a mutation and that`s being kind...more like a bio-weapon, or plague.

The Norwegians have broken cover. Norway is probably the most anti NWO country in the West. Norway was threatened with financial harm over its UN position on Iraq...NWO bullying. The fact that mutations have surfaced in two very distant locations, infers that these viruses are being manually released. As I have said before, i don`t actually believe the majority of these released viruses are contagious, you need to be in the wrong place at the right time. This does not mean that there aren`t man released viruses which are contagious, but these are much less potent. At some stage, they will release the big one.

Cool

If you got this far, Carl Jones is "CJ".
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The claimed mutation is around the ""RECEPTOR"". If you have followed this thread, you see references to a Washington Post article on H5N1.From what I could see, the only thing stopping widespread human contraction of H5N1, was the RECEPTOR. This area of science just so happens to be very advanced with drugs attacking specific cells.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11200906/D225G_Norway_Ukraine_WHO.htm

Another thing that I said was that there were many viruses out there and that a predictable policy of not screening or counting infections would allow the situation to get much worse, as it has in the Ukranie.
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here is the first view over the horizon.

http://www.saigon-gpdaily.com.vn/Health/2009/12/76628/

As things stand, and please remember, anything is possible, the big one is now being contemplated, the re-combination of H5N1 and A-H1N1.....one kills more than 50% of those who contract it and the other is highly infectious. This is the scenario that could see billions die, not just from the viruses, but from societal breakdown...starvation, illnesse and martial law will kill many more.

As we have seen with the release of A-H1N1, this is not just a virus, but a wide variety of man made viruses, many of which are manually deployed.

Some of won`t have read through all of my posts, but I should remind you that H5N1 spread around the world, yet the BBC`s own webpage conceded that wild bird migration could not explain the transit of H5N1 and as I have said, H5N1 was manually deployed. I also believe that many of the A-H1N1 clusters were also manually released.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: