Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

European aristocracy using demonic forces?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: European aristocracy using demonic forces? Reply with quote

Subject: European aristocracy is a bunch of very sick people using demonic forces to their advantage.

Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:09:35 +0100

Comment: This is the answer I received from Leo Zagami Young in connection with the Subject of Aleister Crowles.
It is quite telling about the illuminist mindset.
Please pray for Leo that he comes really free as only Jesus the Christ can liberate from such bondage.
Martin Lauchenauer
----------

Dear Brother Martin,

I had to read all the books of Crowley unfortunately as I became one of the worldwide leaders of all the OTO's including the American Council for quite sometime if you check my web site a bit better (including one of my OTO diploma's as VIII degree received in Oslo but I aslo reached the XIIo of the OTO-FHL in Bologna and that means the worldwide Head
of the Order), and my illuminati grandmother Felicity Mason aka Anne Cumming gave me the first book of A. Crowley when I was only 12 years old! The Book of
Thot...
...thats what happens when you are born into the illuminati bloodlines, sad but true Martin you are made to study black magic at a very early age as part of your tradition, European aristocracy as I told you before Martin is a bunch of very sick people using demonic forces to their advantage.

My English grandmother also brought me when I was 12 to the USA (NY and the exclusive Rhode Island) in order to arrange for me a marriage with the American aristocratic illuminati bloodlines, something me and
my mother refused after visiting these people because we saw the evil in their eyes, but immagine how young I was and what kind of experience I had...only Allah coud save my soul after all this evil.

Fraternaly yours,
Leo/Khaled

----------
Martin Lauchenauer
Riederberg
Austria
Tel. +43-2271-8256
http://www.lauchenauer.2page.eu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: