Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toy Guns....mine`s a real one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Toy Guns....mine`s a real one. Reply with quote

Three teens have been shot dead in South London...two of them in their bedrooms.

So how does this linkup with the sub-title "Global Totalitarian Superstate"...well, in London we have police roadblocks all over the place...some at 3/4am...we are body searched at the airport. CCTV records our every move and all cars are tracked on "A" roads and M-ways.

On the otherside of London life, we have drug saturation....I`ve seen the bling, bling dealers outside schools with their M5 BMW`s....hoodies on every street. Combine this to a bike and you have a "pusher"....since 1984 Laughing Laughing Laughing when I came to London, I`ve never seen hoody on a bike pulled over by the police. In fact, most of South London is a police no go area.

The durg culture and crime in general, is just part of modern London life. A copper knocked on my door the other day, asking if I`d heard or seen anything the night before, I said no. Below is a link which explains his early morning enquiry. I live just over the road.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6327545.stm

Dispite the three murders, the above incident has not been highlighted by the MSM and here`s the problem. Its not the crime, its not the drugs, the only serious issue, is the fact that these incidents have broken the NWO comfort zone. To illustrate: remember the US sniper firing from the boot of his car? The sniper pushed the comfort envelope....people stopped shopping and that damages business....only at this point, does the NWO become concerned....its the same in South London.

If you hadn`t realised it, crime is a vital component in the capitalist system. The police are putting a few thousend armed police on the streets of South London...the purpose isn`t to reduce crime, because that would flood the courts and Gordon Brown would need to find £10 billion just to house the filth which walks our streets. No, this police deployment is all about resetting the comfort zone limits, and thats all.

If they were serious, people would face random searches, youths on bikes would be banned, unless with an adult and police would cruise the street like they do in the posh areas of London....healthcare by post code...law and order by postcode. My point being that a "totalitarian state" is imposed in areas/places whers its not needed and where it is needed, THEY DO NOTHING!!

I`m sure Cressida Dicks main priority will be to applying pressure at the top-end of London`s criminal elite....this will be done in London`s finest house, resturants and clubs.

Make no mistake, these three shootings may just be a pimple on the NWO rump. But crime is an important component in the NWO`s strategy....its a component which needs a drop of oil....there, there, all is well again. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: A News Report from South London Reply with quote

An extra 2000 armed police on South London`s streets...so far I`ve seen nothing to suggest this has actually happened. But the media`s suggestion will be enough to force the hoddies to lay low for a while...ie, still shift your nose candy, go ahead with your armed robberies...so long as you don`t pull your triggers...lets just keep things inside the "NWO comfort zone". Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the early hours of Sunday morning two men were shot on the Wandsworth Road where I live in London. One man has since died. When my daughter got up, she said she heard gun shots..."it sounded like two bursts on machine gun fire".

I checked BBC Ceefax and the BBC website for news reports...nothing! At around 10.30am I heard BBC 5 Live travel news say the Wandsworth Road was closed due to a police incident...there was still no mention of the shooting on radio/tv news.

However, the BBC did report a road crash in North london where one driver died....this was on BBC Ceefax`s main news page and the same story could be found on the BBC News webpage under the "England" heading.

Today its been confirmed that my daughter did hear "machine gun fire". The BBC are so selective about how and what they report, that calling it news journalism, would be a lie...the correct trem should be "propaganda". Cool

Machine gun fire, just two miles from the Houses of Parliament....WILD WEST LONDON....do the police care? NO! I bet they are pleased that no police were passing by, or we`d have several dead coppers as well! Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the early hours, a boy of 16 was shot at close range in Stockwell. The only conclusion, crime is a very low priority.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More shootings across the UK. But today in the early hours, Streatham in South London was blighted by a major gun battle. The A23 which runs from Central London to Garwick Airport and Brighton was closed down for the entire day, maybe longer. One person is dead and as of now, 9 have been arrested.

The police and government are completely ineffective. It seems (and I`ve said this before) that Britain is being forced into a 1970/80`s crime wave. So why are the thugs so ready to pack iron? It can`t be the police... they are more interested in speeders and terrorists.

I`m still searching, but the only conclusion I can reach is that this is by design. Is MI5 handing out free guns? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bad start to the weekend....I`ve just heard that the Metropolitain Police are going to initiate negotiations with London`s mobsters, in an attempt to keep business moving, but control the number of youth murders by gun and knife. As we can see, this has nothing to do with law and order and more to do with keeping organised crime as a viable business feeding the City of London with serious cash...the banks need cash.lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: