Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing Z-Force Group......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Introducing Z-Force Group...... Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

My name is Al Gray. I have been known by the name 'Dragon' for over 20 years. We call ourselves Z-Force Group. We operate out of our home in Cottonwood, Arizona, USA. We have correspondents and operatives all across the nation. We're spread a little thin, as there are not that many of us. Still, we have been giving the
Dark Side, NWO, Masons, Bilderbergers and other nasty groups a very difficult time for over five years.

A large group of several hundred people, mostly in the States, came together over the issue of chemtrails back in 2001. Using a device invented by a man named Don Croft, we built and deployed these devices all over the country. We have been very successful, though the battle continues. The chemtrail program has been reduced in scope and effectiveness, but no need to say more about that right now.

Soon after the formation of the organization, we became aware of the threat posed by what we are supposed to believe are cell phone towers. These are more for mind control and other nasty tasks than they are for legitimate communications. We believe that they were to have been used as a way to trigger the imposition of martial law, or reinforce martial law once it was declared. I'll bet y'all have them in Europe, too.

Our work against the towers interrupted their time table, and we believe that the opportune moment for imposition of martial law has passed, and that they will not be able to rely on the cell phone towers as an aid if they do impose martial law.

Out of this group of hundreds of activists came a small group that we call Z-Force Group. The Z in the name is taken in honor of Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary contemporary of Pancho Villa. Emiliano is famous for this quotation:

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

If there are any of you reading this who resonate with that sentiment, then please contact me. There is much work to be done.

captaindragonfarstar@yahoo.com

Erasing chemtrails and neutralizing death force towers is defensive warfare. In March of 2003, Z-Force Group went on the attack. One of our operatives toured the American west, putting 20,000 miles on her old Subaru. She visited known underground base locations, deploying a device of my manufacture that neutralized the base by flooding the area with positive energy. The negative energy aliens in the underground base are not able to abide that energy. Some died. Some left.

She didn't get all of them, but most of the ones on the western side of the Rocky Mountains are now either abandoned or operating at a reduced level without the alien components. And that includes the famous Dulce, New Mexico base.

So why am I here, and what does this have to do with the Bilderbergers, et al?

I went on line this morning looking for information on the location and date of the next meeting. There was an emergency meeting in Stresa, Italy, earlier this year. We were able to do some remote work and disrupt the proceedings. It is my intention to find out when and where is the next meeting and disrupt it, also.

This forum came up near the top on my search results. I read many of the posts and I am very impressed with the level of dedication and seriousness you all bring to this subject.

Tony in London, you are right in the heart of the financial center of the NWO. How'd you like to spread confusion and uncertainty among all those international blood suckers?

Marektysis, over in Brussels. Home of a massive pedophile ring. Pedophiles, and black magic satanist ritual murderers. Here in the States we have neutralized several ritual murder sites including the famous Bohemian Grove. Pedophilia and ritual murder are the fuel these criminals use for energy. Want to do something about it? Make it impossible for them to perform their dirty deeds? I can show you how.

Let me hasten to say that I do nothing illegal or violent. I do nothing that I would not do on national TV. When you turn on the kitchen light at night and see the cockroaches scurry, you see something similar to what we do. When the ultimate in positive energy meets the ultimate in negative energy, it's like a collision of matter and anti-matter.

Cockroaches can't abide the light. These pedophile perverts can't abide positive energy. Some nut out, some leave the country. Some leave the planet.

Details after I hear from y'all.

Dragon
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The victims of this manipulation tool aren't the one able to circumvent social crisis.

So by focusing only on the bad it is giving, you simplify how hard it is to coordinate different ethnocentrism and philosophical cynisms.

I understand your fear, but i wish you take some time to focus on the positive thinking this could bring to people having some hard time.

I wish we had tech able to know when someone is depressive, using tools not intrusive of individual's life..

Together only this could serve humanity.

The most realistic of what you're saying is more often being used in poor areas, where communities can't be involved in high tech media that could make manipulative tools in risk of provoking uproar by common victims who try to speak about their lifes with others far away.

This possibility risk to be undermined by cell phone use in rural area of poor countries such as afghanistan and sudan.

But in turkmenistan, north corea and highly individualistic religious rituals area in usa or elsewhere...there could be some chance.

L'état devrait s'occuper d'aider les petites entreprises et le programme d'éducation des petites villes.
Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Accentuate The Positive..... Reply with quote

Eliminate the negative! [Johnny Mercer]

Quote: "I understand your fear,...."

If you "understand my fear", then you're not really understanding what I'm saying. I'm not in fear, I'm trying to rescue those who are. And by telling them that there is a way they can fight the NWO, Bilders, dark side, et al. This is personal empowerment of the individual. Each of us can access the power that reduce their influence on our lives.

Cell phone towers are only a beginning. Much more can be done. Stay tuned, and we'll discuss this later. Right now, I'm going to post a cell phone tutorial about their purpose[s] and how they can be defeated.

Incidentally, I did some checking on the location for the next Bilder meeting. It may not be in Turkey. There are still some issues about having an Islamist country in the EU, although they're not likely to say it quite as bluntly as I just did. The war didn't stop when the Crusades ended!

I'll post definitive information as soon as I have it. We can compare notes.

Dragon
Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Cell Phone Towers, A Tutorial Part One of Two...... Reply with quote

They're known as cell phone towers, because that's what those who planted them there want you to believe. Some of them may have legitimate functions, but that would likely be a minority. There are people who can literally see energy, and they tell me that the energy they see emanting from those towers is black and repulsive. It is life-negative energy.

These towers are often powered by an on-site generator that runs on natural or bottled gas. Sometimes you will see one with no obvious external power source. Look closely. See if you can find heavy cables coming from underground and going up the tower to the panels. Those towers will be powered by an underground source that is likely nuclear, and contained in an underground base. When you see that, then you know you have more than one problem. We'll discuss underground bases another time. For those of you who are not familiar with their existence, search the 'net for Phil Schneider. He was the authority on their existence and construction until he was killed by a black ops team. And if you're really concerned and want to take action, e-mail me. I will tell you what can be done.

The black energy that comes from these towers carries a frequency, or a select group of frequencies, depending on what the operators expect to accomplish. Almost any dark agenda can be initiated or enhanced by these towers. Mind control is one of their functions. They are numerous enough in the large and medium cities to affect everyone who lives or passes through there. The effect is to keep the people in a state of mental numbness where they will accept or at least not protest any overt move by the government, no matter how disruptive or destructive, or how much freedom is taken from them.

This is just the baseline of effect. These frequencies produce a mental numbness and a state of acceptance that makes the manipulated population receptive to other suggestions. Some towers have panels, and those panels are moveable, and can be focused. With the proper frequency, they can produce symptoms of disease in a selected part of the city. The people get sick, the FEMAggot doctors move in and diagnose it as whatever the current frightening disease is supposed to be. Quarantine and martial law follows that, and mandatory vaccinations are imposed. The vaccinations are disease vectors themselves, not to mention a chip delivery system.

At will, they can cause riots. At will, they can increase the incidents of heart attack or other major malfunctions. At will, they can induce road rage or bend your mind to do stupid things, like vote for George Bush. Get the picture?

Ever wondered why there are almost no public demonstrations against the war? We get some, but it's nothing like what was going on in the sixties. In the sixties, we didn't have towers. Today, we have towers which are reinforced by subliminal messages on TV. The subliminal messages on TV are made more receptive by the fluoride damage done to your brain.

The mental and physical health of the population has been compromised by all the above. So here come the spray planes with their barium and aluminum and diseases. The spray comes out, gets into the air and water, the electrons do their dance of death, and people seek medical attention. Those who don't seek medical attention rely on over-the-counter medications that are themselves life-negative in nature, and set up receptor sites in the brain for subliminal manipulation. It is all a mutually reinforcing operation.

The payoff for the perpetrators is a totally malleable population which they view as an owned resource, much like a herd of cattle. It's time to thin the herd, but they can't do as the cattlemen do and send the excess animals to market. Their plan is to make them sick, suck up all the money from insurance and medicare, and then get paid to bury them after all their resources have been spent on care and treatment.

This is, as I said, a tutorial. First, you become familiar with the problem. I'm not here to induce an 'ohmigodwhatarewegonnado' response.

To define a problem is to limit its power. Next step is to shut them down. I will tell you how in Part Two.

Dragon
Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Cell Phone Towers, A Tutorial Part Two of Two.... Reply with quote

We became aware of the threat posed by cell phone towers in early 2002. What we learned was that the towers were meant to be used to implement martial law in ways discussed in Part One. The little band of resistance members went into action. We had been using orgone to clear the skies of chemtrails, and we used it for a while to neutralize the towers. The thinking was that the orgone generators would transmute the negative energy coming from the towers, thus rendering them useless as instruments to create conditions that would allow the imposition of martial law.

It worked to a limited extent, and maybe long enough to buy us some time. That, plus our activities against them on other fronts, worked well enough that martial law was not imposed within the targeted time frame. It wasn't until the winter of '04-'05 that we developed the ultimate weapon against these towers.

Late in '04, maybe November, someone made me aware that the folks in Australia were using agnihotra ash to enhance the performance of their orgone devices. I read that, and immediately connected with the memory of having read about agnihotra in the book, SECRETS OF THE SOIL. In there, the writer interviewed a man in India who was using the agnihotra practice to clear out the smog. I thought it was a unique approach, burning cow manure in an inverted copper step pyramid. I set the information up on a shelf in my mind waiting for another day when additional information could be obtained. Remember, this was way before the internet, when information was not at our fingertips as it is now.

I read his message and began to search for more information. I found it, bought the equipment, and began the practice. Within a month, the last vestige of drought in Arizona was broken. We had already weakened the drought by disabling the HAARP antennas and shutting down the underground bases. There were parts of Arizona that were still in a drought condition. The agnihotra practice ended the drought.

I learned that agnihotra has a history, going back 3,000 years B.C.E. Among its other attributes, it dispels negative energy. A light bulb goes off in my head. The most pervasive source of negative energy is those cell phone towers. All I had to do was deliver some ash on site, and that would disable the towers. As a delivery system for the ash, I rolled up some clay mud balls and covered them in ash. When they dried, we used them against the towers.
They worked. They worked in a most spectacular, satisfying way. We have on staff here at Z-Force Group people who can see energy. They tell us that one mud ball is enough to knock out a tower. The positive energy that is attached to the mud ball moves in response to our intent and envelops the tower in an egg-shaped containment field. The black energy is limited to a small radial range, usually 8 to 10 feet.

The effect is permanent and, as far as we can determine, irreversible. Rain or wind or snow has no effect on the containment field. It's there, and there for all time.

We've seen attempts made to repair several towers. We observed their attempts to repair one of the red and white towers, and their experience there is typical of efforts elsewhere. They built a second power generator, even an extension to the tower, and yet the tower remains non-functional as a mind control device.

There have been thousands of these mud balls deployed all over the United States and in some European countries. We have carpet bombed the cities of Tucson and Phoenix with mud balls dropped along the freeway at one mile intervals. Most of the highways in Arizona have been treated the same way.

We have sent mud balls to dozens of people who have been afflicted by the energy from the towers. They all report immediate relief. Agnihotra ash is also part of our mind control remediation work. It enhances plant and animal and human health. We have seen a dog cured of cancer by eating a few mud balls, and some other amazing things.

The most fun use though, is against the dark side's hangouts. In July of '05, one of our operatives invaded the Bohemian Grove and drove the whole crowd out by deploying a handful of mud balls. Another one of our operatives dusted the Skull and Bones building with ash.

Want to have some fun of your own? Want to knock out some towers and strike a blow for freedom? We have ash, we have mud balls. Write to me:

captaindragonfarstar@yahoo.com

and I will help you get started.

Dragon
Seer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dragon I am fairly new to the forum myself. I usually just read and may post something on whta others may think about something from time to time. I usually just read what others pos most of time, since Tony and the others are more familiar with Bilderberg.

You are correct in saying the following:

“I read many of the posts and I am very impressed with the level of dedication and seriousness you all bring to this subject.”

You better bet that Tony and others here on this forum take things seriously and are dedicated. Dedicated enough to keep a level head about things. Tony here like myself confess Jesus as Messiah Lord and Savior of our lives their are probably others on this forum that do too, we recognize that God has put His Holy Spirit in us.

[b]7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. II Tim. 2

“Erasing chemtrails and neutralizing death force towers is defensive warfare. In March of 2003, Z-Force Group went on the attack. One of our operatives toured the American west, putting 20,000 miles on her old Subaru. She visited known underground base locations, deploying a device of my manufacture that neutralized the base by flooding the area with positive energy. The negative energy aliens in the underground base are not able to abide that energy. Some died. Some left.”

Well Sir I think you are very confused on what real warfare is. negative and postive energy is nothing more than New Age philosophy---which is just a low form of freemasonry to deceive and dissensitize the masses.

Real warfare is here:

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Eph. 6

“Cockroaches can't abide the light. These pedophile perverts can't abide positive energy. Some nut out, some leave the country. Some leave the planet.”

Well again Sir I think you are confused here too. We are definetly not talking about the same "light." Lucifer means "lightbearer" but is also Satan--- evil and master of deception and also accuser, etc. He can make himself look like light---but this light is deception and those that fall into this deception are being used by Satan without realizing it.

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works

However I have Good News for you--- instead of slinging mudballs how about learning meeting the REAL LIGHT and you to can do real spiritual warfare because light is not some positive energy force field or thing... no Sir.

Read here to learn who THE REAL LIGHT is here in John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The True Light here is Jesus Christ only by repenting and believing on Him can you receive the Holy Spirit and do real warfare through Him. Its all about Jesus!

Instead of “I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.”... real spiritual warfare is fought on our knees in prayer. Smile

Now that you have have been told who the real Light is please act now!

You do not have the promise of tomorrow! Whom will you serve? The choice is yours!

19.... I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: 20That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days..." Deut. 30

[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: