Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Warming on Mars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Global Warming on Mars Reply with quote

NASA reports that Mars is warming up! Laughing Laughing Must be that new Klingon superhighway and all those "cloaked" SUV`s breaking the speed limit! Laughing

I`ll take this as further proof that Earth`s global warming is down to heightened "solar activity". This is not to say that man is having an impact. The total CO2 in Earth`s atmosphere is about 0.038% and man contributes about 5% of this, and when consider that just "one" major volcanic eruption can jump tempreatures by a couple of degrees....all of humanity has taken 100 years to have the same effect.

We must care for our home, its the only one we`ve got. But we should understand that the corporations love the green movement...its all over the media...a new generation of products, services and transport should keep the shareholders happy! Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve not really followed this, but I now read that all the planets in our solar system are experiencing some degree of "warming"....this makes sense if our Sun is becoming more active. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this in yesterdays Metro newspaper (17/8/07:UK).

"1934 was hottest year and not 1998"

An internet blogger claims he has forced NASA to admit that data it used to demonstrate climate change maybe flawed. Stephen McIntyre got the space agency to concede that the hottest year on record in the US is 1934 and not 1998 as it had previously claimed. He pointed out the mistake to NASA after making his own calculations. After his tip-off, NASA ordered a full review of its climate data and confirmed it would change its results by a few hundredths of a degree. However, NASA has dismissed the alterations as trivial. The former mining executive from Toronto, also argues that five of the ten warmest years on record in the US occoured before 1939".

So all the carbon released since 1934 has not resulted in a warmer US year since 1934....very interesting Mr McIntyre. Cool Cool

I know, maybe NASA has been Fed-Xing all this spare carbon around the solar system and this is the reason why all the planets are warming up. So global warming/climate change has nothing to do with solar activity...if I keep repeating this, maybe I`ll start to believe it. Confused Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting link.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=110630
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/25/nbook125.xml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: