Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We will Cease to be Human

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: We will Cease to be Human Reply with quote

Today I read in The Times that the word/term "ACCIDENT" is to be removed from the "High Way Code"....we humans don`t forget things, we are never late and we never make mistakes....WE CEASE TO BE HUMAN! Cool

Fail Dr. No, you die...fail Hitler and you die....effectively, the removal of this human facet "the accident" is very sinister, for, it will be applied to ordinary folk in an arbitarary fashion.

Just imagine this policy being applied to government ministers....Blair`s failure on Iraq....650,000 dead, murdered! Cool

The other day I read about some old guy who`d beaten the police and courts over a speeding ticket. It was alledged that he was doing 37mph in a 30mph limit. He questioned the radar equipments spec and found out the manufacturer could only guarantee readings upto about 109m...but he`d been done at well over 200m. The court decided that it would cost too much to persue the case. This is a NWO way of saying we couldn`t even win with our own system.

If we were to track back and find all the persons who`d made mistakes....take the manufacturer. Its no good just supplying the cops with a spec. sheet....no, you`d expect them to be carrying out continuous monitoring of convictions. The police are just abusing the ability of its kit and ministers just turn a blind eye...

...the line of blame is endless, yet all of the above carryout detailed analysis....committies and then training of those who will use the equipment....yet thousands of people have been wrongly convicted of speeding...

...and I`ve just heard there was a leak in the new Wembley stadium, so big was this leak, that a "skip" would have been useless! Laughing I wonder how many convictions will follow? Cool

So my guarded advice, if you should have a serious accident...sorry, collision/incident, you should run amuck taking out several other cars and claim temporary insanity....and if you are really smart, you`ll just state you were having a "sneezing attack", as this is currently the only sure way of having the police determine your collision/incident as an "ACCIDENT! Cool

The media will be briefed and we will soon see the term "accidents" vanish from our screens, papers and radio....God help the doctors, god help SO19, the murders of Menezes! Cool

The removal of a common word from an everyday activity, is a strong indication of where society is moving....HITLER WOULD BE PROUD! Cool

Long live the Forth Reich. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: