Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al-Qaeda car bomb false flag MI6 garbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Al-Qaeda car bomb false flag MI6 garbage Reply with quote

Al-Qaeda car bomb false flag MI5 garbage
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/06/374728.html

dh | 29.06.2007 23:21

More propaganda bullshit from the propaganda mill. Operation Gladio writ large once again over the streets of the capital. A compilation of views from the far seers.

Its amazing how Gordon Brown comes into power and all of sudden there’s a terror threat, coincidence??
Wonder what policies Gordon wants to introduce??
I'm just glad he had the brains not to explode the device and save innocent lives for a change.
Maybe I'm completely off the mark too early to say have to wait and see the aftermath and investigation.
But false flag terror is the sea on which the Brown ship sails. The PM has very little say any more.
One of the NWO's weakest arguments is that Al-CIAda's political aims can be furthered by killing innocent civilians. Of course that has the opposite effect. As any real freedom fighter knows well.
So here we have another attempt by nasty Asian types to get white Londoners to hate them even more. It's the weakest and most farcical aspect to apparent 'meme' incidents like this.
What a surreal, nightmare these little Hitlers are ushering in. Could it be the Brown leadership will be characterised by even more fear-mongering mind control than before? If so we have to highlight the fundamental illogic in killing those who are their potential anti-NWO allies.
These racist anti-terror police have elbowed their way in to a monopoly on public fear incidents. They are trusted absolutely by the press but never accountable for even one of the lies that they tell. If anyone hasn't already seen it get hold of a DVD of Troy Kennedy-Martin's BBC drama "The Edge of Darkness" which goes about as far as anyone has into this subject.
Maybe we should have a report by the Health and Safety Executive into how many medals those who defuse pretend bombs should be awarded? All I can find myself thinking this morning is "double the MI5 budget!" they are our saviours!! Who can stand up to these creatures?
A real terrorist would hit the centres of corrupt power and/or the pockets of the city slickers and merchant bankers, such as the Bishopsgate, Stock Exchange and Canary Wharf bombs in the 1990s.
Perhaps the unseen forces are testing their new underling, maybe they have sent a little shot across his bows and keep him on his toes. Come on PM sort out this awful mess before we are overrun with terrorists. Chop Chop.
Any bets, there will be no chain of custody for this car, no insurance, no road tax, and it will have been brought with cash from a second hand car dealer months ago, possibly being resold privately in a newspaper by an Asian who is arrested and then released after months of interrogation.
MI5 can congratulate themselves because they have found their own bomb, just remember the bearded SAS soldiers arrested in Iraq, driving around in a car full of explosives dressed as Arabs. Say no more except there is nothing like a FALSE FLAG or the threat of a FALSE FLAG to launch the new prime minister into power. These people are sick and evil.
What a shame, with all those hundreds of thousands of CCTV cameras in London, we don’t seem to have captured any decent image of the Gladio operatives, er.. I mean Islamic maniacs who are doing it because they hate my freedom.
What happened to those high tech CCTV cams, linked to those 'secret' underground bunkers that beep beep when a dodgy car enters its zone of stalking? does that mean the car was legitimate, papers tax etc? or if it wasn’t legitimate where were those stealth keystones cops?
When you have these cameras primed and some thug waiting to pounce and follow your every move for miles for dropping a cigarette end or MacDonald’s carton, surely, surely this incident in the heart of London aroused a teeny weenie bit of suspicion?
Will we have another De Menezes bout of lies about a, dark skinned man seen hurdling obstacles in a thick coat fleeing the scene, with a box of wires protruding as he disappeared into the night, and this is a clear indication that one of the 200 al qaedaers cells are now busily reverting to plan B.
All that’s missing is the boot was filled with jerry cans full of kerosene that would have melted surrounding buildings causing instant ''building falling into its own footprints''.
Still this is an ideal team for my new protector and man of truth and honour Brown, to show us all what a great shepherd he is.
2 gas bottles and 6oz of roundhead nails, al qaedas are certainly not the outfit they used to be, from single handedly standing the whole USA air force to stand down, and bypassing the pentagons anti missile defence from a cave, and being the most sophisticated terror network ever seen, to crashing a Merc. on a deserted road, armed with 2 gas bottles and 6oz of nails.
Can you please stalk me more, and take more of my freedoms please, as i am now sleeping even more soundly knowing that by taking away all my freedoms bit by bit, i will be free.
We have gone from, the Merc. swerving into some bins and the driver legging it
But not before putting one of his gas bottles behind the car as if using it as a 'cone' warning
To the bouncers approaching the car and looking in the boot and signalling the alarm.
We then have the conspiracy theory turning into, the car was parked up nicely, and along came an ambulance, saw some smoke, and alerted the local keystones who came running, truncheons in hand.
One would have thought these likely Gladio operatives would be better planners than this, it would appear its some crazy ill thought out al qaedas doing it again false flag, judging from the concocted version of events we have been subjected to thus far. Almost as an after thought to, hey Gordo's the new primey, lets set up one of those al qaedas dun it Cluedo games, so Gordy can show us how good and qualified he is
BBC 6 O'clock News is a wonderful programme. They just said that "CCTV will help this investigation just as it did with the 7/7 bombers"!
Hmmm.
Plus, why on earth are the journos not asking why there was an intelligence vacuum YET AGAIN?
90 day detention without trial is on the agenda.
The 'right' climate has to be created.
Just like climate change justifies ever more punitive taxes and loss of services so a climate of terror justifies ever more repressive measures.
The racist nature of this campaign is so blatant that the Rothermere press have printed pictures of discos and bars implying Muslims want to blow them up and that a terror plot of enormous proportions was averted.
If they continue along this path ...tourism will go down the pan.
How long will all businesses put up with it?
Interesting that Al Ukqaeda have to keep re-inventing the whee... er IED. No sooner than they discover the devastating chapati flower SADM, it's off to liquids and planes. Now gas canisters and nails. Shall we start a sweepstake on what their next devilish munition will be? Rhubarb and custard is my entry.

dh
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Gordon may have stopped the spinning.. Reply with quote

...but the NWO MSM hasn`t!

Lets see...the Mercedes (old, but still expensive to waste) was being driven badly. Who made this observation? The public, or police viewing CCTV? At 2am people are going into clubs, or going home, so they see a car being driven badly. In London I see this every week, in fact most days. So why would clubers want to hang around, just to mention this to police, who "might" turn up.

The MSM reported that the car crashed into bins outside the Tiger, Tiger nightclub, the driver got out and ran away, the MSM reported that "smoke" was coming from the car, this reported fact was changed to vapor...so strong that pedestrians could smell it....so how did the driver, drive the car. At this point I should point something out...

...there aren`t many petrol stations in central London. BP in Victoria, BP on Park Lane (very small), Shell in Southwark Bridge Road, Texaco at Vauxhall over the road from MI6, Sainsburys at Nine Elms. Its very unlikely that the driver filled his cans at these sites. So maybe the Mercedes picked up this petrol from a storage site close to/in central London? If this were the case, the police/SIS would have back-tracked CCTV and found this location.

In FACT, by now, SIS will know the Mercedes entire route and remember, every "A" road and motorway is tracked by the SIS....so why the delay??

We all (on this forum) know this was done by the NWO....but something`s not quite right; they are speculating an Irish link....pathetic attempt, enough to make them blush in shame. If its Muslims, there`s been a drastic change in tactics...where`s the suicide bomber..of course this would have required an actual terrorist event???

So its clear, this car came from outside London....a long drive with petrol fumes ...I suppose the South East is litttered with witnesses who were driving on some road into London and got a car full of petrol vapor...we await their accounts in the MSM! Laughing

So lets look at the components in this "NON" bomb! Laughing

Petrol does not explode, well, not in the context of what is ment by "explosive". Gas canisters can explode, but again, this is really a very fast rupture and in context to an explosive, this is only partially true. Nails...its hard to see petrol and gas canisters propelling nails with any great force, let alone rip a Mercedes apart and then have the required energy to propel nails in all directions...this is why I call this a "non bomb".

As Tony says, this has NWO prints all over it. However, I don`t think Gordon Brown is in on the NWO war on terror. Blair was. I listened to Brown`s post bomb speech...now Brown is no actor like mental Blair...Brown was really choked. In fact, his normal internation was flat. This Brown reaction leads me to believe that Brown will be easy to manipulate on the war on terror, ID cards/chips and 90 day detention. The new Home Secretary seems to be as green as they come, just another minister who will chant the NWO script.

Nothing in London has been cancelled...Gay Pride and next weekends Tour de France will all go ahead! Confused

Channel 4 News last night had PETER POWERS!!! He runs Visor Consultants (based in Piccadilly) and they were doing terror drills on the London Underground on 7/7...in the same stations/tube lines and at the same time the 7/7 bombs went off. Since 7/7 I`ve heard and seen Peter Powers on BBC Newsnight, he was announced as "Met police anti-terrorism officer, on BBC Radion 5 Live it was the same, last night he was introduced as an "anti-terrorist consultant"....no mention that he runs the crisis management company Visor Consultants. Cool

The MSM tells us that this "non bomb" would have killed lot of people. We are informed that there was a controlled explosion, but the Mercedes showed no signs of damage, now we are told that officers defused the bomb....Army officers....police officers, or maybe SIS officers? Cool

The alledged bomber fled from the scene at 2am....tube closed, so its on foot, night bus, bike, if one was left for escape, or a taxi...

...they can check on all taxis in the area...CCTV everywhere, night bus CCTV...also consider that 99% of all buildings in London are closed at 2am...so this guy is on foot, on a bus, or he got in a London taxi...there is another possibility, he got in another private car, but it matters not. The SIS/police will know where the Mercedes started out, who got in it and where the driver went after dumping the Mercedes in the Haymarket...hay market...market....markets, financial markets....petrol...oil....gas canisters...

...the Haymarket isn`t the most crowed location in London at 2am, so maybe the location is symbolic like Tavistock Sq, on 7/7.

As Tony points out, Europe has suffered a long history of false flag terror. The 70`s attacks were about destroying rising communism in Western Europe. Northern Ireland was about establishing an urban real public training theater....MI6 saturated IRA terror cells formed links with fledgling terror groups in South America and the Middle East....with US money (CIA), why did the IRA play away....surely this was a distraction, or was it part of the future global war on terror ? Cool

Last edited by CJ on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the post above I wanted to comment on the "alledged" Glasgow 4x4 airport attack, but I was too tired. Sad

SIS monitor phone calls, they find one person who confirms that they will be at Glasgow airport at "x" time on "y" date...the same day the Queen is visiting the Scotish parliament??? Cool

SIS rig the car, in this case a Jeep (even second hand, an expensive car to waste on a terror attack), Unforseen by SIS, the "target" takes a friend on his trip to Glasgow airport, this is a major failure...why send two suicide bombers, it only take one to drive. So SIS knows where the target is going, so they know the route and from that can workout where they will trigger the Jeep to explode Laughing Laughing Laughing into flames...the shocked passenger jump out covered in flames calling for their god, the other so say has two broken legs. Cool

The police/SIS may well find date on their computers which could paint them as extremists. Cool

In another incident, men were arrested for the second time on a "motorway"...this by unmaked cars which occupied all three lanes bringing traffic to a standstill....note, not regular police cars, but three unmaked cars....the police/SIS chasers knew their pray, and for some really strange reason, decided to make their arrests out of a specific community, but in a very public place which looks exciting, dramatic and very media friendly...great chopper pictures!<laugh>

BBC 1 Sunday AM said that all of these current events were unknown to the SIS/police....above and beyond the 20 active terror cells and 2000+ people that MI5 KNOWS are engaged in terrorism....and all they want is 90 days...if the NWO mantra is true, then surely all 2000 should be detained pending public trial...remember, MI5 has hard evidence on them! I only say this, because officially, it is clear, British SIS is failling so badly, that MI5 observation teams should now be freed up, so they can tackle those people who are unknown to the SIS services and make us all FEEEEL SO SAFE! Laughing

Last edited by CJ on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this picture of a man being arrested at Glasgow airport, he`s standing with two police officers, he`s cuffed and "standing"....

....so two people were in this Jeep...one was burned big time (MSM) and the other had two broken legs (MSM)....so who`s the guy being cuffed by two officers??????

I`ve just watched BBC News....they showed a still of the Jeep on fire....but only the front of this Jeep is burning....there is no sign of fire from the front doors, to the back of the Jeep....so why was one man badly burned? Cool

The other guy is supposed to have two broken legs....yet there is little or no impact damage to the Jeep. Cool

As I`ve stated in other posts, Muslims are being abducted all over the place. They get taken away for torture and as I`ve stated before, are
the abducted being re-programmed as NWO fall-guys for their own false flag terror attacks? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todays Sunday Times tells us that Scotland Yard`s Counter Terrorism Command SO15, uncovered "EVIDENCE" that in the months leading upto the Haymarket/Glasgow airport attacks, one or more of the suspects communicated by telephone or email with terrorist (Al-Qaeda) in Iraq!!!! Laughing

This being another layer of lies over what the MSM first reported, that these suspects were completely unknown to British SIS and police.

The level of disinformation is staggering and to think that most Sunday Times readers will just lap it up is worrying! Cool

So, some form of electronic communication took place between a location in the UK and a "known" terrorist leader in Iraq....and the parties in Britain weren`t even investigated! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: