Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOME REAL "GOOD FRIENDS" of TOTALLY BRAINWASHED BL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: SOME REAL "GOOD FRIENDS" of TOTALLY BRAINWASHED BL Reply with quote

Hi, first of all I challenge you to see the new Identification card of our dear "Tony Blair". You find it on the homepage of our real friend David Shaylor, who was willing to blow now so often the whistle. Actually, HM's government should reward him greatly for sheading some light into the darkness of the mess of the British Government and their secret services.

Please check out here the picture on Tony Blair upon his beloved Identification card!
http://daveshayler.com/

And here you get some true insight about some good old fellows of Tony Blair and respected forefathers of those good old fellows of Tony the brainwashed one.

1st) Prescott Bush, the Grandfather of the now acting President of the United States of America, who got his presidency for two times by cheating the law! So this means he is getting a real dictator - if he is it not yet!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president
(Read on by clicking on above link! You might get some insight!)

http://infowars.wordpress.com/2007/07/25/bbc-bushs-grandfather-planned-fascist-coup-in-america/

Bush’s Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America
A new BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler. ((( Hey folks, is BBC no longer up into "doublespeak" or can they not control all the outlets on Channel 4 ???? I have no idea.)))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

(Prescott) Bush was involved with the eugenics
promoting American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. Bush was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951.

Harriman Bank was the main Wall Street connection for German companies and the varied U.S. financial interests of Fritz Thyssen, who had been an early financial backer of the Nazi party until 1938, but who by 1939 had fled Germany and was bitterly denouncing Hitler. Business transactions for profit with Nazi Germany were not illegal when Hitler declared war on the United States (December 11, 1941), but, six days after the attack on Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Trading With the Enemy Act after it had been made public that U.S. companies were doing business with the declared enemy of the United States. On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City. President Franklin Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The order, published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news, cited only the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) connections with Von Thyssen. Fox News has reported that recently declassified material "The 4,000 Union Banking shares owned by the Dutch bank were registered in the names of the seven U.S. directors, according a document signed by Homer Jones, chief of the division of investigation and research of the Office of Alien Property Custodian, a World War II-era agency that no longer exists"[2].

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
German: "Von 1944 bis 1956 war Bush Mitglied der Yale Corporation, der die Yale University leitenden Körperschaft. " Free translation: "From 1944 until 1956 Bush was Member of the Yale Corporation, the leading body of the Yale University." So he paved the way for Georgie sen. to be member of Skull & Bones - most probably. And Georgie sen. paved the way for Georgie jun.

2nd) George H.W. Bush, the vice president under Reagen, before he was the boss of the so "peaceloving" CIA, and later on he got a one term in office as President of the USA until he lost reelection against Billy the Clinton one, who bombared in Europe with his peace loving NATO body in the Balkans with deadly poisonous radioactive Depledted Uranium munition also Europe. If you ask people living there they know about and tell you about the cancer rates being very high. But there is virtually a newspaper coverup also upon this affair!!! Your dear media outlets who tell the people just DOUBLESPEAK.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/bushes-human-sacrifices.htm

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle
- Affidavit of Rev. Christian Jess A. LaVey, son of Anton LaVey, Founder of Church of Satan -

by Stew Webb, Aug 1, 2005

Stew Webb,

I remember the Kimball Castle well, when I was 10 years of age, I remember my parents taking me their many times and rituals being held their. The memories are like yesterday. I remember spending the night in one of the bedrooms that was very scary to me, in which I never sleep well when we did go there. It seem most of the time very dark and with a musky smell about it. The rooms were big. My father Anton LaVey spent a lot of time there. I never liked going there at all. I remember being force to watch rituals and I hated that too. For the most part I never could forget the counsel of 13. Very wicked looking men.

When I reached the age 12 my father told me I had to go befor them because of my rebellion and being apposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggest. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dads place, and that there was nothing they could do to me. My father was so embarrass he cowered in his seat. I told them I believe a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me. So be it and I turned left. They never said a word back. I think they were all stewing or struck with shock. I know my dad was "out of the mouths of babes".

The Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado ((on the above weblink you see a picture of that castle))

I all so remember Scott Millman. We were all the same age. There where others but I don't remember them as well as I remember Scott Millman. I think it's because we talked to each other a lot. I do remember a tunnel under the building where Scott and I were taken one night and it was not good. To this day I freak a little talking about it. Some say there is light at the end of the tunnel, well, there was darkness at the end of this one, where Satanists come together and do unspeakable things. The acts are of a nightmare. The acts done to kids are unspeakable. To think that Bush and his whole family is a part of this kind of thing is hard for some people to believe. But the Lord warns us all about the dark one in sheep's clotheing. The whole Bush family are Satanists, run down the family lines. I have met Bush Jr. once when he came to a ritual at the castle once with his father. My thought when I met him is still the sam as today. He is very cold man for Satan. Like a lethal weapon.

Reverend
Jess A LaVey
(Posted here by Wes Penre, Aug 4, 2005)

Rev Jess A LaVey is willing to help you if you are messed up in the occult.
You can reach him here:

http://www.iafm.org/Jess/index/

((He was willing to give me personal counselling and help, when I was messed up in something! Martin))

Here some official Message of top illuminist Georgie Herber Walker the senior, much respected friend and collegue of war criminal, Hnery Kissinger, and of the Rockefeller capital clan as well as a dear friend of the HM the Queen, who even made him a British Knight for his "noble efforts in the 1st Gulf War".... Rolling Eyes Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Arrow

https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Address Before a Joint Session of the Congress on the Persian Gulf Crisis and the Federal Budget Deficit
September 11, 1990

HE IS IN IN DOUBLE SPEAK AS WELL; HE SHOWS US HIS NOBLE ENDEAVOUR AS DID BEFORE HIM e.g. ADOLF THE HITLER ONE and OTHER SIMILAR CRIPY CREATURES: "HE SHOWS US THE WAY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, WHICH HE HOPES SOON WILL ENCOMPASS ALL THE GLOBE."
(((AND HOW INTERESTING PRECISELY 11 years to the day later on September 11, 2001 DURING HIS SON'S TERM OF PRESIDENCY "OSAMA BIN LADEN" Wink Wink Wink Laughing BROUGHT DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS AND ATTACKED THE PENTAGON. Hey Georgie the jun. why you very calmly continued to speak with that school class that horrible morning, when you just "first learnt about the attack upon America. Come on Georgie, are you for real Wink Embarassed )))

George H.W. Bush (official statement on September 11, 1990)
"... We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective[size=24] -- a new world order -- [/size]can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come. ... "

Personal Question: To George the senior one: Why did you get first Saddam attacking Kuwait? Was he not before your long term ally fighting the "Mullahs" from Iran??? Why you cheated him. And afterwards attacked him??? I think you were very happy, when Saddam took Irak. This gave you the possibility to DECLARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

I was personally in Kuwait and did some research. Part of my family has been living their. I know for sure, that it were the Americans who blew up all the oil wells in Kuwait. And all that environmental mess, you are responsible for. Was it not a real big deal, to stop all those oil wells and squeeze the Emir of Kuwait of a bit "gold" to build up the blown up Kuwaiti oil business again? My very best congratulation, you are a good business men. When I tried to sell the Kuwaiti excellent stuff to get clean of that environmental mess, they were very much interested. But when the legal company should have been established in Norway; even according to One World Order Bilderberg wife and respected leader Gro Harlem Bruntlandt; it was stopped - I do not know by whom.

So you Illuminati be serious? Are you interested in keeping the world environment intact - or is this just another big lie - and you actually like to destroy the Earth, because your father the devil is teaching you so ????

What about your membership to the extreme powerful order of "Skull & Bone"??? What about all your big business drug dealing when having been the boss of the CIA ????

What about the joint account you had with HM the Queen to move around billions of Dollars ??? Only clean business, come on tell us about what you were dealing in!!! (Heroin ? Kokain ? Weapons ? and what more. You really believe you can cheat all the people ???

3rd) George W. Bush, the junior one, the one who got completely brainwashed is an unlawful president of the United States of America now for the 2nd time. Also a member of the dark, war driven occult, satanic Order of Skull & Bones. So your Grandfather did you a real favor of paving you the way into that society.. This means your Grandfather and your Father brought upon you a real spell!!! And you want to continue to spell as many people as possible ????

George W. Bush, jun. is talking about how he became "Christian" about his walk his Jesus Christ and so on: Please read on by yourself:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1398.cfm
and then there is coming the analysis by David Bay, the Director of Cuttingedge.org.

I have to admit that his religious testimony seems genuine, and his values sound. However, I have several reservations:

1. George W. was initiated into Skull & Bones secret society when he was at Yale. When an initiate enters the coffin during their initiation, he is considered to have "died to self and to this world". When the leader of this coven takes the initiate by the hand and pulls him out of the coffin, that initiate is said to have been "Born Again" to the newness of life . It is a slick and counterfeit Christian experience.

2. George W. has Generation Witchcraft in his background, as his Father and Grandfather had both been active Adepts all throughout their adult life. While the power of the Holy Spirit can certainly deliver someone from the grip of Generational Witchcraft, it is incredibly difficult, especially after the person has gone through the initiation ceremony.

[color=darkred]3. No one -- I repeat no one -- ever gets to run for high office unless the Illuminati supports him. George W. Bush's campaign gives every evidence of just such a high level of Illuminist support. If a truly Born Again believer wins the nomination of a major party, the Illuminati would have him assassinated.[/color]

4. George W. picked Cheney to be his running mate. Cheney is very high level Illuminati, and one of the more influential members of the CFR.

5. I am deeply troubled by Mr. Bush's testimony, beginning with his praise of Billy Graham. We know for certain that former President Bush is actively Illuminist. We saw all during his Presidency that he called for the New World Order; he preached it, pushed for it, and was the first president to begin surrendering American sovereignty to the United Nations. Thus, when George W. says, "my dad asked Billy" to speak to the family, my spiritual antenna begins flashing.

Please take a moment to read http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1082.cfm as this is the report that Mr. Graham was listed on a major Freemasonry site as a Famous Mason. We report the many instances where the BGEA [Billy Graham Evangelistic Association] has, over the past 40 years, led Christian faithful along a path of Ecumenicism, a movement led by the Roman Catholic Church, and designed to establish the One World Religion. For decades, the BGEA sent young, baby Christians to Liberal, Apostate Churches, to the degree that Graham almost single-handedly revived Liberal churches and kept them alive.

Truly, our Lord Jesus Christ was correct when He warned that UNPARALLELED DECEPTION is the hallmark characteristic of the Kingdom of Antichrist [Matthew 24:4, 11, 24]

(this report is not from today:) Today, Graham is openly calling Pope John Paul II one of the greatest spiritual men of the century, even as we all can see this Pope is one of the most openly Pagan of all the Popes of this century, and even as this Pope has acknowledged publicly that he is leading the drive to the New World Order [the Kingdom of Antichrist]. Just read Malachi Martin's, "The Keys To This Blood".

Billy Graham soiled his ministry badly when he went trooping up to the White House in January, 1992, to have prayer with President Bush just before America began the air war over Iraq. Graham knew, like every American, that President Bush had declared the Iraqi war a "New World Order" war in his September, 1991, speech. If we assume Graham was even nominally knowledgeable about the Antichrist nature of the New World Order, he would have naturally refused to lend the credence of his ministry to this war!

In fact, as Billy Graham came out of the White House after his "prayer" with President Bush (Senior), he approvingly mentioned the New World Order! Listen:

""Perhaps, out of this war will come a new peace and--as been stated by the President--a New World Order." ["Let's Not Follow 'Orders,'" The Christian World Report (April 1991, Vol. 3, No. 4), p.4; Megan Rosenfeld, "Once Again, a President Calls on Billy Graham," The News and Observer (January 18, 1991), p.5A; Rick Miesel, "Billy Graham: General Teachings/Activities," Biblical Discernment Ministries, Revised January 1994.]

How incredible is this revelation? The Reverend Billy Graham actually approvingly stated that the New World Order might come out of this war against Iraq -- 1991. The New World Order is known as the "Kingdom of Antichrist" as Christian leaders knew right well in 1991. This fact places Billy Graham front and center in the occult leadership driving the nations of the world into the final stages of this coming Age of Antichrist, the New World Order."
so far David Bay. Thanks a lot for your "enlightment".

Both Bushes have bombarded Iraq (the same happened in Afghanistan) with so much horrible weapons. That all the region is theoretically completey poisened for 4,2 billions years (half value time) by nuclear weapons. Make a google search for depleted uranium and you learn more about. See those pictures of all those children born in Afghanistan and Iraq, totally handicapped and just horrible to look at! This is the fruit "of the Christ loving George W. Bush" and his father - who not so openly told to be Christian. When Baghdad was totally bombarded in 2003, a huge radioactive cloud covered Europe. Hei you European politicians: Are you still a good friend of fellow Satanist Georgie Bush sen. and jun.?

Dr. Schüssel, Dr. Fischer and the lady in charge of the Foreign Ministry, why you did not answer me one single word, after I have written you a detailed report before Bush visited Austria, when Dr. Schüssel, was the official boss of the European Union, becoming more and more a sinsiter Big Brother surveillance state and dictatorschip. I sent it as registererd mail. Would have been nice just to hear from you, to acknowledge having received that letter. I was not asking you to accept it with pleasure. But I was telling you not to shake hands with that evil Monster George W. Bush. But what you did you were very happy to shake hand with that war monster. Shame upon you! That time I even did not know, that due to the war in Iraq (2nd Gulf War) some 650.000 Iraqis were killed (Yes, I know very well that the dead count as an offer to your "enlightened" master, Satan personally. And like that you get mor power on this cursed planet.)

When the press conference was with Bush & Schüssel, there was at least one reporter who was asking some tough questions to Bush. Why Mr. Schüssel did you do your best to defend your good fellow friend Georgie ???? Why not acknowledge the facts - are you brainwashed as well ????
Shame upon you!!!!

ORDER OF SKULL AND BONES.

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Secret-Establishment-Introduction-Order/dp/0972020748/ref=sr_1_1/105-5518571-7074045?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185998864&sr=1-1

America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones (Paperback)
by Antony C. Sutton (Author)

Customer review:
"Antony Sutton in writing "America's Secret Establishment" two decades ago set in motion the analytical wherewithal for tracing its activities beyond his death. Sutton may be dead, but the important questions he raised about Skull and Bones and this secret society's impact on U.S. and world political and economic policies become more paramount with each passing year.

The 2004 presidential election was the first in history to pit two members of Yale University's super secretive Skull and Bones society against each other. In this case the word "against" may well prove to be a figure of speech. To quote the legendary British author Lewis Carroll, the 2004 race may well be proven historically to be, despite its feints and dodges in an effort to attain legitimacy, "a battle between Tweedledum and Tweedledee."

Some scrutinizing individuals, mindful of Sutton's work in this and other works indicating that often the left theoretically represented by the Democrats and the right theoretically represented by the Republicans are merely two wings of the same bird, representing the same establishment while going through the motions of seemingly democratic competition. These individuals were scoffed at in the same manner as those who were skeptical of the Warren Commission Report following its release, being denounced as "conspiracy buffs." The mainstream media denounces those who continue to pursue evidence of cheating in the 2004 presidential election in Ohio, Florida, New Mexico and elsewhere as "spreadsheet conspiracy theorists."

While belittling skeptics who wondered if democracy might well be seriously jeopardized by two Skull and Bones candidates vying for the presidency, it is insightful to note what occurred when Bush, seeking a four year extension after his highly controversial "victory" four years earlier against Al Gore by a one vote margin in the U.S. Supreme Court, was asked about Skull and Bones. "I can't say anything about that," Bush responded with a nervous expression in contrast to his widely reputed swaggering manner.

Sutton acknowledges that he had inside sources providing his information on Skull and Bones. An established element is that members are sworn to secrecy. The question should be asked: Does the vow of secrecy presumably taken by both Bush and Kerry supersede any implied covenant with the American people to operate on its behalf as part of what is labeled a democratic nation? Do Skull and Bones pledges of secrecy apply to the "new democracy" Bush and his neoconservative operatives led by Dick Cheney purport to be building in Iraq and throughout the Middle East?

Sutton's conclusions dovetail with those of other courageous authors seeking to pierce the Skull and Bones veil of secrecy. As Sutton notes, prospective pledges are contacted in their junior years and, if accepted, belong to the organization only one year at Yale as seniors.

Contrasting Skull and Bones with other fraternal organizations, Sutton points out the important distinction of obtaining pledges for only the final critical year at Yale, whereas fraternities are known for seeking pledges as freshmen. Sutton's point is well taken, that the reason for concentrating on seniors is the focus on their lives beyond Yale. As John Huston, playing a corrupt corporate magnate who controls Los Angeles in the 1974 film "Chinatown" replies in response to a question from private detective Jake Gittes, played by Jack Nicholson, as to why he is so power hungry when he is able to buy anything he could ever reasonably want: "The future, Mr. Gittes, the future!"

The future appears to have been well taken care of by the coalescing of Skull and Bones members. Sutton explains that the organization follows the dialectical line of reasoning of German philosopher Hegel, in which 1) thesis and 2) antithesis are ultimately integrated into 3) synthesis. He points out that this is what makes otherwise contradictory behavior explainable, such as major Wall Street brokerage firms such as Brown Brothers-Harriman, where George W. Bush's grandfather Prescott worked alongside famous Democratic Party name Averell Harriman as needed funds were supplied to both Hitler's Third Reich and Stalin's Soviet Union.

Follow Sutton's line of reasoning and fill in the blanks. It makes the seemingly politically incomprehensible emerge as highly plausible and chillingly prescient.

TONY BLAIR - THOSE ARE YOUR GOOD FRIENDS. AND NOW YOUR ARE THE "PEACE" MANAGER FOR THE QUARTET (UN, USA, EU & Russia). Did you not just convert to Catholicism, meaning that you also represent the Vatican Illuminati ??? ((over 1 Billion Catholics; a Pagan-Christian mixture of the biggest cult in history))

And in addition the British Crown who through the Commonwealth is upon 2,8 billion people worldwide ???

And is now co-operating so willingly with the Vatican and the USA.[/img]

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: