Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Individual Can Be A Catalyst

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: An Individual Can Be A Catalyst Reply with quote

And this is where Bill loses me too. Until he can give me a satisfactory explanation as to why hundreds of millions worth in credit card fraud was committed on the day of 9/11.
That would show prior knowledge and I do not think it was al-qaeda committing credit card fraud and putting in put options to help save the stock of the airlines they intended to hi-jack.
Bill has this air of conceit about him that has put me off for a while now. With his superior atheist beliefs to his all knowing knowledge of what happened on 9/11 and that Muslim terror is the biggest threat to the American people.
Bill tells Mos Def to read Sam Harris's interpretation of the Muslim religion.
I suggest Bill to read the official 9/11 Report and the story by CNN on Dec 2002 about a little company called Convar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvO5kD4yr1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvO5kD4yr1Y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: