Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

long time no see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you miss me?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Who the hell are you
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
The Gosling rules.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

send_someone_for_Gene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: long time no see Reply with quote

Incase you did not know, I once made a doctor on anarchy online called "shade." Whilst I was dreaming one day, mind controlling and such, a woman was shot by a burglar looking man, glove wearing, black tight top, etc, if I could remember in a place that resembled anarchy online. I swear, she would not shut up, as she yelled constantly "It is him, it is him." As her body lay lifeless on the sidewalk, back against the wall on the bridge, many different rituals were involved to try and bring her back to life. A little doctor man, wearing a white shirt, was our last hope. His name was and is "shade". Anyways, he was unable to repair the lifeless woman, as it turned out who was married to a bilberg. He was once a friend of mine. Different story though. Anyways, the doc was unable to bring her back to life. He needed like some crystals, and different things of, well, I don't know.

It has been a long time, since I saw the little doc man, "shade". Under the influence of alcohol, whether it was whiskey, rum, or vodka, 2 words were used which got me kicked out of the 3 horsemen, defense caravan. Whether it was lack of visitation from those that are "elite"; neglect; or madness that elitism and conspiracy has instilled within me, paranoia, etc. or even the powerful mind controlling substance use of alcohol, that one morning has had a tremendous effect on me, and will probably for the rest of my life. There were a few that tried to cover it up, "******* kicker shades", some other guilds also tried to take the blame for it. If you want to take 2 words and skew them around so be it. I am sure that everyone, especially under the control of massive amounts of alcohol, has once or a few times lost control and said things that were only able to be brought forth from the alcohol. As I once read, luceferic quailities are needed to...; anyways, those words had also had a tremendous effect on my thought processes and such.

Anyways, tell Tony, that the **** are spies, and if he wants me to delete them, I will. Tell the Baron I am sorry for calling the shade a meaningless name. It wasn't the "real" shade though, because he would probably snipe me again. It was only a damn name, and if that is not luciferic, I have no idea what is.

And to burn the bridge, tell that one girl I was thinking of the older her, and I should have pulled out.

I still dig you, why you ask? 'Cause your still cool to me.

And thanks for global warming because in some areas the weather is perfect. Well almost perfect.
I'm sure one day we will meet again.

And tell the general to tell his wife I lied. Sorry for getting you "caught" sir. And if she asks why, tell her, in order to bring down the most powerful, it is best to start at their home, and cause turmoil within their personal lives.

But your power is still "undisputable" and even greater, who knows.

For the ingenious, the scientific, the hopeless romantic, and all those others who make the world go round.

And Gene? Haven’t seen him in a long time. For he is my other half.

If any of you need to talk, let me know. If some money is needed, I might know of a place to collect some. A few places given to me by a rothschild, I think a rothschild, I call him "the tinker".

Anyone have any rules, so I don't break them on accident?

I am losing grounds with the powerful, for now when I see them, something tells me to run the other way. Sometimes change is good.
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could use £350 for a PS3 actually, would the rothschilds be up for buying me a PS3???

i'll stop caring about Bilderberg if someone buys me one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: