Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interview with investigator and author, Daniel Estulin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Interview with investigator and author, Daniel Estulin Reply with quote

The Bilderberg Group - Rulers of the World

"The war is not against Bin Laden. We are the enemy"
Interview with investigator and author, Daniel Estulin, on his book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group", which describes an annual gathering where the European and American political elite, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all come together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. Highly secretive, the press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the group's conclusions or discussions. Also discussed are the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

Guns and Butter - Nov 28th 2007

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19016.htm
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, you are a journalist....how does Estulin know so much....even you have just confirmed Bilderberg`s secrecy? Cool
Garbo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones' film "Endgame" gives us an insight into Daniel Estulin. He has been following the Bilderbergs for 15 years apparently, around the world, along with Jim Tucker.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garbo, with all due respect, Estulin has produced entire texts from secret Bilderberg meetings and now he`s telling us the NWO are considering the assassination of Presidential candidate Ron Paul. Estulin seems to have had these sources for years...so who is feeding Estulin this exclusive information? It seems the NWO are quite happy for a very small section of the public (us) to see this info, but would never allow it to go out in the MSM. All very strange! Cool

Maybe you can explain why Estulin hasn`t been picked up for questioning by the FBI??

Until I`m proved wrong, I`ll continue to hold the view that Estulin is NWO disinformation merchant. Cool

Last edited by CJ on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garbo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ, I'm just trying to gather a few pieces of information about Estulin and I really have no opinion as to whether or not he is info or dis-info. Another fact we can add is that he is Canadian. Anybody know anything else about him that we can create a more comprehensive picture? My reason is that I like Ron Paul and Mr. Estulin's article recently posted on this site is, of course, disturbing although not surprising.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to exercise a healthy discretion about people and do your own research. Here's his book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/True-Story-Bilderberg-Group/dp/0977795349/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200067644&sr=8-1

Maybe it'll explain some things. I'm still formulating my own opinion.

"The war is not against Bin Laden. We are the enemy"

Wink I would never have known.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be quite frank, I've read Daniel's book and support him fully. He is quite accurate in terms of research and if they did try to bump him off then they must have had a reason to. Also, if they can't bribe him, then the only way to control him would be by controlling some of his sources. This may one reason why some people have had issues with what he's said before. Anyway, he's good in my books.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some strange reason I received an email notification on the last post. This post isn`t a reply to one of my posts, although it could be aimed at me. I didn`t even start this thread. Until the great Mr Estulin breaks into the MS, with, or without his book, I can`t be bothered. I`ve made my case and nobody, including Mr Estulin has replied with a reasonable response. Confused
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point CJ. I'm glad you've held your ground. His book is accurate when it comes to Bilderberg, but how he received his info. could be dubious (or attempted plagiarism according to Marek?). I would personally like Mr. Estulin's point of view here as I don't like discussing people behind their back and would like for him to set the record straight if he can.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timucin, its not behind his back. The last time he posted on this site, I challanged him on his claims....he chose to ignor my questions and as far as I know, he has not returned. Of course, he might be posting under another name, this is only a slight passibility, as heavy posting would give him away. Also there is little motive, as Estulin likes to lead events with gibberish/. Smile
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one we can ask is Jim Tucker. He's honest and will confirm whether or not Estulin was there back in the 90's as he alleges in his book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: