Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Side note regarding the following article:

It's interesting to note that Daniel Estulin made the call that "the Iran war had been delayed and was probably off the table" 18 months ago. I wish we had been notified sooner about this prediction. However, it still doesn't explain why Kissinger & Co. were reportedly advising presidential hopefuls like Hillary Clinton to be pro Iran War until recently (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-bromwich/hillary-clinton-votes-for_b_66174.html) and why there have been many cases of Iran War propaganda in the newspapers and other media over the past few months (The Hollywood movie '300' being one example). In the light of this, Mr. Estulin's statement that they decided to back off a year and a half ago just doesn't make sense.

Is it not more likely that the decision was made recently after guaging public reaction and realising the increased public awareness that Bilderberg are ultimately behind this mess? They surely must have gotten cold feet after the huge anti-Bilderberg and anti-war rallies that were held in Taksim square in Istanbul just outside the Ritz Carlton this year. Also, the intelligence estimates were always there, but only acknowledged recently in Time Magazine (17th Dec: http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101071217,00.html) once they definitely decided to change tact. A decision to pull out now or alter their plan slightly would merely improve their image and allow them to disavow any future involvement with warmongering. Could another reason for this change of tact be because the Turkish people & government said No to the phoney 'war on terror' a second time and thus scuppered their plans to use Turkey in the next war? (The Turkish Parliament originally voted No back in 2002 before the false-flag HSBC terror blast forced them to join). This has to be addressed by the western media which all too often uses double standards when addressing issues in Turkey. And that includes this article.

For the record, it was reported that the Turkish Bilderberg delegation this year said No to a possible invasion of Iran, essentially and diplomatically giving the Bilderberg warmongers 'the finger'. I suspect only a member of parliament would have had the authority to do so. The recent 2007 Bilderberg participants list shows several prominent Turkish politicians attended this year although who exactly said what is still conjecture. Furthermore, they said they didn't appreciate being portrayed as "begging" to join Europe, which is a growing consensus among Turks over recent years. In the light of this, the Turkish delegates of Bilderberg '07 should be commended for their diplomacy and bravery in the face of global fascism and acknowledged by articles such as this rather than having their efforts undermined by them. Actions reveal a person's true character and they conducted themselves admirably, essentially saving some of my family members in Tehran from a bombing campaign. I thank them immensely for this.

Anyway, here's the article which has more to do with the possible assassination of Ron Paul:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul - Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth says intelligence sources told him highest levels of U.S. government discussing what result would be if Congressman was killed

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, December 14, 2007

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

Estulin, whose information has unfortunately proven very accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell news during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show today.

"I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case," said Estulin.

Estulin, an award winning investigative journalist, said that he was given the information from a source that has been reliable for over a decade in providing accurate projections of future events based on what the elite were discussing in their own circles and that assassination was a serious option should the Ron Paul Revolution continue to pick up steam.

Estulin, author of the global bestseller The True Story of the Bilderberg Group described the concept as a "trial balloon from the inner core within the inner core - it hasn't gone beyond that but it is obviously on the table because I think needless to say they are very much concerned," he added.

Ron Paul himself has stated on a previous occasion that he is aware of the dangers of being such a bold icon for freedom and understands that political assassinations have occured in the past.

In a June appearance on The Alex Jones Show, Congressman Paul acknowledged that such a threat is "real," agreeing with a number of historical examples where leaders were killed or attacked for successfully standing up to the system. "That's right. They'll do it," Paul said, making reference with Alex Jones to upstarts like Andrew Jackson, "The Kingfish" Huey Long, Bobby Kennedy, George Washington and even George Wallace.

Estulin pointed out that his past predictions about global events were very accurate because of the solid information provided to him from within Bilderberg and the elite. Over 18 months ago Estulin correctly made the call that the Iran war had been delayed and was probably off the table, which is looking to be exactly the case after the release of the recent National Intelligence Estimate. Estulin is featured at length in Alex Jones' film Endgame, in which he is also filmed making the prediction based on his sources.

Estulin said his sources were from within the intelligence community and they were telling him that "the people of the highest levels of government - not related in any way at least visually to George W. Bush - the first initial conversation of what might happen if we were to do this," has taken place.

"The Ron Paul phenomenon has galvanized an entire nation," said Estulin, adding that both the people who discovered the plot and its potential protagonists are terrified at the consequences of what such an action will be because of the difficulty in judging just how severely the general public will react.

Estulin said that the conspirators, which he described as a "small circle of intimates," were discussing what the effect would be if Congressman Paul was "removed" - they are being very careful to use the word "remove" rather than more volatile terms, but Estulin was told directly that "remove" was a euphemism for assassinate.

Estulin said he may be able to be more specific on exactly who is discussing such an action in future, but warned that Ron Paul's staff should be aware of the issue.

Click below to listen to the MP3 interview with Daniel Estulin:
http://prisonplanet.com/audio/141207estulin.mp3

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:02 am; edited 7 times in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr Estulin, this is Lord Jacob Rothschild...I know its not in our usual contact time, but maybe you could peddle out this tit-bit of NWO disinformation...write a few articles speculating that Ron Paul might get bumped off....don`t worry...no one form the FBI, Interpol, CIA or MI6 will bother you...they are all sorted, even if Ron Paul gets hit! Smile Smile Remember, the MSM ignors you anyway. We just want to confuse all those twits who take too much interest in us. Why on earth can`t they be satisfied with all the dumbed down TV??? Smile

Is there no one out there who can have Estulin followed, his calls tapped and his email hacked....surely someone can do it....I mean, the NWO aren`t interested in him.LOL Cool
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you know what?

I'd happily sit on my arse and do nothing if you'd JUST PUT SOMETHING BETTER ON TV.
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the vote of Hillary Clinton is very simple... the americans aren´t going to pull back, they are in center of the black gold...which is by the way their main gold for about a 100 years. (+ or -).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: