Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New User, Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewWorldDisorder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: New User, Introduction Reply with quote

Hey Guys, i just made an account, ive been viewing your boards for months, and i have to tell you, i had to become part of the group to get notifications, so let me tell you why i visit these boards, i wanna know when the bilderbergs take a shit, i think anyone who supports globalism is a triator and has commited treason agianst their country, and should be punished accordingly, that is my stance

on another note, if you follow my signature, you can find a small group of us who are gaining new members by the day, its a live video/audio confrence chat and i invite all the users to come check us out,

if the room disapears rest assure it will be up again within 24 hours

what we do there is debate globalists and skeptics, trade information, and have a small network on Youtube to share help wake people up, if this sounds interesting to you, please come by

Room: UFOs & NWO

Join The Fight
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may check this out sometime.

you've got the right idea about those bastards being TRAITORS though!

cannot wait til the elite hang.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: