Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everybody wants power?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zero
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Everybody wants power? Reply with quote

There is no point to your struggle against the power elite. You will be happier if you just pursue the satisfaction of your inborn drives for food, sex, and power. Altruism is an impotent, unsatisfying substitution for the real desires which define a human.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your definition of what it means to be human is based on animalistic urges as defined by that overrated coke-head and rapist Freud. If satisfying your urges makes you happy, then fine, but please do not presume to know what makes other people happy just because of your overreliance on a narrow view as postulated by a questionable and overrated source and not thought it through thoroughly for yourself. There's more to it than just carnal desires. Go back to school and learn the real life-lessons you missed the first time round.

If you really wish to define human activity purely as animalistic urges, I think you missed another inherent drive: "to protect your kin". Would you not protect your children from harm? Is that not what a tiger does for its cubs? What we're doing here may not even be altruism, but merely a desire to protect our friends, family and by extension our country from a possibly disastrous and dangerous future in which millions of people will be slaughtered to satisfy the animalistic urges of a handful of greedy warmongers to dominate us. Another animalistic urge is to fight to protect. I take it you're not a fighter.

Do I know you?
zero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your runaway protecting instinct makes you unhappy. Trying to protect the whole world is apparent desperation to fulfill the "power process" (unabomber's manifesto) in an unnatural, unfulfilling way - an obvious surrogate activity.

The goal of living is happiness. There are a million ways to go at it, but the best shot is a simple life mainly pursuiant to simple physical and social health. In other words, Nike wasn't far off: Eat right, sleep right, get plenty of exercise, be nice to everyone, have a few good friendships, and live within your means. Whenever possible, keep it simple. World-saving crusades don't qualify.

By the way, attacking me... questionable.

Last edited by zero on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
zero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we've ever met. I would be happy to fight, fight club rules, unless you wrestled in college.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Well, whatever your beliefs, I will protect your right to express them freely. However, you may lose this freedom if the NWO goes ahead as planned. Please read the works of William Cooper, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker et al to fully understand how these plans are currently affecting your life and will so in the near future.

For Example: Do you drink sugar-free drinks with Aspartame? This is a neural suppressant which breaks down into formic acid and formaldehyde. It causes sickness and has been linked to cancer. It was originally banned by the FDA for being a poison (kept in chemistry labs in the 60s with a "poison" label). However, this ban was overturned in the 1980's by Bilderberger Donald Rumsfeld because he owned a chemical company which produced it. It helped him increase profits and is insidiously aiding the Bilderberg population reduction plans. Therefore, if you're poisoning yourself slowly by drinking aspartame-related products it's because of a Bilderberg member who doesn't give a **** about your health. And they sell it to you like it's good for you: "Ribena Toothkind" is good for kids teeth because it contains no sugar, but it destroys their physical health and shortens their life-expectancy. Can you see how sick this is? They're selling you a poison and telling you it's good for you.

"The goal of living is happiness. There are a million ways to go at it"

What makes you think "saving the world" doesn't make people happy? Once you have satiated your animal desires, you will discover a new one tucked away which you may not even be aware of. It has to do with doing good for your fellow man (protecting them from a harm which they may not be aware of) and contributing to the creation of an enlightened planetary civilization. The latter is a goal that most societies have been aiming for for centuries. Look at the signatories of the U.S. Declaration of Independence. Were they unhappy for attempting to create such an ideal society? If it weren't for idealists, we wouldn't have such a vast and varied culture.

Filmmakers are idealists and I'm pursuing my passion by being one. But I will not presume you're unhappy for following your desires. And I will not prevent you from doing so as long as you don't harm others. Please can you explain your motivation in setting up this thread which, by the way, should be in the English language forum and not in the Tracking down Bilderberg 2008 one? Thanks.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
zero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O a personal level, I would certainly protect your right to free expression as well. It sounds to me as if, were we to meet in person, we would be good friends and, perhaps in another time, brothers in arms.

I reply to your questions and herafter in this discussion in the English Language Forum under the topic heading "motivation."
one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I was zero)
Well, I guess I can't post over there, after all. So, here's what I wrote over there:

It used to be that a bunch of farmers could rebel with their pitch forks and hunting rifles. That time has passed. It has passed because of technology. Sure, the advancement of science has allowed better medical care, easy mass communication, and independent films, but more than anything else in terms of shaping humanity, the rise of technology that the world is currently seeing has allowed the consolidation of power. No global plutocracy could stand without it (technology), but now that they have it, no defeat of global plutocracy is possible. You can't fight bombers with pitch forks, or for that matter web sites. This is the inevitable.

This rise of technology and ensuing concentration of power is inevitable because of what we are, our very nature. Humans will always have desires, and those desires will always pit one against the other. Spreading conflict and sprawling alliances follow in turn, engendering and catalyzing the growth of technology, which itself further enables the consolidations which create and employ it. This is an oversimplification, but I believe the point stands because the evidence is the world in which we now live.

How can we hope for an enlightened planetary civilization when it is the very nature of humanity which is the problem? We, as a whole, are not prone to enlightenment. I'm not suggesting that it would be ideal for humanity to return to the iron age, either, because we'd just end up where we are here again. This is the inexorable march away from the caves and into the cubicles.

We speak of protecting our rights to freedom, but we are already caged. The freedom you have now is to yell from your cage. All we can do now is to enjoy our cages a bit before they shrink them down to caskets. That is what I'm doing here, just enjoying the sound of my own voice as it echoes around the cell block.

Does this make you want to fight? Of course it does. But what will you do, really? Yell and shake your fist in the air. It is pointless. Just turn your attention to something else and try to enjoy your life.

May I add that I'm not shilling for anyone, just thinking out loud.
samuel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that cynical, i don't fear people who gain power, not generally at least.

Also i don't believe my life is strong enough if i don't try to impose a better neighborhood to my friends and family. My karma bothers me like i would restart my whole life again if i don't fight a borring or aggressive world.

You don't have to be a psychopath when you choose to impose a solution to people who are passive, you may believe they will learn to understand the new power you've given them.

Sorry for posting in this section..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: