Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London is SATANIC TO it`s CORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe "London" is satanic to it`s core?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do not know
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: London is SATANIC TO it`s CORE Reply with quote

Dear ...,

Greetings in Christ,

I see someone else has been doing their homework. Thank you for the Bilderberger.org link. I read your posts and sadly have to say that I agree with them all. What we are facing is an "open conspiracy" as H.G. Wells would say. What the Bilderbergers conspire to in private, they publish in public through their numerous vassal agencies, eg. The Club of Rome's Limits of Growth and the UN's Agenda 21 as well as through individual writings, such as James Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis and Al Gore's Earth in the Balance. They are all clearly working toward the same goal, ie. deindustrialization of the western world, large scale reduction in the population of the earth, and total global control of every aspect of our lives.

For Christians these are trying times indeed, as St. Paul has stated, "without were fightings, within were fears" (2Cor.7:5). I believe the New World Order will incorporate elements of each of the four horses of the Apocalypse in order to achieve its objective, that of world domination to be presided over by the anti-Christ. Three of the horse have been on the scene for quite some time, and the fourth is just now rearing its ugly head. They are as follows:

White Horse: Islam (((I cannot put it "white")))

[color=red]Red Horse: Communism

Black Horse: Fascism

Green Horse: Environmentalism

(((The word "pale" horse can likewise be translated as "green" horse.
The Greek word for it is "chloros" as in "Chlorophyll". And you know Chlorophyll is very, very green.)))

Each of these movements individually present a distinct threat to the Church of Jesus Christ and the Gospel upon which it is founded. Individually they have been defeated or at least kept at bay. But united they comprise a beast system that in the end times will overcome the saints.

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" Rev. 13: 7

It is certain that the anti-Christ system will curry favor with each of these movements and seek to drive them as one would drive a chariot with four horses. Hence the system will have to supercede the sovereingty of nations both politically and economically as well as subsume the religions of the world under one roof. This is being done through the UN's Agenda 21, The Biodiversity Treaty, The Law of the Sea Treaty, The Earth Charter, The World Bank, The World Health Organization, not to mention dozens of smaller agreements between nations such as NAFTA, GATT, NATO, The Treaty of Rome, etc., while groups such as The Royal Institute of International Affairs, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderbergers function as the overseers and watchdogs of the whole sordid affair. The whole world is falling into the spider web of globalism from which no nation can extricate itsel f without prompting its own military and economic ruin.

Although The UN might be the primary organ of control through all its treaties and resolutions, the true power clearly resides in London's The City, to which all the nations of the world are beholden for their very financial existence. London is home of the dragon, and it is London that is waging war on Christendom. I am convinced London is home to the anti-Christ, which is why Al Gore headquartered his hedge fund in London, rather than in the US where he supposedly calls home. Home to the Druids, The United Grand Lodger of England, The Theosophical Society, The Society for Psychical Reseach, The British Eugenics Society, the World Wildlife Fund, The Order of the Garter, The Prince's Trust, The Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum (IBLF), James Lovelock's Gaia movement, Benjamin Creme's the Metraiya movement not to mention the world headquarters for witchcraft, London is satanic to its very core, w hich could explain why Anglican priests there are in fear for their very lives.

I believe Prince Charles has his fingers in a lot of pies. The problem is that he wants the whole pie. I have been tracking his progress for many years, and he just keeps growing more powerful as his influence continues to expand. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. What do you suppose will happen once Prince Charles assumes the throne of England?

Here are some links that you are welcome to copy and paste from. It might take you a while to go through them, because they are message boards that unfortunately contain quite a bit of clutter. Nevertheless, if you are patient, a more complete picture will emerge of Prince Charles, Al Gore and
the overall plan for the New World Order. We are now entering the final stages of its completion, much of it having been done below the radar, behind the scenes as it were, while the rest of the world has been preoccupied with bread and circus; guns and butter.

http://forums.christianity.com/The_Green_Horse_of_the_Apocalypse/m_2430837/mpage_1/tm.htm#1

http://forums.christianity.com/m_620278/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#621955

http://forums.christianity.com/m_2980608/mpage_1/tm.htm#3097553

www.freedom21santacruz.net/guide.pdf

I hope this will be of some help. What I've posted is just the discussions. I have detailed files if you are still interested after your perusal of the posts. Don't let the magnitude of the conspiracy get you down. The Lord has already prepared an answer for these bazen cowards.

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His anointed, saying, 'Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us'. He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure. Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, 'Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of Me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel'. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, a nd ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him." Psalm 2

In Christ,

Ariel[/color]
Evil or Very Mad

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say religion is false.

London is certainly full of evil though, isn't that where the main illuminati are? rothschilds etc...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: