Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2-4th April - NATO Summit in Bucharest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: 2-4th April - NATO Summit in Bucharest Reply with quote

http://www.summitbucharest.ro/?limba=en&pag=1

Summit

The North – Atlantic Alliance Summit is the most important political event of the year, which will draw the attention of the entire world upon Romania. Moreover, it is the most important event ever to be organized in Romania. Approximately 3,000 delegates – the most powerful people on earth, Heads of State and Government and ministers – shall analyse a very busy political agenda, during a 3 –day marathon discussion. In this section, you will have full access to the official documents of the Summit and to the speeches during the reunion. The place to host the Summit, the Palace of the Parliament, was selected by the organizers in order to ensure the best conditions for the reunion. Other events of public diplomacy will take place around the Summit period.

“This Summit targets to find solutions for Afghanistan, enlargement projects, member states security, Black Sea security and energy problem. There must be significant progresses compared to the Riga Summit. Beyond enlargement, this Summit takes into consideration bringing closer to NATO states, such as: Serbia, Bosnia- Herzegovina and Montenegro. ” (Traian Basescu, President of Romania).

I expect that during this Summit, the heads of state and government shall discuss issues related to a series of challenges and threats which belong to the XXI century, such as IT system security or energy security”. (NATO Secretary General & Bilderberg, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer)
Someone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I must say I was a little bit impressed by the decission that Germany and France took regarding the Ukraine and Georgia.
NATO could only accept Albania and Croatia, but that really doesn't change things for the USA. Germany & France kinda ruined their plans of moving more towards East.
USA wanted Ukraine & Georgia for geographical and military reasons, and Germany & Co. for economical ones. Hmmm... so no big deal for Bush @ Bucharest... well at least he got to see the Black Sea. And don't forget the dinner with Putin, Merkel, Basescu, Sarkozy & Co. (with closed doors).

I just found out about Bilderberg and I hope this forum will help me understand some things that happen in this world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: