Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metropolitain Police to be Microchipped!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Metropolitain Police to be Microchipped! Reply with quote

Sir Ian Blair Chief Constable of the Metropolitain Police has announced plans to "microchip" his entire force, some 31,000 men (women too).

I think we should consider this to be a precursor to micro-chipping the entire UK population. As I`ve said many times before on this forum (many missing posts), microchip implants was always the NWO objective.

Of course, if this goes through, anyone going to court will make FOI requests where police timings are crucial to the case in court.

To counter this, the police/government will meke their case for micro-chipping of the entire UK populaion.

The potential for gathering data using a microchips is limitless. Heart rate, blood pressure, alcohol in the blood, hormones indicating stress. In an interview/witness situation, the microchip becomes a lie detector. Cool

Maybe Sir Ian Bliar is trying to stichup the NWO. Remember the Menezes murder? Well, Sir Ian Blair felt so at risk, that he recorded his own boss! Smile
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: TECHNO-NAZI UK : METROPOLITAN POLICEMEN TO BE MICROCHIPPED ! Reply with quote

APOCALYPTIC ! TECHNO-NAZI UK : METROPOLITAN POLICEMEN TO BE MICROCHIPPED !!!

Dear friends,

A couple of months ago, I had posted on this very forum a related information (an article, actually), warning all of the UK citizens that there was a plan to CHIP THE PRISONERS. Exclamation Shocked

And of course, just like in Nazi Germany, on this forum, some simpleminded guys had REFUSED to FACE THE TRUTH, and began to REASSURE THEMSELVES, saying that this "would never happen in our - o so democratic - country" ! Rolling Eyes Mad

WELL, NOW, YOU HAVE YOUR NOSE RIGHT ON IT AGAIN : THIS TIME, IT'S THE POLICEMEN THEY PLAN TO MICROCHIP !!! Twisted Evil Surprised Confused

Let me remind you that these chip implants are CANCEROUS !!! Twisted Evil Shocked Lab mice and rats got cancer from it, and the tumor had developed ALL AROUND THE CHIP, which leaves NO DOUBT whatsoever as to the origin of the tumor Confused (see report on http://www.antichips.com/cancer/index.html ). Why are these chips cancerous ? Question Because they use RADIOFREQUENCY WAVES, and radiofrequency waves BREAK THE DNA CHAIN, allowing mutations of the cells, which results in tumors !!! Surprised Exclamation

AND, to top it all off, CHIP IMPLANTS ALLOW BEHAVIORAL CONTROL AND MIND CONTROL OF THE INDIVIDUALS ! Twisted Evil Surprised Exclamation How comes ? Question Because the chips generate electromagnetic fields and waves. And some precise frequencies have the ability to have a DIRECT IMPACT ON MOODS AND BEHAVIOR. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Why ? Question Because some frequencies have a huge influence on neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters help produce or inhibate hormons, and hormons have a direct impact on behavior ! Shocked Confused

If that wasn't enough, the use that is openly defended here is to use these chip implants as TRACKING DEVICES ! Twisted Evil Mad Exclamation

To make it short, let's say that these chips ARE A DANGER FOR YOUR HEALTH, FOR YOUR FREE AGENCY, FOR YOUR LIBERTIES AND FOR FREEDOM, FOR YOUR PRIVACY !!! Surprised Shocked Exclamation

In other words, chipping people is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANKIND !!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Surprised

DEAR BRITISH FRIENDS, PLEASE WAKE UP !!! Rolling Eyes

DIDN'T YOU GET ENOUGH TOTALITARIAN, TECHNO-NAZI AND LIBERTICIDE DEVICES YET ??? Question Confused YOU ALREADY GOT THE CCTV CAMERAS, AN ELECTRONIC ID CARD (which many of you opposed, let me remind you, but it was PUSHED and made MANDATORY by the governement in a complete TOTALITARIAN move), A RFID-CHIP PASSPORT, FINGERPRINT DATABASES, DNA DATABASES, BIOMETRICS DEVICES, RFID TAGS... Shocked Crying or Very sad

WILL YOU ALSO ACCEPT TO BE "CHIPPED", WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT THE SCUMS AND DICTATORS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL SPREAD THESE CHIPS AND WILL MAKE THEM MANDATORY ???????? Question Confused

IT IS TIME FOR INSURRECTION, AND FOR A REVOLUTION !!! Exclamation Mad Exclamation

Of course, following the EVIL plans of the government, of the elites and of the globalists, the military and the police have to be among the FIRST to be chipped, since they are the ones who protect and defend the governement and the elites ! Confused

But that's only the beginning : there will be the prisoners and the criminals, then the sick, then the disabled and the handicaped, then the babies and the children, then... EVERYONE !!! Surprised Exclamation Crying or Very sad

THERE IS A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND, MY FRIENDS !!! Exclamation

PLEASE DON'T LET THE DEVILISH RULERS TAKE YOUR LAST DIGNITY, YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS, YOUR FREE AGENCY !!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Because if you do so, you won't know any rest, and you will be totally submitted to those evil rulers : if they want to make you work 18 hours a day and for a shameful and low salary, they will, and YOU WON'T HAVE THE CHOICE ! Shocked Confused Surprised Exclamation

Let me also remind you that some articles that I posted you were telling about the will to join the possibility to send ELECTROSHOCKS or to INFLICT PAIN with those very microchips !!! Twisted Evil Surprised Mad Exclamation

REBEL IMMEDIATELY, OR YOU'LL HAVE TO SUFFE RTHE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR APATHY !!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I personally advice the policemen to REFUSE THIS HORRIBLE PLAN AND TO SUE, NATIOANLLY AND IN FRONT OF AN INTERNATIONAL COURT, THE LEADERS WHO PROPOSED AND PLANNED THEIR CHIPPING !!! Exclamation Mad Exclamation Mad

The article, for you, below... A translations with comments will be posted later on, on the French speaking forum. Wink

HAVE A NICE REVOLUTION... OR A NICE SLAVERY ! Exclamation Confused Vic.

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=558597&in_page_id=1770

MET POLICE OFFICERS TO BE 'MICROCHIPPED' BY TOP BRASS IN BIG BROTHER STYLE TRACKING SCHEME

Last updated at 10:46am on 10th April 2008

Every single Metropolitan police officer will be 'microchipped' so top brass can monitor their movements on a Big Brother style tracking scheme, it can be revealed today.

According to respected industry magazine Police Review, the plan - which affects all 31,000 serving officers in the Met, including Sir Ian Blair - is set to replace the unreliable Airwave radio system currently used to help monitor officer's movements.

The new electronic tracking device - called the Automated Personal Location System (APLS) - means that officers will never be out of range of supervising officers.

But many serving officers fear being turned into "Robocops" - controlled by bosses who have not been out on the beat in years.

According to service providers Telent, the new technology 'will enable operators in the Service's operations centres to identify the location of each police officer' at any time they are on duty - whether overground or underground.

Although police chiefs say the new technology is about 'improving officer safety' and reacting to incidents more quickly, many rank and file believe it is just a Big Brother style system to keep tabs on them and make sure they don't 'doze off on duty'.

Some officers are concerned that the system - which will be able to pinpoint any of the 31,000 officers in the Met to within a few feet of their location - will put a complete end to community policing and leave officers purely at the beck and call of control room staff rather than reacting to members of the public on the ground.

Pete Smyth, chairman of the Met Police Federation, said: "This could be very good for officers' safety but it could also involve an element of Big Brother.

"We need to look at it very carefully."

Other officers, however, were more scathing, saying the new system - set to be implemented within the next few weeks - will turn them into 'Robocops' simply obeying instructions from above rather than using their own judgement.

One officer, working in Peckham, south London, said: "They are keeping the exact workings of the system very hush-hush at the moment - although it will be similar to the way criminals are electronically tagged. There will not be any choice about wearing one.

"We depend on our own ability and local knowledge to react to situations accordingly.

"Obviously we need the back up and information from control, but a lot of us feel that we will simply be used as machines, or robots, to do what we are told with little or no chance to put in anything ourselves."

He added: "Most of us joined up so we could apply the law and think for ourselves, but if Sarge knows where we are every second of the day it just makes it difficult."

Another officer, who did not want to be named, said: "A lot of my time is spent speaking to people in cafes, parks or just wherever I'm approached. If I feel I've got my chief breathing down my neck to make another arrest I won't feel I'm doing my job properly."

The system is one of the largest of its kind in the world, according to Telent, the company behind the technology, although neither the Met nor Telent would provide Police Review with any more information about exactly how the system will work or what sort of devices officers will wear.

Nigel Lee, a workstream manager at the Met, said: "Safety is a primary concern for all police forces.

"The area served by our force covers 620 miles and knowing the location of our officers means that not only can we provision resource more quickly, but should an officer need assistance, we can get to them even more quickly."

Forces currently have the facility to track all their officers through GPS devices on their Airwave radio headsets, but this is subject to headsets being up to date and forces buying the back office systems to accompany them, according to Airwave.

Steve Rands, health and safety head for the Met Police Federation, told Police Review: "This is so that we know where officers are. Let us say that when voice distortion or sound quality over the radio is lost, if you cannot hear where that officer telling you where he is, you can still pinpoint his exact position by global positioning system.

"If he needs help but you cannot hear him for whatever reason, APLS will say where he is."
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: REMARKS ABOUT THE ARTICLE ABOVE Reply with quote

REMARKS ABOUT THE ARTICLE ABOVE :

Due to a SHAMEFUL REFUSAL of the authorities and of the industry to tell us more about the Automated Personal Location System (APLS), we're kept as vague as possible regarding the KIND OF CHIP THAT'S GOING TO BE USED : will it be a bracelet, a tag on the clothes, OR A CHIP IMPLANT ??? Question Confused The question remains open.

Once again, we are DENIED that kind of information ! Mad

The company that develops that infect technology, a company named "Telent" (http://www.telent.com/), refuses to tell us more. Twisted Evil Police officials too. Twisted Evil Because of so-called "security" concerns. Rolling Eyes Would'nt it rather be because they have more shameful and inhuman things to hide ? Confused Wouldn't it rather be so that British police officers won't rebel and won't too concerned ? Question Shocked

Let's note that Telent implements, among other things, the wireless networks that notoriously so harmful to our health. Twisted Evil

On Telent's website, we learn that ANOTHER company, a MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION in fact, called "Frequentis", (http://www.frequentis.com/internet/), will help to implement the Automated Personal Location System (APLS). Twisted Evil And, what a "coincidence", Frequentis is linked to the liberticide CCTV cameras Exclamation (cf. http://www.frequentis.com/Internet/PublicSafety/PublicSafety/ : Flexibility: That solution can range from a fully customised and integrated command and control centres to standalone products like CCTV or digital/analogue radio systems) ! Shocked Confused

Anyway, we'll have to stay extremely VIGILANT about the follow-up of this information. Exclamation

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO POST FURTHER INFORMATION OR ARTICLE ONCE YOU LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHAMEFUL AND DANGEROUS AUTOMATED PERSONAL LOCATION SYSTEM ! Wink

One thing is certain : the freedom of movement, the privacy and the welfare on the working place is in stake for ALL the police officers !!! Exclamation Sad

It is really surpising that no OPPOSITION whatsoever has come from the policemen, from the population or from the different trade unions ! Mad

Let's hope that a FIERCE and UNCORRUPTIBLE INSURRECTION comes in order to make that kind of horrible technology completely FORBIDDEN, PROHOBITED AND ILLEGAL ! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Vic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: