Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV & Internet Screens ARE MONITORING YOU!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: TV & Internet Screens ARE MONITORING YOU!!! Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed WWW.THEBUSHCONNECTION.COM

Mad (> IN THE LINK ABOVE YOU FIND MUCH, MUCH MORE... IT IS HORRIBILIS)

Actually, it is out of my technical possibilities to find out if the following information is true or not. But in any case it would suit very well to "1984 - Big Brother is Watching YOU" from "George Orwell".

--------------------

Otto Skorzeny claims that during the late 1980’s the C.I.A. met with Bill Gates from Microsoft. Together they conspired tocreate a consumer privacy invasion “device” that would “keep track” of everyone who used it. Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes The C.I.A. allegedly gave Bill Gates one billion dollars to build and perfect such a device. The C.I.A. had already perfected one type of this privacy-invading device. They allegedly located a tiny digital camera behind every television screen that is “cable ready.” Arrow While you are innocently watching your programs, randomly timed digital photos of you are being taken without your permission and sent through your coaxial cable directly to the C.I.A.’s New World Order nazis. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil These “hidden” cameras also have microphones that illegally transmit your private conversations to the C.I.A. The C.I.A. then illegally sells “your” information to television networks who use this information to keep track of viewers for ratings purposes. The tiny cameras are usually hidden behind the infrared remote control sensor window in the front of the t.v. or in the top right corner of the screen.

Bill Gates allegedly used the C.I.A.’s “camera-in the-tv” idea to place into “his” privacy-invading device. Gates decided to place a similar, tiny, digital camera with microphone into every computer monitor that is sold in the world. He devised a way to have a blank pixel on your computer monitors’ screen, similar to a two-way mirror. Behind this blank pixel is the tiny digital camera with a microphone. This tiny hidden digital camera privacy invasion device is the same type of device that is used on today’s cell phones to transmit your image through the air to the person you are talking to on the other cell phone. Gates then allegedly conspired with the C.I.A. to create the largest Internet Service Provider or ISP in the world, American On Line or A.O.L. Free A.O.L. disks are illegally given away at all U.S. Post Offices. Are you surprised? This ISP web browser has a small square window in the upper right corner of your screen. In this little square window, there is a triangle shaped logo that frequently spins around. When the logo is spinning, it is allegedly taking digital photos of you and transmitting them with sound directly to the C.I.A. Did you ever notice how slow the internet is at times? It slows down periodically because it is taking photos of you without your permission to upload with sound, directly to the C.I.A. thus creating the dreaded slowdown. These “still” digital photos are in BMP format. They are large video files that take a long time to upload. The C.I.A. can control how many photos of you are taken. The faster the triangle shaped logo is spinning, the more photos of you are being taken, like a
movie. When the triangle logo spins around it looks like a camera shutter opening and closing, because it is. Every web browser on the market today uses this secret, illegal, privacy invasion camera that is hidden behind the same spot on every computer monitor built after 1990. What can you do to protect your internet privacy? # 1 do not attempt to take apart your monitor to try to remove this camera, because there is a large capacitor behind the tiny camera. This capacitor carries a very high voltage current that is deadly if touched. That’s why we have always been told to throw away our monitors if they are not working properly, instead of trying to fix them.
#2 To protect your internet privacy, do what I do, turn your computer on, go to your web browser, locate the small square window in the upper right corner of the monitor and tape a small piece of paper over the window. If you want to voice you opinion to the C.I.A., write a tiny message backwards on the piece of paper so when the C.I.A. illegally tries to see you using your computer all they see is a message that says “The C.I.A. Sucks!” or write any message that you want.
Skorzeny also alleges that in your “cookies” folder on your computer’s hard drive contains a file called the “Index”. Did you ever wonder why you can never delete this file, when you delete the rest of your “cookies?” The “Index” file is allegedly used to store a program that creates a “backdoor” for the C.I.A.’s New World Order nazis to illegally access your computer’s hard drive without your permission. They read and or steal all of your files, while you surf the internet. Your personal information is allegedly stolen by the C.I.A. and sold to telemarketing companies and other “crooks” around the world. Every computer that uses Microsoft Windows ’98 or newer, allegedly uses this illegal technology to spy on its’ users’. The F.B.I. & the C.I.A. nazis use a “black box” privacy-invading device called the “Carnivore”. The illegal “Carnivore” black box eavesdrops on every email that is sent by every computer in the world. Not just a few suspects who are under investigation! The F.B.I. and the C.I.A.’snazis are above the Law. They illegally refuse to answer to Freedom of Information Act Requests about how their “carnivore” really works. In a “free society” this type of Government abuse must not be tolerated! The C.I.A. & F.B.I. are full of nazis & should be reorganized! If you ever wondered how Bill Gates really became the richest man in the world, now you know the truth!

--------------------

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Arcee
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Gates decided to place a similar, tiny, digital camera with microphone into every computer monitor that is sold in the world.

I did not think that Microsoft made any monitors let alone all monitors

But in any case this is easily tested by taking apart a monitor

Or by asking the nearest electronics repair shop

Or by asking any web forum for electronics hobbyists

Or...
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Are we monitored? Reply with quote

I was told this morning, that this is not possible....

I am sorry if I difused some wrong information.

But in any case we know that the US, Canada, GB, Australia and New Zealand are monitoring all what they get from electronic transmissions through their "Echelon" system.

This in any case seems to be fact.

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: