Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe Stirling possibly signing off ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Joe Stirling possibly signing off ? Reply with quote

Second Family UK - Human Rights newsletter No 27/08
We are all victims of Freemasonry/Common Purpose/All Secret Societies and Societies with Secrets (this is the FM's get out clause)

This is the last SF newsletter due to intense infiltration by the FMs. I drove down south (Sat 26th April) I went to meet Bruce Rutherford and his partner Gill in Rochester, Kent. I thought he was my right hand man within SF, but both turned out to be Masons. All of the Masons knew about this trip and monitored/controlled/harassed the whole journey. Bruce put up and controls the SF website. Now we know why the progress was totally restricted. Bruce Rutherford also sells security equipment (this is how FMs know who's buying what and why) His whole house is CCTV and they did not turn their TV on once while I stayed overnight. It would have interfered with our monitored conversation. Bruce also uses the name Stan Cumans and he has another website called "Murdering Masons". He took his name off that site and put my name instead, wonder why?. I also got a chance to find out about several other key FM infiltrators within SF. I got bad persecution all the way down and on my return (Sun 27th) to Glasgow. I wanted to drive to Plymouth from Rochester to meet Brian Gerrish but that was another 230 miles away. I could not afford the petrol.

I found out that the letter "T" in Masonic Code means "The Silent Dagger". This is what they do to their victims, they collectively drive it in slowly so that you have no choice but to commit suicide. I have no intention whatsoever of doing that. I know we are winning and we need the world to know about these ultimate criminal cowards. They have been controlling ALL of our communications, phone calls/emails/ROYAL MAIL (totally infested with Masons) and that stops us from progressing. This is all comprehensive proof that they are trying to protect their plunder. You should also question the families of suicide victims for foul play by Freemasonry, i.e. The Silent Dagger.

If you want to investigate the whole of Freemasonry, you only need to know one FM. You just profile that person the same way the FMs do to us and that will lead you to every FM in the world. Start in Kent as this is the UK capitol of FMs, it is also connected to Europe via the Channel Tunnel. This is not just about us victims, it concerns every single person in the UK (+world-wide).

The FMs have definitely got to my family. It's not their fault as they are not computer literate. This is how this evil works, they get EVERYONE to blame/hate you. They are trying everything to get to my evidence and computers. This whole scenario is ludicrous as I have done absolutely nothing wrong. I am in an ultimate desperate situation and I have no idea what will happen next.

The good news is that we have changed our name to the Anti Corruption Party (ACP) and will start afresh, God willing. Now that we know who the good guys are, we can re focus. If I am no longer around then I hope you guys can continue the good work.

Second Family UK are the good guys, we are fighting for your sanity, your freedom and your future, (90% of the world does not understand or know about Freemasonry or Common Purpose. They are both the same criminal organisation who are illegally above the law. Apart from owning the media, military, police force, NHS, lawyers, judges, etc, they also destroy society. The FMs control the local gangs, drugs, crime and misery. If you are a member, you will be rewarded for your part. But you are then owned by them and you have to jump when they say jump, for your whole life. They will dispose of you when you can't perform, you will die a very lonely, twisted and paranoid individual. They can flick their member/slave's switches anytime. FM/CP is totally designed to keep the very wealthy families rich, protected and in control. SF is run by victims for everybody, we are trying to stop this calculated madness by the evil establishment. We know why there will always be war, poverty, injustice and corruption until you fight back. You can do your bit by coping or sending this to as many people as possible, including Masons. The solution is simple, give us transparency.

SF opinion, Social Services should stop destroying real law abiding families and save the children of Freemasons before they brainwash their kids in to this evil cult, witchcraft and criminal organisation. The only thing free in Freemasonry is the oxygen. We have more evidence on the FMs. Friday as the day they carry out their twisted persecution (more intensely).

We've been talking to Brian Gerrish and receiving copies of the brilliant "UK Column". Please support Brian and his wonderful team of volunteers (esp Julia and Carole). If you want to open anyone's eyes on the truth about what's really happening in the UK. Checkout www.ukcolumn.org or phone their office 01752 312743 or write to UK Column, County House, 12 Sussex Street, Plymouth PL1 2HR. They badly need donations to spread the word. Don't call Brian's mobile unless really urgent, the guy has been amazing for the last six years. It's dangerous work, fear and emotion is just part and parcel of this game. But none of us have a choice any more, only wish more of the ignorant sheople would join in. We all need to keep networking. If you want to know how the Masons are changing their name to Common Purpose, then also checkout www.eutruth.org.uk spread the word.

A lot of victims are telling us that the Lower Masons are now learning the truth about their real membership and the real agenda. We constantly thank ex-masons for their regular help. There are no secrets left as the ex-Masons keep talking, sincere thanks. Here's another from ex-masons. Most alcoholics and drug users get extra money in their benefits in exchange for FM perp services. Another warning is that FMs capitalise on your trust, this is how they destroy society. Did you know that the Police Helicopter is known to FMs as the "All Seeing Eye"? This gives FMs empowerment whenever it's around. We all know that the Olympic Torch is a FM symbol and we know why they are trying to take it to the top of Mount Everest, more FM empowerment. All of this valuable truth can only educate. We all know that the FM cat is out of the bag, big time. The rest is just a formality, I just wish it would happen quicker.

Brilliant site on Masonic Aprons (for washing dishes) and all the meanings explained www.ljpr.info (excellent website/group) send these guys an email and they will keep you posted. We are all affiliated to other good guys fighting corruption, join in and do your bit
Recently, the Masonic controlled media are going crazy with their subliminal messages (esp.No33) to their pretend brothers. SF is working on a report. Need to hold back as we document their attempt to tell their members that things are OK, no chance.

Here is a good flyer for The Anti Corruption Party: Are you fed up with the LIES, INJUSTICE, POVERTY AND DICTATORSHIP ?
join ACP before you can't, etc. I need to go and wash the T-shirt I was born with "Shit Happens". Possibly signing off, Joe
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to save this comment after much thought Joe. I came to this conclusion.

It is very sad that your family chose to ridicule and blame you for the tribulation that you are receiving for exposing the falsehood that is in the world... in positions of power. Much like what our Messiah did before he was murdered.

I hope your family opens their eyes and support you in the exposure of the evil that is REAL and be vessels for the truth. I only repeat what is in the scriptures.

Although studies have found that some parts of The Bible have been manipulated, one can look for the real purpose of being a person of righteousness. a person of peace. Not this false peace and security that is pushed on us, but TRUE security and TRUE peace of Our Heavenly Father whose name is YAHWEH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: