Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emergency Situation ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Emergency Situation ASAP Reply with quote

This is another email to every Politician and Newspaper in the UK on Sat 3/5/08

Why are you ignoring me ? I have sent each of you (every Politician and Newspaper in UK) about a dozen serious articles and with nominal reply. It doesn't matter if you are corrupt and accept a slice of the cake. The fact is that each of you are destroying everybody's future. The wealthy controllers will get every penny back. Your children and their children do NOT have a future.

You just don't get it, do you ? This is not about me, it concerns everything that breathes. This is calculated derangement. We have a few hundred wealthy families out to destroy life as we know it. If you are not one of them, you are just a tool to finish us all off. You, in turn will be nothing more than a slave who has to work for their food and shelter. You will own nothing.

I am not a criminal and have been thrown into this Masonic/Common Purpose frying pan. I am just an ordinary person who is a lifelong victim of Freemasonry. The more research I do, the more clear it all becomes. Divide and conquer tactics to destroy us all.

I left our last victim's group "Second Family UK" because these criminals controlled it. I have started another group called "The Anti-Corruption Party" but the biggest problem is that they have always been blocking all of my communications. They monitor me 24/7/365 and I have done absolutely nothing wrong, except make people aware of the truth. We have comprehensive proof that we are all being controlled by a criminal organisation, with nowhere to take our evidence. They want to protect their plunder.

They don't just block my communications, every person (regardless) in the western world is monitored, profiled and shackled. They have the technology to make you believe you are actually communicating with the intended recipient. They can divert your calls to anonymous answer-phones and use your recorded message to authenticate it. Or the call will just ring out. Same applies to emails, they intercept your email to someone and the crooks send you a reply. They pretend to be the person you emailed. Royal Mail is definitely NOT to be trusted, 100% corrupt. Why do you think the Masons/ Common Purpose refuse to come and talk to us in front of a live independent filmed audience?

All of this chaos is deliberate and coordinated. We know that there is more good than bad out there. STOP reading this and do something right now. It is pointless trying to phone, write or email me, the crooks will block it. You will have to send me something via Special/ Recorded Delivery (monitor it) or to be 100%, just come to my house (or post by hand) to Joe Stirling, 93 Ashburn Road, Milngavie, Glasgow G62 7PQ We need your support, ideas, help, or suggestions ASAP. Alternatively, send us some donations and I give you my personal guarantee that every penny will be accounted for and spent wisely.

Now if you are really blind and stupid and selfish, you have a great career behind you. Politicians, please do not send me an email saying that you can't do nothing because I am not in your area. I have been to see my local MP who is part of the problem, period.

Incidentally, I am not political, religious or a capitalist. Once again, STOP reading this and do something right now, get focused.

I did not make my bed, but I would like to. Sincerely yours

Joe Stirling of The Anti Corruption Party (not allowed to progress, wonder why?)
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know how I could form an ACP party in the U.S.
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just cant see why anyone would spend so much time and wasted effort and shit on pointlessly harrassing one person...i mean...thats like numerous peoples' time wasted harrassing 1 person...for no apparent reason...what is the point?

seems totally pointless and im yet to see evidence. why dont you take a camera out with you and shoot some of these strange events so we can see what you're seeing, it would really help the credibility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: