Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Finding them Reply with quote

Greetings forum memebers while I am not a regular i do keep up with the latest threads and information on the main site.

My question is how would I / do i go about finding out more information about the bilderberg / freemasons in my part of the world ?

Any information would be great.
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.ugle.org.uk

if you're in the UK that is, you can find your local lodge on there and give them a call.

Mike, surely you know what Bilderberg is or you wouldn't be here :p

does anyone really care about Bilderberg though? lol
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's no secret that those at Bilderberg plan world events, why else would 130 of the most influential, powerful and rich people meet in secret every year?

but tbh...why should we care? it's not like any of us will ever make any difference to this, and it seems ridiculous to bring Freemasonry into Bilderberg discussions (and likewise).

I'm fascinated by Freemasonry and thinking of applying, but not sure how to go about it, I live in England and I'm tiring of a lack of educated and intelligent people in the public.

I can't discuss politics and affairs with anyone without them thinking I'm insane because I'm not staring like a zombie at a TV waiting for some guy to kick a ball into a net...

Freemasonry sounds like a brilliant opportunity for someone like me to speak with like minded individuals.

tell me more about it please, Mike Smile
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's pretty interesting.

might wait a few years til I'm done with university and that first.

about Bilderberg though:

it IS secret:

media companies of anyone involved (i.e murdoch) are not allowed to cover it.

whatever is talked about and discussed inside is kept top secret.

now care to tell me why 130 of the most powerful, influential and wealthy people feel the need to meet and discuss things in secret? even when the laws in EU and US state that it's illegal for foreign officials to meet in secret....

those laws exist to stop this sort of thing...but it happens anyway and the police PROTECT them. WEIRD.

I don't think it has anything to do with Freemasonry though to be honest.
Hangedman
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemon, orange, banana

L.O.B.

Load of b*LL****!

Where have i heard that expression? And Banana is what you give Monkeys isn't it Martin? What do you do to Island Monkeys?

Why won't Masons appear in a live debate on what they get up to? You might want to explain the contradictions of being a charitable organization and bringing so much misery to your victims.

Unlike some of the people on this site, i've got total irrefutable proof and it's straight out of the horse mouth.

Some people have a unique insight into how you "people" work and i use that term generously because i like to think of you as a sub culture, where somehow the good in you was taken from you like the afterbirth was brought up and they threw away the kid. You know you are evil, but still manage to fill your pews with good people. Pulling the wool over their eyes. Well, the eyes of the world are watching you now. Of course, God knows what you do anyway. Maybe you don't know very much about your organization, let's face it, how many 3rd degree mason do?
Hangedman

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemon, orange, banana

L.O.B.

Load of b*LL****!

Where have i heard that expression? And Banana is what you give Monkeys isn't it Martin? What do you do to Island Monkeys?

Why won't Masons appear in a live debate on what they get up to? You might want to explain the contradictions of being a charitable organization and bringing so much misery to your victims.

Unlike some of the people on this site, i've got total irrefutable proof and it's straight out of the horse mouth.

Some people have a unique insight into how you "people" work and i use that term generously because i like to think of you as a sub culture, where somehow the good in you was taken from you like the afterbirth was brought up and they threw away the kid. You know you are evil, but still manage to fill your pews with good people. Pulling the wool over their eyes. Well, the eyes of the world are watching you now. Of course, God knows what you do anyway. Maybe you don't know very much about your organization, let's face it, how many 3rd degree mason do?
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why won't Masons appear in a live debate on what they get up to? You might want to explain the contradictions of being a charitable organization and bringing so much misery to your victims. "

Fortunate Masons are dying out in most English speaking countries so they won't be a problem much longer.

In fact the few that are left must be pretty busy for a bunch that is largely old age pensioners
Hangedman

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the rub,

There's still just under 6 million of them scattered over the planet. Yet i have been told that there is nowhere on this planet that i will be able to hide from them, if i wanted to. That's from as high up in freemasonry as you would care to go. They do have a major stranglehold on us don't they? Just like that image on the front of ugle with the world in a net.

They are declining in the Uk though and that's fantastic.

Norway looks good though, there's only 800 of those incredibly nice people over there. 800, you could almost push them over with a stick. They get their youngsters through the armed forces though, people join because they get preferential treatment and a significantly higher survival rate than non masons in the armed forces.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They do have a major stranglehold on us don't they?"

Surely the stranglehold must diminish as there are fewer and fewer of them?

As a percentage of the population Masons have been shrinking very rapidly from the peak around 1950 when lots of WW2 soldiers joined on return home

Maybe it is not the Masons after all

How about the Illuminati - there's even fewer of them
Hangedman

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very high percentage of the wealth of this nation is held by a very small percentage of people. Power is the same, masons are just used by people higher up in the chain. The ones up at the top are untouchable, that's why so many paedeophiles join their ranks and rise as high as they can because they know they are protected by the others below them. In fact, think about it, if you have any dark secrets, climb as high and as quickly as you can then you will be safe to do whatever your weakness is. The brothers below you will never question the morals of another brother surely? And protect you accordingly.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Bilderbergers are Masons Reply with quote

"Unclebarney

and it seems ridiculous to bring Freemasonry into Bilderberg discussions (and likewise)."

If you look at the membership list of Bilderberg you will se that they are all high degree Masons to a man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: