Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP: Switzerland biometric RFID Passports and ID-Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: HELP: Switzerland biometric RFID Passports and ID-Cards Reply with quote

Very Happy Dear friends,

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad please help us to "force" the Swiss government to make a nation wide ballot, if we shall get by 2010 electronic, biometric RFID-Passports containing datas on the microchip as fingerprints and face scanning.
(Due to pressure from the Embarassed US, the E U and in relation to the Rolling Eyes "Schengen"-Agreeement which Switzerland in a few months shall be part of). Arrow The government and the parliament have already accepted this new legislation.

I ask for the help of everybody who knows someone in Switzerland to forward the following link:

Arrow Arrow www.freiheitskampagne.ch

It is mostly in German - partially in French. And we are trying to get as many authorized signatures so the government - bound to the Swiss constitution - has to bring about a ballot in front of the Swiss population.

We need at least 50.000 authorized signatories from the Swiss population. Deadline October 2nd at the Government in Berne.

Please spread this information on as many forums and newspapers you know about.

Thanks for your Help!!!!
May God help us.

martin

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Martin,

We can sign all the petitions you want, you can even get millions of signatures... Do you REALLY think that our leaders, who are not even able to authorize a referendum (which is the minimum minimorum in a democracy), will actually DO anything ?

They will take your petition and wipe their a** with it ! Just like they did with our constitutional rights when they agreed "antiterrorist" laws. Just like they do with the Irish "no" to the Lisbon Treaty. Just like they did with the Dutch and French "no" to the European Constitution.

Please stop believing that we still live in a "democratic" society. The only "democracy" left is an extremely thin veil which cannot even hide the dictatorship anymore !

Martin, my friend, really, what the Swiss people need is to TEACH ITS LEADERS THAT THEY MUST RESPECT THE PEOPLE !

REVOLTS OR A REVOLUTION are the ONLY VALID solutions that I see (and not only in Switzerland !). Teach them that they must show you respect... or pay the consequences.

Otherwise, you'll NEVER get anywhere with these DICTATORS !

Vic.

P.S. : don't worry, I'll sign the petition. But honestly, I think it's totally unuseful.
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Thanks Vic for your kind reply... Reply with quote

Vic,
I know that we in the longterm will not achieve anything...

But - perhaps - when the state is bound to bring it in front of the people, people get hopefully - slowly - awake.

Just think about the discussions I have which people on this subject....

From religious standpoints to extreme crazy people who tell they would like to get the chip...

And many people get awake - in any case I hop.

I do not believe in revolution. The revolution will happen when Jesus Christ returns. Before that we have to find out daily to learn what is the will of God the Almighty for me today.

Your friend in Jesus Christ,
martin

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is of course so much easier to WAIT, hope and do unuseful things than to actually ACT !!!

Let's not forget that it's thanks to the Revolution in 1789 that we got the human rights, which guaranteed us a minimum of freedom... until 911, that is.

Yes, Jesus will come back... but WHEN ? We have very little clue, since He will come "like a thief in the night".

In the meanwhile, our planet is being destroyed and our liberties disappear, while the Mark of the Beast keeps spreading. And in plenty of evil shapes: now, they have nano-implants spread in our water supply, air and food !

I do believe some persons are maybe worse than the new world order scums : those lazy ones who are scared to act and who cry with all of their heart and soul for death and suffering for themselves and their children between the hands of the NWO nazis !

Vic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: