Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello my french friends.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> French: Discussions sur la group Bilderberg en Francais
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Major Marcel
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Hello my french friends. Reply with quote

Go and check out my topic/thread titled "SO WHAT WE GONNA DO???" on the english language forum. As you will see upon reading it, it would appear my english brothers have all been turned into complete sheep.

Pray tell, do you, my french brothers and sisters have any bolloc, oops I mean ideas? Smile
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Major Marcel,

I was thinking that the empties caddies were a condition for people to awake. I am no more certain about it. It is really a condition but no sufficient in itself.The second condition after this fist one is that there is NO HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN AND LITTLE CHILDREN AND IF THAT APPEARS CLEARLY AT THE VIEW OF THE ELDERS.
Then more than evidently, the parents will understand that slavery and bondage is the future of their childs. THEN THEY WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST ANY FORCES IN THE WORLD.

an angry crowd is able to go against machine guns as in Athens ,1943.Thousands of deaths..and a few Germans too.

So TELL THE TRUTH FOR THE PARENTS.TELL THEM THEY HELP THEIR CHILDREN TO 'NO FUTURE' IF THEY GO ON LIKE THAT.PROUVE IT.
tHEN WE HAVE THE AQUARIUM WE NEEDED TO BEGIN OUR ACTION.

marek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> French: Discussions sur la group Bilderberg en Francais All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: