Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANKS RPH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: THANKS RPH Reply with quote

I have to say thanks to this person who has continually tried to help me.
Since an Twisted Evil evil mason Twisted Evil tricked me into invoking.

I have learned a lot from you particularly about visualisation.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility and not everyone who has this knowledge uses it for the good of man.

"Become the change you wish to see in the world".

I have met demons, I have met light beings and its about time the rules were changed to protect the ones who are just lost with good intent.

Everyone deserves the chance to change from the paths that they are on and work in harmony with "The Causless Cause of all Creation" in a spirit of love.

Thanks again. Very Happy
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pleased to be of assistance

Cheers

R
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKS RPH Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:

I have met demons, I have met light beings and its about time the rules were changed to protect the ones who are just lost with good intent.

Where have you met these beings? On astral journeys? Or within your own soul?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> its about time the rules were changed to protect the ones who are just lost with good intent.

There may be a bigger agenda that imposes rules upon light beings dealing with Earth humanity.

For example, Earth humanity may have been left in darkness (unable to see the Light) in the hope of developing a particularly sturdy species able to be used in difficult situations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: