Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Prince of Peace?
Jesus the Christ (Yeshua ha Mashiah)
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Prince Charles of Wales (trying to portray himself as THE GREEN PRINCE OF HOPE)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Al Gore (Gore means dirty dry blood) and his company with David Blood?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ? Reply with quote

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion in Australia.

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Anglican and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy War] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Anglicans to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Australia. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Shari law.

I think everyone in Australia should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

[size=18]I would like to add the following few sentences. I have been living amongst Jews and Muslims.

Especially important was my time living in Egypt as neighbour of the then being UN Secretary General Dr. Boutros Boutros-Ghali - who is officially a Copt (coptic = orthodox Egyptian Christian). His mother was Jewish and his wife is from a well known Jewish family in Alexandria.

Most Muslims in Egypt were very dear people who even liked the foreigners more than there fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

My eledest daughter is born in Cairo in "Dar es Salaam". This means she is born in the quater who`s name is "Hous of Peace". In the Muslim tradition everywhere, where there is Islam governing it is "Dar es Salaam = House of Peace". - And everywhere where Islam is not yet in real power, there is "Dar el Harb" which means "House of War"....

This means: Nearby all European countries are considered to be "Houses of War".... until finally "the last prophet of Allah, Muhammed" is accepted as the ultimate revelation of "Allah".

Then most educated Muslim try to convince you that there is a prophecy of "prophet Muhammed" as being the last revelation of "Allah":

Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

They tell in the "original (Christians and Jews have mixed them up)" is written in Verse 14:26 in the old text that "Ahmed (another name for Mohamed)" must have to come.

This is the definition of the word comforter:

G3875
παράκλητος
paraklētos
par-ak'-lay-tos
An intercessor, consoler: - advocate, comforter.

There is another strange thing which is following me day and night during the last few weeks.

We know that Prince Charles has a SUFI TEACHER.... We know that Muslims therefore consider Prince Charles as going to Paradise...

But what was the original flag of Muhammed?

Was it not that greenish flag?

And what happened to nearby all Muslim countries? They got deserted!!!!!!! Is it said that during the time of the old Romans the Sahara (great desert in North Africa) had still forests.... And now after "Islam" has taken over: DESERTED.

This is the HOUSE OF PEACE which Islam can offer.

They come with a big green flag and teach hatred in the name of religion and they get their punishment by the living God. Their living places are destroyed.

THE GREEN IS DISAPPEARING. And I can tell you: Prince Charles wants to be remembered as the GREEN Prince and Al Gore is the FALSE GREEN Prophet.

Everywhere where they get accepted and honoured, there people will have to suffer...

Green is disappearing. The GREEN Colour of hope, which after my understanding might represent life through our Lord and Saviour Jesus is depending amongst other things of CO2. Now they want suppress CO2. The consequences will be:

DESERT BY THE GREEN PROPHETS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS.

The Lord Jesus Christ will soon return and punish them who destroy the earth.

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: