Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Hillary Clinton hands out the US to China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: How Hillary Clinton hands out the US to China Reply with quote

Has the US become Communist Property now ???[/color]

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1235673139

Feds grant eminent domain as collateral to China for US debts.
February 26, 2009
FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!

Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton[/color] and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US nationa
l debt.
[/color]

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: