Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Secrets are just too dangerous.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Some Secrets are just too dangerous. Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
stillsearching

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Secrets are just too dangerous. Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
After my unfortunate experiences I have come to realise that some things are hidden for a reason.

Although missused by some societies if they were released into the public arena the outcome would be far worse than if they had been kept secret.

It is therefore imperative of the discoverer to either keep these things secret or share them only with those who can be trusted not to missused them or in some cases use them at all.

Some on the other hand are utterly beneficial in nature to all of man and should be released into the public domain.

Its just such a shame that the "gate keepers" often don't even know who they are working for.

Indeed.

Knowledge is "received" by certain individuals in a way that can only be recognised by that individual, that is the way.

I would say that this is the way for ALL knowledge. No knowledge is utterly beneficial to all of man.

Do you know who you are working for?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Secrets are just too dangerous. Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
stillsearching

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Secrets are just too dangerous. Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:

Hi

At this point there are many entities both etheric and astral that have had involvment with the development of mankind and human civilisation. As a species we are barely sentient compared to some of the others and the P.T.B have become the gatekeepers that have exploited the situation for their own ends rather than let the concious of mankind come to full bloom.

I have had various offers from varios factions since the "dirty apron" gave me a shove in to the deep end of the pool but the problem is that darkness can often mis represent itself as light and thereby give the individaul just enough rope to hang themselves. So I'm standing back and just seeing who shows up....

And the game like the dogmas both religious and of the masons is just not what we have benn told it is. And not I'm not a brother and never was.

Regards

And welcome back if you are who I think.

Hi C.O.L

I am not who you think I am, although we share some similar interests and have conversed before on different fora. He is far more knowledgable than myself.

Are you able to elaborate on your "dirty apron" experience? I am interested to hear, although I recognise that you may not want to.

And your comment about darkness, can work the other way too.

How do you experience these entities you speak of?

I experience many things through dreams. One dream I had a few months back was that I was on the top of a glass pyramid, very high up on the top of a building. I was aware at some point that the building was the one in London, in Canary Wharf. I was trying to prise open the windows to gain entry to the pyramid but the windows kept slamming shut. I then became aware of a company name, which was "333 Limited"
Now, I had never read about this number, nor its significance in the occult, until I woke and looked it up on the internet.

Where did that knowledge of 333 come from? I don't know the answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: