Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Climategate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Climategate Reply with quote

I used to post as "CJ", but for some reason I can`t log in as CJ, so I am posting under my full name "Carl Jones".

It is difficult to know who knows what about "climategate". In the UK it has been mentioned by the MSM. Usually by big media names who are hard to gag. However, in general, the MSM has played it very quiet.

Just under two weeks ago (if memory is correct), around 1000 emails were hacked from the CRU (Climate Research Unit) based in the university of East Anglia. "Hacked" is the official line, but many believe they were leaked by an internal source.

The NWO attempted to stem the circulation of this material, but were thwarted by the clever use of multiple severs around the world.

Forgive me, but I am not going into great detail on specific emails as I want this post to appeal to a wide audience.

So in general terms; these emails suggest that false date was inserted into climate calculations, that scientists conspired to block reasonable FOI (Freedom of Information) requests. The reason for these blocks was because they weren`t actual climate scientists (this is questionable). These scientists were upset that as they observed a cooling climate trend, they could not explain why this was happening. The role of a scientist is to observe, use accepted methods to reach reliable conclusions and then report them in a fair and understandable manor....the FACT that they were upset is very troublesome.

These emails involved other so called centers of climate excellence. Some of whom are investigating their own scientists. Here in the UK, the Met Office is going to review its 160 years of climate data....this will take until 2012...that`s a long time in the long grass!! Lots of rules will get passed by then!

The British police say they are investigating, but they seem more interested in the Russian link/involvement in leaked climate emails.

Now I want to talk about scientists....they lie all the time....it doesn`t matter what they do, they LIE and LIE!

An excellent example of this is the "Big Bang theory and Dark Matter"....the alleged age of the universe and Hubble`s 13.5 billion light year distant pictures destroy the Big Bang theory....scientist lie, the government know they are lying, but the money keeps pouring in.

In the case of climate research, all you need is one senior scientist and someone holding a big bag of cash....if the cash holder can make loads of money, we have a MOTIVE!! The cash holder wants to CREATE the next best thing to gold...restrict C02 emissions and trade carbon, so you create value by treaty and you have a new currency. Because of this contrived scam, energy will become VERY expensive and this will fouce the consumer to by news products with new energy saving technology.

Earlier this week, we were told that every UK home would be fitted with a new SMART METER....this will cost £8 billion....the average household will save £28 per year....that`s right, they EXPECT YOU to watch your expensive smart meter for a whole year and save £28 pounds.LOL, LOL

Of course, all this hi-tech data will go to the government, energy providers and corporations who will want us to return to the 50`s and 60`s, instead of today`s society that only replaces broken products and it will be TAX, TAX and more TAX!

The day after smart meters were announced, they ran a BBC special of "Bang goes the Theory"...this program built a house, installed a normal family and then attempted to power it with 70 push bikes...cycles....the power of every household appliance was scrutinised as cyclists poured sweet and were fed bottled drinks....this is your NWO propaganda.

In contrast to this, we have a new WORLDS LARGEST CRUISE LINER.....6500 long haul flights every couple of weeks...the MSM has marveled at its size, yet, not one green wagging finger was raised and the NWO controlled MSM said absolutely nothing about its environmental consequences!!!!!!

YOU the citizen, must be MADE to feel TOTALLY guilt ridden....you must pay through the nose, but the corporations remain untouched, apart from the profits they expect to make from the global warming scam.

Here is a word of warning....the global warming scientists may have been left holding the baby, so to speak. Once it may have seemed like a good con, but now looks unworkable and overly costly...maybe they finally concluded that THEY could not convince enough members of the public in order to make the con work. Maybe this is a science delay which will still allow all the damaging laws/controls to come into effect?

We will have to see, but I think Climategate is another NWO scam. I am tempted to get on board and I am in principle, but the ultimate motive is not proven.

More to follow. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: