Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bones:A Romantic Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoneySpice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Bones:A Romantic Show Reply with quote

Bones has been my favorite show from day one. I love everyseason of it. I wasn't even bothered when zach left, I really was never that big of a fan of the charactor. I always thought he was boring, and when he came back in three I thought the charactor didn't serve the purpose that he'd served in the first two seasons. but i think theshowhas actually gotten better without him. bringing cam on was a brilliant choice in two and I love Sweets. although even though I love every season I will say that so far the last three seasons have been dynamite..(I can't pick just one,Lol) but five was just amazing. the 100th episode proved to the best acted, best written episode of the series. and they remembered history. and although I'm a fan of booth and Bones as a coupling. I'm not an obsessed fan that gets upset or threatens not to watch if they do something that I don't understand. Like everyone complained about the finale of four. but the finale of four had a really great outcome in five. just like people are complaining on other boards about the finale of five. I loved Bones . I loved everything about it. mostly, I loved it because it's so romantic. and you know their going to come back together, closer than ever. even if they come back with opposite others. it's going to bring them together. but anyway, I really enjoyed five. maybe in six everybody is going to see her fighting for him for a change. afterall, in season five he'd fought for her all season long. I think that would be an appropriate change of events. Booth, coming back with a new girl, Bones , jealous. her fighting for him to see her and take her like he'd wanted all along. that's what real romance novels and movies are made of. whether it lasts a long time or not. and you know, if it was fast or predictable when things would happen, the show wouldn't be so addicting.
————————————
Zumba DVD
Bones DVD 1-5
Lost DVD 1-6
Weeds DVD 1-5
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: