Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mason's codes/numbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Mason's codes/numbers Reply with quote

kjhkjh

Last edited by Joseph Christie on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>the top occultists (criminal elite) want me dead.

They are not too competent to have missed you every time for 55 years

>infamous number 33 (33 degrees of Freemasonry) and also the age of Jesus when he was murdered by the criminal elite. Incidentally, my wife's first name equals 33.

Scary stuff. I hope you lock the bedroom door.

>No 39..... is a serious curse by the masons,..... My parents married on 27/9/1947 = 39.

Cursed indeed

>My parents married in 1947, same year the aliens crashed,

I think you are giving too much away here.

Joseph, I feel that you will not get out of this life alive
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
>the top occultists (criminal elite) want me dead.

They are not too competent to have missed you every time for 55 years

>infamous number 33 (33 degrees of Freemasonry) and also the age of Jesus when he was murdered by the criminal elite. Incidentally, my wife's first name equals 33.

Scary stuff. I hope you lock the bedroom door.

>No 39..... is a serious curse by the masons,..... My parents married on 27/9/1947 = 39.

Cursed indeed

>My parents married in 1947, same year the aliens crashed,

I think you are giving too much away here.

Joseph, I feel that you will not get out of this life alive

Dear Arcee100, you are one sad, deranged puppet mason. You have made 23 posts attacking anything good on this forum (and thousands of posts on other forums as you defend the criminal elite), using many masonic nicknames. You haven't even started a thread, you are only here to protect your poisoned masonic bone. You use different names and the good cop/bad cop tactics. I do not hate you and it's a shame that nothing will change you.....
arcee100

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph

I guess you don't do humor
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
Joseph

I can prove I was the life and soul at every party in the last 40 years using humour. I just didn't know there was a mason hiding behind the curtains trying to stab me because I was happy and sharing it with everybody. Do you have any more cheap/sneaky comments from behind the curtains ? Like I say, sad, deranged mason and defender of the criminal elite.
arcee100

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>No 19.5 degrees. This is the closet the occultic masons can get to 19.47 degrees

Joseph, I would appreciate knowing more about the 19.5 degree.
Widows Son
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:

So what is funny about, for example, the Masonic "disappearance" Madeleine McCann?

Pass me the sick bag.
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: 33 lattitude Reply with quote

I live in texas and i can say, i live on the 33degree lattitude.. and i promise, this small tx. town is full of low life masons..city,county and state cops, Rotary Club..yes, they are part of it. its in the same building as the state police...Did anyone know that train conductors are heavy in the masons
they have there own order in the us. and they have the oath. and may u die alone in a field and suffer !!!.. There is a lot of odd train run overs here. one got both legs cut off, fishy huh ??, how about another, my cousin, 27 yrs. old, goes to a place , lays down on tracks, train runs over , killed.. ??
why did he leave his wife and 2 kids late at night.
he had had it out with the police chief(mason).he was murdered.. plain as day. these train conductors are a bunch of murderers..33rd, yep, and cursed !!!. gonna get the hell out of here soon..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: