Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

13 woes to Scottish Independence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: 13 woes to Scottish Independence Reply with quote

13 woes to Scottish Independence

You are voting for the Calculated-Deranged False Jews who control the Criminal Freemasons (lots of branches) who all worship the false god satan/lucifer.

Now, before you shoot the Messenger, know your enemy. You are heading towards a false jewish government. They are not Scottish. I love the Welsh, the Irish and the English, I just hate your ignorance of TRUTH. It is the false jewish, false german royals and their satanic secret societies who own and control the TV, Newspapers and Radio (brainwashing you).

They have been systematically messing with your head, food, beliefs and reality, etc. They have the "PC" brigade (politically correct) who have been toying with (and manipulating) your weekly structure. YOU will pay your (forced) BBC licence and you must put your wheelie bin out on a Tuesday or we will give you a criminal record and take your children into Pedophile Cyril Smith's (aka the masonic pedo ring) care.

You just don't get it, do you. Now, take this on board very slowly. The price of everything is calculated/fixed (Everything). I will tell you again, it is over (for the satan/luci lovers). Only the True God of the Beautiful Bible can save you. Now I hear and see you scoff and mock me. Jesus is knocking on your door, but you can't be bothered. How dare this Jesus try to save me? especially when I am near the tickly bit (drugs, money or sex) me me me and of course, more of me.

Modern man has developed two brains, unfortunately his Penis brain (also his agent) is in control.

This happened. I was having a conversation with someone close to me. I mentioned that many thousands of people world-wide are dying due to starvation or thirst. This person? replied "Do you know what Joe? I could not give a **** about these people, I am only interested in me and my family".

If you as a person do not think or ask questions as to why you are here, then what purpose do you serve?. The educated criminal elite will seek you out. You are a useless-selfish eater but they can (and will) use you as a puppet in their secret societies.

Satanic Scottish Independence will affect the whole world because Scotland is the spiritual home of criminal freemasonry. Fight legally to open closed doors for the criminal puppet-masons will get to count the votes. You do not have to be a Christian to fight for your future. You only have to fight for what is right. Do nothing and the satanic false royal jews win.

Before you vote, checkout who wants your vote…..

http://ecbiz126.inmotionhosting.com/~intmen5/scotland.htm

http://cathyfox.wordpress.com/category/scotland/

http://www.freerobertgreen.co.uk/

http://ecbiz126.inmotionhosting.com/~intmen5/dunblane.htm

http://ecbiz126.inmotionhosting.com/~intmen5/greig.htm

http://petercherbi.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/wigs-today-gone-tomorrow-top-judge.html

This report brought to you today on Easter Sunday 20th April 2014 by joseph stirling christie (no upper case, research Admiralty Law). Love, Peace and FR33DOM (from evil).
arcee100

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Only the True God of the Beautiful Bible can save you

>Satanic Scottish Independence will affect the whole world

I hope you do not use the King James Authorised Version of the Bible as he was the Scottish king James 6th that inherited the English throne.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
>Only the True God of the Beautiful Bible can save you

>Satanic Scottish Independence will affect the whole world

I hope you do not use the King James Authorised Version of the Bible as he was the Scottish king James 6th that inherited the English throne.

Hello Archee hee hee the freekmason brown-tongue who wants a debate as he hides behind the curtains. I have promoted you to Richard Head aka Dick Head aka DH Laughing

And Shrek says "Hey Donkey". Please do come back for more.
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which version do you use?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
So which version do you use?

Hello DH, no point answering a question from a brown-tongued mason hiding behind the curtains.
arcee100

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your situation is quite clear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: