Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four Carrier Groups in the Persian Gulf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Four Carrier Groups in the Persian Gulf Reply with quote

Following my "World War on the Horizon" thread, I thought I`d follow with an update. There now appears to be 4 carrier groups in the Persian Gulf. This is not a demonstration of power...this is power to be "used"!

The US will require an ignition event, in order to convince the US public to back a US/Israeli strike on Iran/Syria.

This is now likely to be a multiple global terror strike. An attack on the US would suspend democracy and anoint president Bush as dictator of the US! False flag attacks on Israel and a US nuclear carrier are all on the cards. But Remember, this is likely disinformation...so anything could happen....and nukes will be used by both sides, not because they are required, but because the use of nukes will have the Western public eatting out of NWO hands!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: