Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone know about microchipping in contraceptive implant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blondie08

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Anyone know about microchipping in contraceptive implant? Reply with quote

I have been looking into getting a contraceptive implant in my arm, but I am concerned as to whether or not this might have some sort of tracking device disguised in it, like with the RFID chips. Does anyone know if the contraceptive implant could have a chipping device in it, or have any comments on the possibility of it? Because i do not want to get chipped!!!

Thank you!
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is called radio-controlled contraceptive implant

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=xPe&q=radio-controlled+contraceptive+implant&btnG=Search&meta=

Other sites talking about RFID based implants are

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=t5y&q=%22contraceptive+implant%22+%2BRFID&btnG=Search&meta=
S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: radio controlled contraceptive Reply with quote

but surely those radio controlled contraceptive implants are for men only, on the link it describes them as being used by men.

i thought the implant for women was hormonal only, and didnt use rfid technology.

unless you are saying that it uses both hormonal and rfid technology or that it secretly includes rfid technology and they are hiding that fact. Shocked
S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: rfid in contraception Reply with quote

but the links show that those radio controlled contraceptives are for males only...

do you think they are secretly in womens hormonal based implants as well?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: